User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Astrology is Introduction to Philosophy

  1. #31
    Original Ranter
    Points: 82,214, Level: 69
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    MMC's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    22,714
    Points
    82,214
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    3,227
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,465 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    People often get the doubt about the creation of bad in this world apart from good. Let us come to the original point. Again, another doubt comes that the creation of bad directly or indirectly spoils the souls and hence, it is objectionable. This objection is also ruled out because the process of examination of the souls is essential for giving the divine fruit. Unless the attraction to bad exists, there is no meaning of examination. The teacher always advises the students to concentrate on studies without going to cinema. Those who concentrated on studies resisting that attraction are rewarded. You cannot say that all the cinema theaters in the city should be destroyed so that the disturbance of concentration can be avoided. The theatre exists in the city to give entertainment to the retired public. Therefore, the aspect of the entertainment of the retired public cannot contradict the aspect of concentration of students on studies. You should not bring the retired public and the students on one line.

    Similarly, you should not bring God and souls on one line. Moreover, unless the theatre exists, there is no meaning in the aspect of concentration on studies resisting the side attractions. If the side attraction is absent, where is the concept of concentration and where is the concept of examination? Such situation leads to meaningless dormant inactivity and lack of spirit of competition, which again bores the students themselves. Then, the students themselves will raise objection. Hence, the bad is created for the sake of the souls only.

    God derives the entertainment from both good and bad and such entertainment is not wrong since bad is not created primarily for the sake of such entertainment only. The entertainment is only secondary since the creation of bad was not done at all for His entertainment. You need not object such entertainment of God when it is not the primary purpose. You cannot say that the founder of a college is responsible for the suicide of a student on failing in the examination. You say that if the founder has not established the college, this incident should not have happened and therefore, the founder is criminal and should be punished!

    I would agree with you that they do not fully comprehend that Journey of Soul. Still soul is one in the same as the creator. Made of the same cloth. And soul always hears the Bani. Now whether the Soul undertands or comprehends that which it is hearing.....is another matter. Soul and the creator are made of the same thing. Which also includes the two energies of the creator.

    Yet before the Soul of Man existed.....there still was those two distinct energies of the Creator. None may know what was created when if one could say the creator Slept or dreamed a little dream.

    Moreover those that are Chelas and or those seeking that truth with all that they are.....would become aware of the Tree of Knowledge. Which is not tied to the physical universe.

  2. #32
    Original Ranter
    Points: 82,214, Level: 69
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    MMC's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    22,714
    Points
    82,214
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    3,227
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,465 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    God is loving every soul and is helping every soul in this world. He never hates any soul. The punishment in the hell is also to reduce madness of materialism of the soul. Suppose, one son becomes mad, the father will take him to the doctor and admits him in the mental hospital where shock treatments are given. Can you say that the father is angry with the son? Similarly, the hell is for the last sort of trial to transform the soul. The madness is never cured and the son has to be retained in the hospital only forever.



    Same is the concept of the permanent hell. These souls cannot be brought into this world because they will bring Chaos in this world, just like the mad son cannot be brought out of the hospital into the society. Some souls are born as birds, animals etc., Here also only the love of God reflects. As a human being the soul was always interested in eating, drinking and sex only. The soul never turned to God. In such case there is no use of the intelligence of the human category, which is meant for analysis of truth. Therefore, the soul is placed in the cycle of animals, which are also happy like the human beings in eating, drinking and sex only. The human being may think that he may loose his beautiful wife and may have to live with a she-buffalo if he is born as he-buffalo. But the point is that when the soul is born as he-buffalo, the she-buffalo is as beautiful as the present ‘Miss world’!.

    The grass will be as tasty as the sweet dish in the meals today. The soul cannot estimate the happiness of the animal while remaining in the human body. The same happiness is received by the souls in all types of bodies from eating, drinking and sex. What ever he desired, that is given to him by God without any disturbance. In the human life the spiritual knowledge is often disturbing him in achieving the continuous happiness from eating, drinking and sex. Therefore, God favored the soul by such animal-birth and this is not punishing the soul.

