User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hillary Told You So.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hillary Told You So.....

Hillary Told You So - Yahoo! News

At a New York political event last week, Republican and Democratic office-holders were all bemoaning President Obama’s handling of the debt-ceiling crisis when someone said, “Hillary would have been a better president.”

Every single person nodded, including the Republicans,” reported one observer.
    A 61-year-old white woman at the table nodded. “He never understood about the ‘vast right-wing conspiracy,’” she said.
    Looking as if she were about to cry, an 83-year-old Obama supporter shook her head. “I’m so disappointed in him,” she said. “It’s true: Hillary is tougher.”

During the last few days, the whispers have swelled to an angry chorus of frustration about Obama’s perceived weaknesses. Many Democrats are furious and heartbroken at how ineffectual he seemed in dealing with Republican opponents over the debt ceiling, and liberals are particularly incensed by what they see as his capitulation to conservatives on fundamental liberal principles

Among Clinton fans, particularly older women, the language was frequently far more caustic. “Obama has no spine and no balls,” said a 67-year-old New Yorker.

“There’s no question in my mind that Obama is a one-term president,” says one passionate Democrat. “Even if he were a great president, this economy is a calamity. And in the end, ‘It’s the economy, stupid.’”.....snip

Looks Obama is losing the support of the Upper Class Rich White New Yorkers, Clinton-ites are all starting to Rebel. All Talking Smack about Obama. Talking about Clinton's 70% approval rating. Yet the Democrats are so desperate to hold on to power that they DARE NOT allow any other Democrat to run for the Office of the Presidency. As the AP notes the Dems already know to let any other Democrat to run for the Presidency would tear the Dems up. SO in Essence the Democrats would rather see the Country go down the drain and back Obama rather than have their party Divided up. Funny looks to me that the Dems are already divided up. Other Dems threatening not to vote. Plus now Democrats are calling Obama a one term President. One thing is for certain, when the left starts to bale on of their own. It's all about running back into those Arms Wide Open for the Clinton Embrace. Thoughts?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Hillary Told You So.....

I think they have been divided since the primary. It's just resurfacing because of BO's inept handling of the..well everything.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    I think they have been divided since the primary. It's just resurfacing because of BO's inept handling of the..well everything.
    Well we know the Repubs are divided but the Dems they have been this way for a long time too. Clinton-Crats one minute call themsleves blue-dogs and then the next they are calling themselves Progressives. Go with the flow.....course now Bilibo has his Global Initative thing going with all that Sunni backed money, and the Corporate Lefties.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Conley's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,511x in 2,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nailed it.

Well, I do think everyone was united on the day of the inauguration. Things fell apart very quickly, even during the first week there were warning signs. I remember being concerned, but I can't recall the specifics. There was a lot of 'business as usual' from a guy who promised reform. Mostly it's just been

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by conley View Post
    Nailed it.

Well, I do think everyone was united on the day of the inauguration. Things fell apart very quickly, even during the first week there were warning signs. I remember being concerned, but I can't recall the specifics. There was a lot of 'business as usual' from a guy who promised reform. Mostly it's just been

Methinks to much of Knockin Da boots around dat White House with his ole lady.....I mean I would too.....actually who wouldn't?

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,470x in 36,445 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Michelle Obama? I wouldn't. ;D
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Conley's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,511x in 2,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Media Critic View Post
    Methinks to much of Knockin Da boots around dat White House with his ole lady.....I mean I would too.....actually who wouldn't?
    >

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michelle Obama? I wouldn't. ;D
    Well I was just keeping it all in Da family...... ;D >

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 391
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Juggernaut's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hillary won over 18 million votes, those voters were disenfranchised early on. The EnviroFascists, anti wallstreet and anti war voters are turned off by Obama. The 2010 elections were proof Obama's base had walked away. Hillary and Biden were right, during the primary they said Obama was indecisive and inexperienced, conservatives tried to warn the nation as did independents who say right through Obama. He's a one trick pony, good for feel good speeches and few other things.

Obama drove the market over 250 points lower after the debt downgrade, pure weakness and little hope he had a plan or the desire to call congress back to DC.

Its too late to primary Obama. BO is proof the far left have consumed too much power and they don't know what they are doing, not Dirty Harry Reid nor Bag Lady Pelosi. Dems have no real leadership. The GOP may be divided but they reinvented themselves and the leadership put a deal on the table and it won the second time around. Dems wouldn't support Obama's Grand Bargain nor Reid's fake bill so the GOP won. Republicans wear down dems and force them to face the facts, the Stupor Majority is over, they blew that too. Obama could have cut spending, ended the Bush tax cuts and so on. Fact is raising taxes in a down economy will only hurt the country, Reagan learned that the hard way, then he cut taxes and we saw an economic boom.

Will Obama cut corporate taxes and make us competitive on a global scale again? Doubt it, the GOP gave him the option and the child liberals screeched as if their diapers were full of poop.

+ Reply to Thread