Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,737x in 55,433 Posts
    Mentioned
    695 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    This discussion reminded me of a song. Guess which one based on these lyrics:

You know what I'm gonna do?
    I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
    Hot pink, with whale skin hubcaps
    And all leather cow interior
    And big brown baby seal eyes for head lights (yeah)
    And I'm gonna drive in that baby at 115 miles per hour
    Gettin' 1 mile per gallon,
    Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonald's
    In the old fashioned non-biodegradable styrofoam containers
    Dennis Leary?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (02-27-2019)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 45,850x in 24,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    880 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    Dennis Leary?

Attachment 25412
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Docthehun (04-01-2019)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think hunting should be limited to native population who have traditionally used the meat and fur .

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,128x in 94,149 Posts
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    I think hunting should be limited to native population who have traditionally used the meat and fur .
    I wish they would find a more humane way of killing the seals. The seal population needs to be culled and kept under control.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Orion Rules's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 694x in 569 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I wish they would find a more humane way of killing the seals. The seal population needs to be culled and kept under control.
    Why is that so? In Genesis chapter 1, the intent is to expand life in the universe, as God made room for it. Don't you understand? Death is the last enemy to be defeated in man's limited mindset. Man's mismanagment of his own character, his own life, taking too much from others, living beings who have families, little ones, a whole social structure, the oldest to the youngest, to man is to be living with Christ on Earth in bliss, peace, happiness, spirituality, to a change takes place.

Avarice, envy dimmed, the "need" to take more, to why man 'accomplishes' what he does to find life emptied, karma applied, to death holds no merit. Man's opinions are wrong of what it means to be without, to believe he can build a better world than the one God designed. The Book of Nehemiah and the Gates. Mankind is headed for great troubles as he denies it. In the last days is to be the establishment on Earth of the Kingdom of Christ. Every real Christian knows of it.

I Corinthians 15

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:
    https://twitter.com/WildHorseEdu

Jesus was a Vegetarian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx6J6jh1Dzo

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
    Why is that so? In Genesis chapter 1, the intent is to expand life in the universe, as God made room for it. Don't you understand? Death is the last enemy to be defeated in man's limited mindset. Man's mismanagment of his own character, his own life, taking too much from others, living beings who have families, little ones, a whole social structure, the oldest to the youngest, to man is to be living with Christ on Earth in bliss, peace, happiness, spirituality, to a change takes place.

Avarice, envy dimmed, the "need" to take more, to why man 'accomplishes' what he does to find life emptied, karma applied, to death holds no merit. Man's opinions are wrong of what it means to be without, to believe he can build a better world than the one God designed. The Book of Nehemiah and the Gates. Mankind is headed for great troubles as he denies it. In the last days is to be the establishment on Earth of the Kingdom of Christ. Every real Christian knows of it.

I Corinthians 15

22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
    God wants man to properly manage his creation. That includes ethically eating some of them. Vegetarians and Vegans hate God.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God wants man to properly manage his creation. That includes ethically eating some of them. Vegetarians and Vegans hate God.
    They love His creation as they want to see it loved and respected. Scripture states that it is by violence the Kingdom of God was seized. Berean Study Bible: "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subject to violence, and the violent lay claim to it."

Have you no respect? By your very reasoning, "to properly manage his creation", you should be consumed by a shark in the ocean. God manages His creation perfectly, without your destructive mind-set wanting to set a table crooked. You are not trustworthy or a friend of God, but antiChrist, serving as a persecutor of the pure faith of Christ that was first delivered.

There will be no bloodshed in the Kingdom of God. Genesis 1, Revelation 22:14, "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and fornicators and murderers and idolators, and every one who loves and practices falsehood."

The Gates of The Book of Nehemiah, you missed. Even the Israelis gladly accepted it, plus 10,000+ I.D.F. vegans have a passion for the love of God and His creation you would destroy for falsehood. Love the sunshine.
    Plant farms and animal sanctuaries with just compensation: Genesis 1:29-30, 2-3, Lev. 24:18-22, Psalm 50, Isaiah 1, 11:6-9, 65, 66, Daniel 1, Hosea 2:18, Revelation 20-22.

Creation of horses: Zechariah 6:1-8, 14:20. Wild Horses, burros persecuted, parted out in violation of Public Law 92-195:

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They love His creation as they want to see it loved and respected. Scripture states that it is by violence the Kingdom of God was seized. Berean Study Bible: "From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been subject to violence, and the violent lay claim to it."

Have you no respect? By your very reasoning, "to properly manage his creation", you should be consumed by a shark in the ocean. God manages His creation perfectly, without your destructive mind-set wanting to set a table crooked. You are not trustworthy or a friend of God, but antiChrist, serving as a persecutor of the pure faith of Christ that was first delivered.

There will be no bloodshed in the Kingdom of God. Genesis 1, Revelation 22:14, "Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and that they may enter the city by the gates. Outside are the dogs and sorcerers and fornicators and murderers and idolators, and every one who loves and practices falsehood."

The Gates of The Book of Nehemiah, you missed. Even the Israelis gladly accepted it, plus 10,000+ I.D.F. vegans have a passion for the love of God and His creation you would destroy for falsehood. Love the sunshine.
    God has given you this

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God has given you this
    You posted it. You side with theft, deception. 1-10. Genesis 1, Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66, verses 3, 17. God never lied.