    This means God is helping even His enemies. A father will never harm his issue even if it opposes him. He wants always the happiness of the child continuously. The devoted souls want to be with God and derive the divine bliss constantly. God provides opportunity for such devotees also to make them happy constantly by guiding them in achieving the real and highest devotion to Him. Therefore, you can see the same love of God on a devoted soul staying in His abode as an angel and also on a he-buffalo enjoying with the she-buffalo in a mud pond. Both are continuously happy in their own fields! At last God provided what ever the child desired. Of course He tried to convert the soul in the he-buffalo into an angel. When He failed in all His efforts, He has sanctioned the firm desire of the soul. Therefore, God helped all the souls, whether those loved Him or not.
    The creator has never destoyed any soul form that it has created. In Journey of Soul.....you are looking at the concept thru the physical sense. As again anything over the Ethereal Plane is that of Soul. This place you describe is of the Kal. The Negative aspect and energy of the Creator. On this Plane the Ruler is Kal Niranjan with that seat upon which exits the format you describe. Yet that is not purpose of Kal Niranjan. Some souls will not ascend above and beyond this point.

    Only few ever become part of that Nature within The Tree of Knowledge. Being God realized and returning to the creator. Or even becoming a Co-worker for the creator. AKA what the West calls Angels and Demons.

    Moreover Evil is beyond that of eating and drinking and sexual appetites.

    It is believed that there were Words of Power. Words that could destroy and create. How can soul ever have contol over such as these if the Journey does not bring it to the God Realization. The Answer is.....it can't!

  3. #33
    Points: 1,001, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    dattaswami's Avatar Member
    Karma
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    125
    Points
    1,001
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    I would agree with you that they do not fully comprehend that Journey of Soul. Still soul is one in the same as the creator. Made of the same cloth. And soul always hears the Bani. Now whether the Soul undertands or comprehends that which it is hearing.....is another matter. Soul and the creator are made of the same thing. Which also includes the two energies of the creator.

    Yet before the Soul of Man existed.....there still was those two distinct energies of the Creator. None may know what was created when if one could say the creator Slept or dreamed a little dream.

    Moreover those that are Chelas and or those seeking that truth with all that they are.....would become aware of the Tree of Knowledge. Which is not tied to the physical universe.
    God generated the world and that God is both designer (Nimitta) and material cause (Upadanam) of the world.

    If God is the material cause, a portion of God must have been modified into the world and in such case God is a little lesser than what He was. This is impossible (Purnamevaavashishyate…..Veda). If God remained the same even after the creation, the world should have been totally unreal because the material in the world must be unreal since it was not supplied from God. In such case there is no entertainment for God from the non-existent world. Even for God world has to exist for the sake of entertainment with real material in it.

    In such case if the bloody soul says that the world is non-existent for it, it is highly mock, since the soul itself is a part of the creation. Thanks to science for the investigation of robot by which it is clearly proved that the pure awareness is simply a special work form of the inert energy working in a special technology. This helped a lot to understand that the pure awareness is only an item of the creation and not the creator beyond the space.

    To remove this contradiction neither we can accept the real modification of God nor accept a separate independently existing material of the world, which is not generated from God. The followers of Ramanuja mocked at the concept of Shankara on this point that said that God is the material cause of the world. In order to avoid such criticism, Shankara has already told that God is the material cause through His power called as Maya. Hence, the power of God (Maya) is modified and not the original God.

    The solar energy captured by the photochemical cell is modified into electrical energy and this does not mean that the sun is modified into electricity. Therefore, the third item (power of God) is now created as the meaning of the word Maya. The power of God is also wonderful and is also a permanently unimaginable item like God, which is beyond space and can never be analyzed by the science.

