User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ancient Aliens 2012.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good Episode that was on tonight. Brought up some correlations with the ME religions.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about some explanation about what you're watching. I've seen some of this but i laugh at it. I've already been thru the Von Daniken and all that other stuff out of college. I've grown out of it.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    How about some explanation about what you're watching. I've seen some of this but i laugh at it. I've already been thru the Von Daniken and all that other stuff out of college. I've grown out of it.
    We have another older thread which has most of what we have seen and talked about up until this point. Yet what we have been looking at mostly is the Ancient civilizations and some of the structures that have been under investigation and some of the discoveries that have been made. From Puma Punku to Gopal Das in Turkey. The Sites recently discovered in the Indus Valley.

Tonight they were talking about discoveries made in the ME by the Judeo/Islamic religions. Such as the black meteorite stone on the Temple Mount. Certain structures and where they were built. Then the brought up the Sumerians and what some of their codex was saying. Which brought them to a correlation of a site in India.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think it is evidence of ancient aliens or is it possible there was an older civilization that existed before the recorded Creation of the bible.

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 483
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,300x in 4,607 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think many people will be deceived in the end times. Myself, I will not be one of them.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think it is evidence of ancient aliens or is it possible there was an older civilization that existed before the recorded Creation of the bible.

I believe there were other civilizations around at the time and yes older Civilizations. Such as the Sumerians whom taught Enoch to write.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've no doubt there was a sumer. I believe Sumer's origin came about through one of the surviving families from the ark. yeah. you got it. I'm one of those fundies.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've no doubt there was a sumer. I believe Sumer's origin came about through one of the surviving families from the ark. yeah. you got it. I'm one of those fundies.
    Glad to have you in on the discussion. Take your time with the videos as of course their narration explains much better than I can. Even if what they say is true. Other than exterrestials being mistaken as Gods. What would change about the Creator of ALL Things?

I don't think the Sumerians were related at all.

I will be putting up some of their newer episodes. I believe Wingrider had some material up on the Sumerians in the other thread.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoa. Thanks. I didn't expect that reaction. I've seen some of these programs on dish. So, isn't the premise that aliens put us here, helped to develop civilization FOR us and then provided us with some handy dandy methods of rock movement etc.

How does this affect the Creator of ALL things. One, it denies His hand in Creation. It sets these 'aliens' up as gods of a sort. It distracts people from the truth, and the truth of course in my opinion is that God created everything and man and then set in motion the plan for redemption.

I will admit that i believe in 'ancient aliens'. I just don't think they're extraterrestrials.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoa. Thanks. I didn't expect that reaction. I've seen some of these programs on dish. So, isn't the premise that aliens put us here, helped to develop civilization FOR us and then provided us with some handy dandy methods of rock movement etc.

How does this affect the Creator of ALL things. One, it denies His hand in Creation. It sets these 'aliens' up as gods of a sort. It distracts people from the truth, and the truth of course in my opinion is that God created everything and man and then set in motion the plan for redemption.

I will admit that i believe in 'ancient aliens'. I just don't think they're extraterrestrials.
    IMO nothing changes if the Theory is proven. As Exterrestrials would still have had to come from somewhere in their creation. Especially if there are different ones. Even if they were to turn out to be humanoid appearing and looking like us or us like them.

It is quite feasible to believe that Ancient Man knew the beasts and insects of the world that they were encountering. So they did know the difference in things that flew. As to the building of structures. There are some that not even with the technology we have today could the feat be done. Moreover with Puma Punku the theory of moving the stones by logs has been debunked. As it is over 12k above sea level. Nothing grows up there but sparse vegatation. There were no trees around any quarries and the quarries were not next to the site.

I would point you in the direction of Puma Punku which is one of the main sites that has MS archeologists as well as the guys from Ancient Aliens returning there time and time again.

I think they had a new episode on Puma punku this year. I will get it as soon as I can.

+ Reply to Thread