User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chris Christie resumes Thug

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Whatever you do ... never study FoMoCo's ... that is, Henry Fords' revolution of economics ... the $5-a-day wage.

Your attitude certainly won't improve.

LOL
    Back then smoking was healthy and everyone trusted Wall St. and the gubmint, so what's your point?
    my junk is ugly

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Back then smoking was healthy and everyone trusted Wall St. and the gubmint, so what's your point?
    yadda yadda yadda ... LOL

Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,310x in 10,922 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The right like the pile of flabby feces Christie keep telling us that minimum wage was never meant to be permanent. They tell us minimum wage workers need to move UP. MOVE UP WHERE there are no middleclass jobs to aspire to get.

There are college graduates working in McDonalds and Walmart because they cant find employment.
    The minimum wage is 20 yrs behind and no one with a straight face can say 7.25 is a fair wage for ANY job today in 2014.

Conservatives puke up the same handful of arguments ad nauseum while always trying to belittle anyone that disagrees with them.

I never worked for minimum wage and I consider my self relatively wealthy, this is NOT about me. Its about how I feel about the working class getting categorically raped by the rich corporate interests in this country. For 20-30 yrs they have carried out a campaign to strip workiers of pension and benefits protections and have stagnated wages, while they have GOTTEN fabulously richer. All the facts show conservatives are full of it.

The USA has created more billionaires while putting more people out of work and keep wages down than any other place on the planet in the last 20 yrs.

Wall street Big Banks have paid enough in FINES for Stealing and Swindling americans from the Mortgage Crisis right on down to raise the minimum wage. Thats just the fines paid, not the untold billions more theyve stolen.

Many conservatives on political forums are quite the joke, the spew the same talking points ad nausem and they dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and they are bent over just as far as the rest of working america.

Conservatives attempt to belittle everyone that doesnt agree with them and insinuate their are unintelligent and anything else they can find because they have nothing else.

OMG taxs are to high OMG theres too many regulations OMG Corporations and the rich are dieing because of it. OMG it cant be true that 400 ameiricans have more than 2/3s of all other americans. OMG it cant be true the 6 human beings have more than 42% of the entire american population
    OMG OUR POOR BESIEGED RICH AND CORPORATIONS those damned minimum wage workers are ruining the country. DO YOU GRASP THE WORD WORKER, THEY GET UP EVERY DAY AND GO TO WORK, they are not bums skids or lazy.
    They deserve a fairer shake and I will say it time and time again.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The right like the pile of flabby feces Christie keep telling us that minimum wage was never meant to be permanent. They tell us minimum wage workers need to move UP. MOVE UP WHERE there are no middleclass jobs to aspire to get.

There are college graduates working in McDonalds and Walmart because they cant find employment.
    The minimum wage is 20 yrs behind and no one with a straight face can say 7.25 is a fair wage for ANY job today in 2014.

Conservatives puke up the same handful of arguments ad nauseum while always trying to belittle anyone that disagrees with them.

I never worked for minimum wage and I consider my self relatively wealthy, this is NOT about me. Its about how I feel about the working class getting categorically raped by the rich corporate interests in this country. For 20-30 yrs they have carried out a campaign to strip workiers of pension and benefits protections and have stagnated wages, while they have GOTTEN fabulously richer. All the facts show conservatives are full of it.

The USA has created more billionaires while putting more people out of work and keep wages down than any other place on the planet in the last 20 yrs.

Wall street Big Banks have paid enough in FINES for Stealing and Swindling americans from the Mortgage Crisis right on down to raise the minimum wage. Thats just the fines paid, not the untold billions more theyve stolen.

Many conservatives on political forums are quite the joke, the spew the same talking points ad nausem and they dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of and they are bent over just as far as the rest of working america.

Conservatives attempt to belittle everyone that doesnt agree with them and insinuate their are unintelligent and anything else they can find because they have nothing else.

OMG taxs are to high OMG theres too many regulations OMG Corporations and the rich are dieing because of it. OMG it cant be true that 400 ameiricans have more than 2/3s of all other americans. OMG it cant be true the 6 human beings have more than 42% of the entire american population
    OMG OUR POOR BESIEGED RICH AND CORPORATIONS those damned minimum wage workers are ruining the country. DO YOU GRASP THE WORD WORKER, THEY GET UP EVERY DAY AND GO TO WORK, they are not bums skids or lazy.
    They deserve a fairer shake and I will say it time and time again.
    Right, but the high school kid or the stoner who will never get a skill or an education doesn't deserve a living wage.
    my junk is ugly

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,118x in 94,140 Posts
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very few people actually make the minimum wage: it is an entry level and completely unskilled wage level.

If you are making it, you need to have a serious conversation with yourself....
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Who ever thought he was respected?

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    PolWatch's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 25,148x in 15,266 Posts
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looked like he did a pretty job for his state after hurricane Sandy.

+ Reply to Thread