    The follower of Ramanuja is again mocked by the followers of Madhva (along with the followers of Shankara also) who objected the modification of power of God. When the modification of power of God is treated as body of God by Ramanuja, the modification of the body of God is also equally objectionable like the modification of God directly. Ramanuja treated the modification product of the power of God as the body of God. In such case, the changes in the inert world and the sins of the souls also affect the body of God since Ramanuja treated souls also as a part of the body. In order to avoid all this criticism totally, Madhva treated the material of the world as a separate independent item like mud and God is treated as only the pot maker (designer). This ended the criticism finally and the process of creation is explained well without any objection to all the devotees.

  4. #34
    Original Ranter
    Points: 82,214, Level: 69
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    MMC's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    22,714
    Points
    82,214
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    3,227
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,465 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    God generated the world and that God is both designer (Nimitta) and material cause (Upadanam) of the world.

    If God is the material cause, a portion of God must have been modified into the world and in such case God is a little lesser than what He was. This is impossible (Purnamevaavashishyate…..Veda). If God remained the same even after the creation, the world should have been totally unreal because the material in the world must be unreal since it was not supplied from God. In such case there is no entertainment for God from the non-existent world. Even for God world has to exist for the sake of entertainment with real material in it.

    In such case if the bloody soul says that the world is non-existent for it, it is highly mock, since the soul itself is a part of the creation. Thanks to science for the investigation of robot by which it is clearly proved that the pure awareness is simply a special work form of the inert energy working in a special technology. This helped a lot to understand that the pure awareness is only an item of the creation and not the creator beyond the space.

    To remove this contradiction neither we can accept the real modification of God nor accept a separate independently existing material of the world, which is not generated from God. The followers of Ramanuja mocked at the concept of Shankara on this point that said that God is the material cause of the world. In order to avoid such criticism, Shankara has already told that God is the material cause through His power called as Maya. Hence, the power of God (Maya) is modified and not the original God.

    The solar energy captured by the photochemical cell is modified into electrical energy and this does not mean that the sun is modified into electricity. Therefore, the third item (power of God) is now created as the meaning of the word Maya. The power of God is also wonderful and is also a permanently unimaginable item like God, which is beyond space and can never be analyzed by the science.

    The follower of Ramanuja is again mocked by the followers of Madhva (along with the followers of Shankara also) who objected the modification of power of God. When the modification of power of God is treated as body of God by Ramanuja, the modification of the body of God is also equally objectionable like the modification of God directly. Ramanuja treated the modification product of the power of God as the body of God. In such case, the changes in the inert world and the sins of the souls also affect the body of God since Ramanuja treated souls also as a part of the body. In order to avoid all this criticism totally, Madhva treated the material of the world as a separate independent item like mud and God is treated as only the pot maker (designer). This ended the criticism finally and the process of creation is explained well without any objection to all the devotees.
    While Journey is Soul is looked at with humanity. Thats not to say that the creator did not create other souls. Albeit that life still having souls. Then again that which comes forth out of the manifestation of the negative or life created does not necessarily mean it was ever created to have a soul. Or that creation even has to be of the exact Physical universe as we know it. Where you speak of stars, suns, moons.

    As we have leaned that the Astral Plane looks and is almost Identical to the Physical Plane. That the sheath that which covers soul at this point is also identical to the one that covers soul in the physical.

    That which you describe as entertainment. Are the Immutable Laws of the Creator.

  5. #35
    Points: 1,001, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    dattaswami's Avatar Member
    Karma
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    125
    Points
    1,001
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    That which you describe as entertainment. Are the Immutable Laws of the Creator.
    Some people criticize that God is enjoying the creation by entertaining Himself while the souls are troubled with problems and the blame God with sadism. The entertainment of God is not at all the sadism. Sadism is based on two points. One is: that the sadism is exhibited in reality in the world and not in the imaginary world. For God, this world is imaginary and not real. However, the sadism in the imaginary world may also show the attitude towards sadism in the mind. Even that point is ruled out because the second point for the sadism is: that a sadist enjoys by torturing some innocent person without justified reason. Here in the case of God, the problem of the soul in the world is based on its own actions and the punishment is given based on perfect justice. Hence, the point of sadism cannot be attributed to God even in mind. Moreover, the soul is not concerned with the entertainment of God because the soul is not punished on any unjust reason.

