Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 631x in 487 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Racist

I'd have put this in the race room but nobody ever reads anything there. I used to believe that a gray race was where we are heading but from recent headlines, wars and a stroll through Detroit. I'm not convinced.

I do believe that the white race is a thing of the past in some countries because birth rates are not up enough to continue our existence. Controversial, yes but there is nothing wrong with a white saying something about their heratage than a black is there?

Problems with society are; Must you have black friends to fit into the modern world and thinkng while you may not want a black friend. On the other hand, must a black have a white friend to fit into the mold that society has chosen for them? This fits both ends of the spectrum.

Some think cows are people and as such should be governed ( for lack of a better word ). Go figure, I'm in that debate right now believe it or not.

My thoughts are my own and my experience's in life make up for all of that. Everybody has their own.

Society does not choose for you. The government does not choose for you, although they are approching the tipping point where they will.

When they do, we will be in some war torn piece of $#@! place like the ME........The freedom of speech or lack of now days really does nobody any good on either side.

If I call you a flying purple people eater I'm sure a million nut jobs would come out with al and Jessie at the front maching.

Am I a racist, probably, been called that all my life...Do I expect all people to pull their weight, yep. Does that in itself make me a racist NO. Only when I speak out about those who do not bring up their 20 children, or some violence in gangland.

Racist, rethink the term and see, you might fit it.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes you wonder how homo-sapiens took on different skin-pigment ... given Australopithecus *Lucy* whom roamed the Serengeti ..

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 689
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Rebel Son's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Makes you wonder how homo-sapiens took on different skin-pigment ... given Australopithecus *Lucy* whom roamed the Serengeti ..
    Nice try, I'm not getting into the racial make up or who was where and why they went north and the pigmit of skin. It's a modern day thought. Not something that goes back to slavery, where by the way you would have been quite useful on a ship going out for a year. LOL,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,LOL.....top dollar for a white boi like you I suppose.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,640
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    texan's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,791x in 3,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "My fear is by the time we get over them being black, they will not be able to forgive us."

Can't remember who said this...................
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

Codename Section (07-24-2014)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Son View Post
    Nice try, I'm not getting into the racial make up or who was where and why they went north and the pigmit of skin. It's a modern day thought. Not something that goes back to slavery, where by the way you would have been quite useful on a ship going out for a year. LOL,,,,,,,,,,,LOL,,,,,,,,,,,LOL.....top dollar for a white boi like you I suppose.
    My apology ... I was assuming you didn't know the first humans were hardly white ... LOL.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    "My fear is by the time we get over them being black, they will not be able to forgive us."

Can't remember who said this...................
    I've nothing to be forgiven for, white guilt I've never undersood. I didn't own slaves, I owe somebody what? I judge people by their character,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebel Son For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    My apology ... I was assuming you didn't know the first humans were hardly white ... LOL.
    Be happy to argue that in another thread, this one is about acceptance and character and how whites are called racist when they say anything remotely bad against a black person. My apology that you can't read.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be happy to argue that in another thread, this one is about acceptance and character and how whites are called racist when they say anything remotely bad against a black person. My apology that you can't read.
    I'll bet you didn't know that the term *honkey* was invented by black slaves ... because of their *nasal-sounding voices* they never heard before ... LOL.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,930
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,651x in 14,860 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd have put this in the race room but nobody ever reads anything there. I used to believe that a gray race was where we are heading but from recent headlines, wars and a stroll through Detroit. I'm not convinced.

I do believe that the white race is a thing of the past in some countries because birth rates are not up enough to continue our existence. Controversial, yes but there is nothing wrong with a white saying something about their heratage than a black is there?

Problems with society are; Must you have black friends to fit into the modern world and thinkng while you may not want a black friend. On the other hand, must a black have a white friend to fit into the mold that society has chosen for them? This fits both ends of the spectrum.

Some think cows are people and as such should be governed ( for lack of a better word ). Go figure, I'm in that debate right now believe it or not.

My thoughts are my own and my experience's in life make up for all of that. Everybody has their own.

Society does not choose for you. The government does not choose for you, although they are approching the tipping point where they will.

When they do, we will be in some war torn piece of $#@! place like the ME........The freedom of speech or lack of now days really does nobody any good on either side.

If I call you a flying purple people eater I'm sure a million nut jobs would come out with al and Jessie at the front maching.

Am I a racist, probably, been called that all my life...Do I expect all people to pull their weight, yep. Does that in itself make me a racist NO. Only when I speak out about those who do not bring up their 20 children, or some violence in gangland.

Racist, rethink the term and see, you might fit it.
    The unspoken truth is that blacks have been out competed by every single immigrant group. Lack of family structure is the issue. But facts are racist, even if only a discussion of the facts can lead to a fix

12. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Rebel Son (07-23-2014)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    The unspoken truth is that blacks have been out competed by every single immigrant group. Lack of family structure is the issue. But facts are racist, even if only a discussion of the facts can lead to a fix
    And somebody actually has a thought,,,,,,,,,,That being the main point, discussion without being called a racist wich can land you in jail now days. The thought process is in everyone, the problem arises when that thought process is snuffed by the powers to be and political wanna bee's, or those like E who dont have a clue as to what planet they are on confuse that point.

+ Reply to Thread