Lection 33

By The Shedding Of Blood Of Others Is No Remission Of Sins.

1. IESUS was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin?
    2. And Iesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation.
    3. The priests indeed receive such offering as a reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins against the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment.
    4. Is it not written in the prophets, Put your blood sacrifices to your burnt offerings, and away with them, and cease ye from the eating of flesh, for I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them, when I brought them out of Egypt, concerning these things? But this thing I commanded saying:
    5, Obey my voice and walk in the ways that I have commanded you, and ye shall be my people, and it shall be well with you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear.
    6. And what doth the Eternal command you but to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God? Is it not written that in the beginning God ordained the fruits of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh?
    7. But they have made the House of Prayer a den of thieves, and for the pure Oblation with Incense, they have polluted my altars with blood, and eaten of the flesh of the slain.
    8. But I say unto you: Shed no innocent blood nor eat ye flesh. Walk uprightly, love mercy, and do justly, and your days shall be long in the land.
    9. The corn that groweth from the earth with the other grain, is it not transmuted by the Spirit into my flesh? The grapes of the vineyard, with the other fruits are they not transmuted by the Spirit into my blood? Let these, with your bodies and souls be your Memorial to the Eternal.
    10. In these is the presence of God manifest as the Substance and as the Life of the world. Of these shall ye eat and drink for the remission of sins, and for eternal life, to all who obey my words.
    11. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market, a pool which is called Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the waters.
    12. For at a certain season, an angel went down into the pool and troubled the waters; whosoever went first into the waters was made whole of whatever disease he had. And a man impotent from his birth was there.
    13. And Iesus said unto him. Bring not the waters healing? He said unto him. Yea, Lord, but I have no man when the water is troubled to put me in, and while I am trying to come another steppeth down before me. And Jesus said to him, Arise, take up thy bed and walk. And immediately he rose and walked. And on the same day was the Sabbath.
    14. The Jews therefore said to him, It is the Sabbath it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed. And he that was healed wist not that it was Iesus. And Iesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

LECTION 33. 4. -Here is given the true significance of Ier. vii. 22, or as it should be rendered in that place, " Ye add burnt sacrifice to burnt offering and ye eat flesh. But I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them concerning these things," etc. Else, as translated in the A. V. it is inimical to the sense, see Numbers xi.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2547 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    God gave us animals t care for and to eat.

Vegans and Vegetarians are Lucifairians.

You posted it. You side with theft, deception. 1-10. Genesis 1, Isaiah 1, Isaiah 66, verses 3, 17. God never lied.

Lection 33

By The Shedding Of Blood Of Others Is No Remission Of Sins.

1. IESUS was teaching his disciples in the outer court of the Temple and one of them said unto him: Master, it is said by the priests that without shedding of blood there is no remission. Can then the blood offering of the law take away sin?
    2. And Iesus answered: No blood offering, of beast or bird, or man, can take away sin, for how can the conscience be purged from sin by the shedding of innocent blood? Nay, it will increase the condemnation.
    3. The priests indeed receive such offering as a reconciliation of the worshippers for the trespasses against the law of Moses, but for sins against the Law of God there can be no remission, save by repentance and amendment.
    4. Is it not written in the prophets, Put your blood sacrifices to your burnt offerings, and away with them, and cease ye from the eating of flesh, for I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them, when I brought them out of Egypt, concerning these things? But this thing I commanded saying:
    5, Obey my voice and walk in the ways that I have commanded you, and ye shall be my people, and it shall be well with you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear.
    6. And what doth the Eternal command you but to do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with your God? Is it not written that in the beginning God ordained the fruits of the trees and the seeds and the herbs to be food for all flesh?
    7. But they have made the House of Prayer a den of thieves, and for the pure Oblation with Incense, they have polluted my altars with blood, and eaten of the flesh of the slain.
    8. But I say unto you: Shed no innocent blood nor eat ye flesh. Walk uprightly, love mercy, and do justly, and your days shall be long in the land.
    9. The corn that groweth from the earth with the other grain, is it not transmuted by the Spirit into my flesh? The grapes of the vineyard, with the other fruits are they not transmuted by the Spirit into my blood? Let these, with your bodies and souls be your Memorial to the Eternal.
    10. In these is the presence of God manifest as the Substance and as the Life of the world. Of these shall ye eat and drink for the remission of sins, and for eternal life, to all who obey my words.
    11. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market, a pool which is called Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the waters.
    12. For at a certain season, an angel went down into the pool and troubled the waters; whosoever went first into the waters was made whole of whatever disease he had. And a man impotent from his birth was there.
    13. And Iesus said unto him. Bring not the waters healing? He said unto him. Yea, Lord, but I have no man when the water is troubled to put me in, and while I am trying to come another steppeth down before me. And Jesus said to him, Arise, take up thy bed and walk. And immediately he rose and walked. And on the same day was the Sabbath.
    14. The Jews therefore said to him, It is the Sabbath it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed. And he that was healed wist not that it was Iesus. And Iesus had conveyed himself away, a multitude being in that place.

LECTION 33. 4. -Here is given the true significance of Ier. vii. 22, or as it should be rendered in that place, " Ye add burnt sacrifice to burnt offering and ye eat flesh. But I spake not to your fathers nor commanded them concerning these things," etc. Else, as translated in the A. V. it is inimical to the sense, see Numbers xi.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

+ Reply to Thread