    If the soul follows the rules of God in the justice, no problem can be seen by the soul. A rich person started a college for entertainment or to escape the income tax on his wealth. This point is unnecessary for the student as long as the college is running on the rules of University. The student has scope to argue against the management provided any type of injustice takes place in teaching or in the examinations. As long as the academic program is perfectly implemented, the student has no scope of argument against the original intention of the management in starting the college. Only a student, who is not perfectly following the academic schedule, will bother about such irrelevant points to mask his own defects.

    If some body still argues on this point due to foolishness, the only answer is that God is the supreme most boss and there is no body to argue with Him. If an ant comments on the driver of car, such comment is not even heard by the driver! Since you do not know all the actions of a soul from its childhood, you should not say that a particular soul is good and yet is punished without justice. Neither you are capable of noting all the actions of a soul nor you are capable of judging the action in depth. Shankara established the nature of the world as unreal by itself and is felt real as long as the world exists based on God. Such unreal world is imaginary. The dream cannot be real without its basic material, which is the soul or awareness.

    Similarly, a pot without mud and a chain without gold are unreal and they are imaginary or illusory. But the world is imaginary to God only and not to your self. If you say that the world is imaginary for your self also and try to do sins, you will have to undergo all the punishments and you must feel the punishments also as imaginary like your sins! Your sins and their punishments are within the realm of the world only and hence both must be imaginary!

  6. #36
    Points: 1,001, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    dattaswami's Avatar Member
    Karma
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    125
    Points
    1,001
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The creator has never destoyed any soul form that it has created. In Journey of Soul.....you are looking at the concept thru the physical sense. As again anything over the Ethereal Plane is that of Soul. This place you describe is of the Kal. The Negative aspect and energy of the Creator. On this Plane the Ruler is Kal Niranjan with that seat upon which exits the format you describe. Yet that is not purpose of Kal Niranjan. Some souls will not ascend above and beyond this point.

    Only few ever become part of that Nature within The Tree of Knowledge. Being God realized and returning to the creator. Or even becoming a Co-worker for the creator. AKA what the West calls Angels and Demons.

    Moreover Evil is beyond that of eating and drinking and sexual appetites.

    It is believed that there were Words of Power. Words that could destroy and create. How can soul ever have contol over such as these if the Journey does not bring it to the God Realization. The Answer is.....it can't!
    God acts as Father as well as the teacher (Guru) in the case of any soul. Since God created the soul, He is the Father. But at the same time He is the teacher who trains every soul to come up in the spiritual path. Generally in the world the father is different since teacher is separate. But here in the case of any soul the real Father and the real teacher is only one and that is God. Therefore, God is always kind as Father and is strict and harsh as teacher. But the harshness of the teacher is apparent only and in reality the harshness is kindness only. Hence, basically God is always kind. God appears harsh as the teacher and appears kind as Father.

    Since, the teacher is basically kind even in his harsh attitude also, God is always kind in reality or in the basic sense. The souls have done continuous sins and continuous good deeds and if the results are to be given based on the same sequence and span of time, there will be continuous punishments for long time and continuous happiness for another span of long time. Then it will be summer for one year and winter for one year. But the kindest God has re-arranged our results in such manner so that our human life is made with alternative good and bad results so that there will be summer for two months and winter for two months so that the two years are made with alternative couple of months of summer and winter. Neither summer nor winter bores with continuity and both summer and winter with the span of one year each gets exhausted.

