Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 350x in 276 Posts
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Anybody Should Be Complaining, It's White People

What a farce these Ferguson riots (and even peaceful protests) are. Just WHAT are these people complaining about ? That an unarmed kid got murdered by a cop ? (so they say)

1. "Unarmed" has absolutely no significance whatsoever. Even private citizens with gun licenses are entitled to shoot people who are attacking them, armed or not. Incidentally, Michael Brown DID have a weapon. His large size.

2. "Murdered" ? As of now, there is not a shred of evidence that Brown was murdered. Dorian Johnson has emerged to be a joke. So-called other witnesses (we don't even know if they were there at the time) have said Brown was shot in the back. Autopsy proved otherwise. They also claimed that Brown did not go after the cop's gun. The cops are now claiming there is forensic evidence that Brown DID touch the cop's gun (DNA and/or fingerprints probably)

3. "Police Brutality" ? Seeing the riots on TV, it appears that the police were quite restrained. After enduring rocks, molatov $#@!tails, and bottles of water and urine thrown at them, and even guns fired, the cops just went about their business in a professional way. I remember anti-Vietnam War demonstrations in the 60s, when cops were cracking heads with billy clubs and breaking legs.

Seems like much ado about nothing. And it seems like the people who really DO have something to complain about in America, are Whites. After 50 years of affirmative action racism/discrimination against Whites (Blacks being beneficiaries), you'd think it would be Whites who would be protesting. Whites have unfairly been denied college admissions, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc, and have had their whole lives held back as a result. Yet it is Blacks, who have been getting preferential treatment, that are complaining. Why are they complaining ? I'd say it is mass stupidity + the racist and opportunistic yammerings of race hustlers like Al Sharpton, and bewilderingly irresponsible words of Missouri Governor Jay Nixon, adding fuel to the fire.
    Last edited by protectionist; 08-22-2014 at 11:45 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to protectionist For This Useful Post:

GrassrootsConservative (08-23-2014),Libhater (08-23-2014),Redrose (08-23-2014),TheInternet (08-27-2014)

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,430
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Codename Section's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,845x in 7,281 Posts
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to label this satire and go listen to Bigfoot.

Thanks man, I knew there was a reason I couldn't catch a break in America.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Codename Section For This Useful Post:

Alyosha (08-23-2014),Common Sense (08-23-2014),del (08-23-2014),Green Arrow (08-25-2014)

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    protectionist's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Codename Section View Post
    I'm going to label this satire and go listen to Bigfoot.

Thanks man, I knew there was a reason I couldn't catch a break in America.
    It's not satire, or anything close. And I have no idea where your head is at, to say something as weird as that. Want to find a victim of affirmative action ? You're talking to one. But I'm not out throwing bottles around. Get real, dude.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to protectionist For This Useful Post:

Codename Section (08-22-2014)

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cops are now claiming there is forensic evidence that Brown DID touch the cop's gun (DNA and/or fingerprints probably)
    Link? I'm very interested.

Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    protectionist's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Link? I'm very interested.
    Don't have link. I heard about it on the Greta Van Susteren show. We'll be hearing about it next week, unless somebody puts a gag order on it, like the Wilson hospital report seems to have.

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 1,665
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Libhater's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,036x in 767 Posts
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by protectionist View Post
    What a farce these Ferguson riots (and even peaceful protests) are. Just WHAT are these people complaining about ? That an unarmed kid got murdered by a cop ? (so they say)

1. "Unarmed" has absolutely no significance whatsoever. Even private citizens with gun licenses are entitled to shoot people who are attacking them, armed or not. Incidentally, Michael Brown DID have a weapon. His large size.

2. "Murdered" ? As of now, there is not a shred of evidence that Brown was murdered. Dorian Johnson has emerged to be a joke. So-called other witnesses (we don't even know if they were there at the time) have said Brown was shot in the back. Autopsy proved otherwise. They also claimed that Brown did not go after the cop's gun. The cops are now claiming there is forensic evidence that Brown DID touch the cop's gun (DNA and/or fingerprints probably)

3. "Police Brutality" ? Seeing the riots on TV, it appears that the police were quite restrained. After enduring rocks, molatov $#@!tails, and bottles of water and urine thrown at them, and even guns fired, the cops just went about their business in a professional way. I remember anti-Vietnam War demonstrations in the 60s, when cops were cracking heads with billy clubs and breaking legs.

Seems like much ado about nothing. And it seems like the people who really DO have something to complain about in America, are Whites. After 50 years of affirmative action racism/discrimination against Whites (Blacks being beneficiaries), you'd think it would be Whites who would be protesting. Whites have unfairly been denied college admissions, college financial aid, jobs, job promotions, etc, and have had their whole lives held back as a result. Yet it is Blacks, who have been getting preferential treatment, that are complaining. Why are they complaining ? I'd say it is mass stupidity + the racist and opportunistic yammerings of race hustlers like Al Sharpton, and bewilderingly irresponsible words of Missouri Governor Jay Nixon, adding fuel to the fire.
    Wow, you just keep out-doing yourself Mr. Pro. Simply the most direct and honest post dealing with race this forum has ever seen. I'm a bit jealous that people get to read this intelligent analysis of the racial problem we have in America upstairs here, because every time I post a race related analysis--it quickly gets thrown into the hole. Must be the cologne you wear, or the appreciation people have for viewing in your avatar the greatest Republican general America has ever had. And I thought that my $#@! didn't stink. Boy was I wrong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Libhater For This Useful Post:

protectionist (08-24-2014)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,986
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Alyosha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,074x in 8,482 Posts
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Libhater View Post
    Wow, you just keep out-doing yourself Mr. Pro. Simply the most direct and honest post dealing with race this forum has ever seen. I'm a bit jealous that people get to read this intelligent analysis of the racial problem we have in America upstairs here, because every time I post a race related analysis--it quickly gets thrown into the hole. Must be the cologne you wear, or the appreciation people have for viewing in your avatar the greatest Republican general America has ever had. And I thought that my $#@! didn't stink. Boy was I wrong.

Gee, Mr. Sock Puppet you sure are smart!

Why thank you so very much, Mr. Sock Puppet too, I think you're smart!

And if we should die tonight
    Then we should all die together
    Raise a glass of wine for the last time
    Calling out father, prepare as we will
    Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
    Desolation comes upon the sky..

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alyosha For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (08-23-2014),Ravens Fan (08-23-2014)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 3,963
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,646x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What about the East St. Louis police shooting complete with lying video according to the police report

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,986
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Alyosha's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,074x in 8,482 Posts
    Mentioned
    1256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not satire, or anything close. And I have no idea where your head is at, to say something as weird as that. Want to find a victim of affirmative action ? You're talking to one. But I'm not out throwing bottles around. Get real, dude.
    You are a victim of Affirmative Action? You've said you're a retired officer of the military and worked for DOD contracting firms previously. That doesn't sound like you're suffering in America.
    And if we should die tonight
    Then we should all die together
    Raise a glass of wine for the last time
    Calling out father, prepare as we will
    Watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side
    Desolation comes upon the sky..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alyosha For This Useful Post:

Ravens Fan (08-23-2014)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 733
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Wash's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,368x in 798 Posts
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sure. White people have it so rough in America and the world today. Can't catch a break if you're white.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Wash For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (08-23-2014),Common Sense (08-23-2014),Peter1469 (08-23-2014)

+ Reply to Thread