    The punishments are used to remove the ignorance and happiness is given as an interval between punishments. The punishments are also selected in such a way so that their intensity is suitable to the frequency of requirement for the transformation in the life again and again. This means that a particular soul requires a particular punishment of a specified intensity suitable to the degree of ignorance of the soul and based on the same, the duration of the punishment also varies from one soul to the other. According to the requirement, a suitable portion from the result of the sin is cut like a piece from a large cake. The size of the piece depends on the requirement of the nature of the soul. The sizes of the pieces of the salt (bad result) and sweet (Good result) cakes depend upon the duration of treatment and interval required by the nature of the soul.

    The salt cake is a medicine for the ignorance and the sweet cake is the food during the treatment for the patient-soul. The left over cakes are used for the external hell and heaven in the upper world. Whatever may be the place (hell or heaven or earth), the punishments are given for the treatment of ignorance only. In the earth the punishments are used as medicines but in the hell the punishments are used as the final surgery for removing the ignorance. In any case only the kindness of God is always reflected. Thus, God can be seen as Father or Teacher or Doctor giving medicines or surgeon doing operation and in all angles only the kindness is reflected always. He is always working constantly to uplift every soul. God works as Teacher, Doctor and Surgeon and at the same time the God with an attitude of the Father also observes the possible limit up to which the soul can withstand the treatment.

    Once the limit is reached, God will regain the attitude of Father withdrawing Himself from the attitude of Teacher or Doctor or Surgeon and as a Father He starts giving the food of happiness for some time. Remember that He is using the bad and good results of the deeds of the soul only in every action to uplift the soul.

    The deeds are done by the soul in a free atmosphere and God has no trace of interference and the same time all this treatment and food arranged alternatively makes the life cycle quite interesting to the soul without boring since continuity of anything is absent. Otherwise the soul would have got bored and the Samskara (strong feeling) of boring should have followed the soul and the soul must have developed repulsion to this world as soon as it is born in this world.

  7. #37
    Original Ranter
    Points: 82,214, Level: 69
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    MMC's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    22,714
    Points
    82,214
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    3,227
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,465 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dattaswami View Post
    Some people criticize that God is enjoying the creation by entertaining Himself while the souls are troubled with problems and the blame God with sadism. The entertainment of God is not at all the sadism. Sadism is based on two points. One is: that the sadism is exhibited in reality in the world and not in the imaginary world. For God, this world is imaginary and not real. However, the sadism in the imaginary world may also show the attitude towards sadism in the mind. Even that point is ruled out because the second point for the sadism is: that a sadist enjoys by torturing some innocent person without justified reason. Here in the case of God, the problem of the soul in the world is based on its own actions and the punishment is given based on perfect justice. Hence, the point of sadism cannot be attributed to God even in mind. Moreover, the soul is not concerned with the entertainment of God because the soul is not punished on any unjust reason.

    If the soul follows the rules of God in the justice, no problem can be seen by the soul. A rich person started a college for entertainment or to escape the income tax on his wealth. This point is unnecessary for the student as long as the college is running on the rules of University. The student has scope to argue against the management provided any type of injustice takes place in teaching or in the examinations. As long as the academic program is perfectly implemented, the student has no scope of argument against the original intention of the management in starting the college. Only a student, who is not perfectly following the academic schedule, will bother about such irrelevant points to mask his own defects.

    If some body still argues on this point due to foolishness, the only answer is that God is the supreme most boss and there is no body to argue with Him. If an ant comments on the driver of car, such comment is not even heard by the driver! Since you do not know all the actions of a soul from its childhood, you should not say that a particular soul is good and yet is punished without justice. Neither you are capable of noting all the actions of a soul nor you are capable of judging the action in depth. Shankara established the nature of the world as unreal by itself and is felt real as long as the world exists based on God. Such unreal world is imaginary. The dream cannot be real without its basic material, which is the soul or awareness.

    Similarly, a pot without mud and a chain without gold are unreal and they are imaginary or illusory. But the world is imaginary to God only and not to your self. If you say that the world is imaginary for your self also and try to do sins, you will have to undergo all the punishments and you must feel the punishments also as imaginary like your sins! Your sins and their punishments are within the realm of the world only and hence both must be imaginary!

    This is being self realized upon the path. Experience teaches spirtual unfolment. When speaking of the Law of Attitudes, the Law of States of Being: the power of imagination rules over the will in the actions in this universe. Yet this is only in the physical universe. Not with that of the plane of Soul the 5th plane and above.

    Tamas- the guna of darkness,destruction,ignorance, death, and inertia. Must be experienced in soul form but only in the the planes Under the Atman Sarap. As this is still of the Kal and that of the Universal Mind Power. That of Praabdh ( Prarabdh )- Fate Karma which has been earned in one or more previous lives, and upon which this present life is based must be met and paid for by the individual.

    Soul cannot escape the Wheel of 84 until reaching Jivan Mukti/ Moksha or that of Liberation and or salvation to be able to travel to and fro. Which would be during it's present lifetime. The point is that soul regardless of becoming self realized in this lifetime or a previous one. Is not the concern of the Almight as that soul must experience both energies emanating outward from the creator. In order to ascend to the higher planes of soul. The Soul must be developed completely.

  8. #38
    Points: 1,001, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    dattaswami's Avatar Member
    Karma
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    125
    Points
    1,001
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Soul cannot escape the Wheel of 84 until reaching Jivan Mukti/ Moksha or that of Liberation and or salvation to be able to travel to and fro. Which would be during it's present lifetime. The point is that soul regardless of becoming self realized in this lifetime or a previous one. Is not the concern of the Almight as that soul must experience both energies emanating outward from the creator. In order to ascend to the higher planes of soul. The Soul must be developed completely.
    Real Liberation & Salvation


    This physical world, which consists of the inert objects like Sun, Moon, Stars
    Air, Earth etc., is not the world, which is binding you and this is not
    The world from which you have to attain the liberation or salvation
    If you get salvation from this physical world it is called the death

    Death is not the salvation since even after death you are bound by the bonds
    The bonds are not with the physical world but they are with your family members
    It is this family that constitutes your entire world from which you must be salvated

    The physical world is real and it is unreal for the creator only and not for you
    You are a part and parcel of this world and if you say that this world is unreal
    You too become unreal, your unreal world is your own family, which is created
    By yourself only and why this is unreal?

    If you analyse, these bonds did not exist
    Before this birth and do not exist after this birth and hence are not existing
    During this birth also, Sankara told that temporary is always unreal
    Therefore, Gita emphasizes for the detachment from these worldly bonds

    Jesus goes one step further and advises you even to hate these family bonds
    This is surprising but if you analyse, I should say, He is absolutely correct
    If you analyse deeply, these family members deserve your hatred and not love
    The reason is that these family members were very vehement enemies to you
    In the previous birth you stole their hard earned property and fought with them
    Now they have come to collect their wealth from you along with the
    Compound interest, they are in the form of wife and children and you are bound

    To pay them according to the force of Karma Chakra i.e., associated with Kala Chakra
    Payment of loans is Karma Chakra and payment in this birth is Kala Chakra
    The same is said “Runanubandha Rupena Pasu Patni Sutalayaah”
    The three strongest bonds are with money, wife and children and these three
    Are called as “Eeshanaas”, which are the stainless steel chains, which never
    Corrode, the secret in the force of these three bonds is only the force of Karma
    The Karma is the payment of the loans with interest and for that you have to earn
    Therefore, you are forced by Karma to earn the money and that is the spontaneous
    Attraction to the money, the Karma is dragging you to earn the money so that
    You can pay to your enemies who are surrounding you for the collection of loans

    Thus these three bonds are inter related and amalgamated by the force of Karma
    These enemies are in the mask of friendship and love with you and you do not
    Remember your previous birth, which is again due to the force of karma only
    If you remember the previous birth and that enmity you will not repay the loan
    Therefore, by the force of Karma Chakra only you do not remember previous birth
    These enemies can collect their money only under the mask of love and friendship

    These enemies are collecting their money in the form of work and also money
    The mother repays the loan by doing work like bathing and clothing the children
    Such sacrifice of work by the mother is coming under Karma Sanyasa
    The father repays the money by giving his hard earned property to the children
    And this repayment of direct wealth comes under Karma Phala Tyaga.

    But these enemies are not satisfied with simple repayment of their loans
    If a thief steals your money and if you catch him will you leave him
    Just by taking your money? You will torture him and then only leave
    Similarly, you have stolen their property and you tortured them
    Therefore, they have caught the thief in this birth and collect their money
    Apart from that they will torture you by dragging you down from the Lord


    If you progress in your spiritual path and reach and please the Lord
    You are saved permanently and attain eternal happiness here and there
    Now these enemies obstruct your spiritual path and drag you back
    From that Eternal divine benefit and due to that you will fall in this world-cycle
    In this cycle, which is the permanent hell, you are tortured forever
    By this, their vengeance is subsided and they stand around you even
    In your last minutes so that you will be attracted by them then also

    And you will not remember the Lord even in the last minute
    This is the reason why all your family members reach you even before your death
    They reach you when they hear that you are seriously ill, they are very alert
    But you fool! You are not alert about them and remember them only even on the
    Death bed! Is your this world not really unreal? You analyse the fact

    I say this family world is the most unreal world because these bonds are not only
    Unreal according to the analysis of Sankara, but also they are the bonds
    Of enmity and so must be hated according to the Holy Jesus
    You are thinking the enemy as your friend! How unreal is this bond?
    First you come out of this unreal world created by you due to your past deeds

    People say often that the world is unreal, yes! It is absolutely unreal
    But the world is not this physical world created by the Lord
    The unreal world is your family created by yourself due to your past karma

    Similarly, your religion is another broader unreal world created by you
    Your fellow religious people obstruct you from entering Universal spirituality
    Because they are your enemies in the mask of friendship in this birth

    You harmed them spiritually in the previous birth and therefore they have come
    Now here as your friends belonging to the same religion and revenge upon you
    When you come out of these two worlds, which are well and river
    You will enter the Universal Spirituality, which is the infinite ocean

    Some people try to get detachment from the family bonds
    Without the attachment to the Lord, they can detach from the family
    By attaining self through self-analysis but in this case they can get rid of
    The worries and misery by attaining the self, which is pure awareness
    Such detachment without attachment to the Lord is not permanent.
    The attachment to the self is not as strong as the bond with the Lord
    Therefore, such people who get only peace by self achievement cannot
    Remain in that state for a long time, bliss is stronger than peace
    Because God is stronger than the soul, soul gives peace and God gives bliss
    Therefore, detachment from the family by attachment with the Lord alone
    Is real and final, the scholars get attached to the self by analysis
    And think that the self it self is the Lord and they feel that they are the Lord.
    These pseudo Advaita Scholars are dragged again by the families and
    They are insulted by the Maya and they are shown the reality.

    The service to be done to the Lord should not be decided by yourself
    You are pleased by doing the service to the Lord as per your desire
    Your desire and your pleasure should not be the final goal of the mission
    You must do that service, which is desired by the Lord and which pleases Him
    His desire and His pleasure should be the final goal of your service
    Mere service is not important but the service required by Him is important

    Some devotees serve this society to uplift all the human beings
    Such social service cannot please the Lord unless He wishes so, without His wish
    If you serve the society, that is only to fulfil your desire for the fame
    Sankara condemned this concept of social service i.e., Loka Sevaka Matam.
    The Lord knows when, whom and where to uplift in this entire world
    Whether it is His mission or His personal service, His desire is important
    Even in His personal service the angle in which He desires is important
    If His hand is paining, what is the use of pressing His legs?
    Therefore, at every step the desire, direction and final pleasing of the Lord
    Is the only essence and goal of the entire spiritual effort
    The Lord alone can protect you and not this world, social service indicates
    Your love on your fellow human beings, who constitute a bigger family only.
    You have to sacrifice everybody, everything and even every concept for that

    He tests you by asking that thing only, which you cannot sacrifice
    He always attacks your strongest bond and conducts the test

    One test is sufficient because if you can break your strongest bond for the
    Sake of the Lord, all the other bonds, which are weaker need not be tested
    The sacrifice of strongest bond with any thing other than the Lord alone
    Can prove that you have the strongest bond with the Lord only.
    You have to cross the family bonds and even the bond with your life
    As told by Jesus, Krishna says that you have to cross even Dharma or Justice
    For the sake of the Lord because as the protector of justice, He is greater than
    The protected justice “Sarva Dharman …” is said in Gita.
    Thus Datta conducts only one test and gives you the final report
    You will always try to sacrifice all the weak bonds for His sake

    Then you claim that you can sacrifice everything for His sake
    The Lord smiles at your talented dramatic action and keeps silent

    If you go on still shouting that you are His best devotee, then
    He will enter the field and touches your strongest bond or your weakness
    You will utterly fail at that point and your mouth is shut forever

  9. #39
    Original Ranter
    Points: 82,214, Level: 69
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 236
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class1 year registeredOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    MMC's Avatar Banned
    Karma
    2528
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    22,714
    Points
    82,214
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    3,227
    Thanked 1,662x in 1,465 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    0
    D-Swami.....Law of Spirutual Growth: Truth has to be continually rediscovered, to be reformed and transformed. The same truth has to be experienced in ever-new forms.

    Mksha.....life is only spirit, and being spirit it has nothing; it has only intelligence with the peculiar ability to percieve,penetrate, surive, have causation, specialization, creativeness, and ethics. Whether right or wrong or good and or evil.

  10. #40
    Points: 1,001, Level: 7
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience Points
    dattaswami's Avatar Member
    Karma
    17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    125
    Points
    1,001
    Level
    7
    Thanks Given
    0
    Thanked 7x in 6 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    D-Swami.....Law of Spirutual Growth: Truth has to be continually rediscovered, to be reformed and transformed. The same truth has to be experienced in ever-new forms.

    Mksha.....life is only spirit, and being spirit it has nothing; it has only intelligence with the peculiar ability to percieve,penetrate, surive, have causation, specialization, creativeness, and ethics. Whether right or wrong or good and or evil.
    Simply based on the wish to create the world, you should notdecide that God is awareness. God can do everything, whereas the awarenesscannot do everything. God can wish anything and also can burn anythingsimultaneously.

    Awareness can only think anything but cannot burn anything. Ifyou say that God is awareness, since God wished, you have to say that God isfire since He burns anything. God is the source of all items, all qualities andall works in the creation. By the order of God only, a specific item isassociated with a specific quality and corresponding specific work. The fire isan entity. Its quality is heat. Its work is to burn anything. The fire is associatedwith the property of heat and the work of burning only by the will of the Lord.

    If God wishes, the fire is no more hot and cannot burn anything. If God wishes,the water gets the property of heat and starts burning everything. You canidentify the entity through the specific property or specific work based on thealready sanction of God. Since God is the creator of all entities, allproperties and all works, God can attain any quality and can do any work. Insuch a case, you have to conclude that God is every item in this creation. TheBrahma Sutra (Ikshateh…) means, thatGod enters the item qualified by awareness. It means that God does not enterinto a non-living being. The awareness is the broad step of the address of Godexisting in the specific medium. This is the basic point where Advaitinsslipped and their basic confusion continued throughout their philosophy.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Linksgrower Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Top Ron Paul Sites - Ranking the best Ron Paul related Freedom and Liberty Websites
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO