Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3x in 3 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Requiem for Hillary

Even the liberal criminal SEIU thug Andy Stern dreams of Hillary. Oh well, instead of fictionizing Obama they should have actually read the news so they could have comprehended the inexperienced on as he was defined on the campaign trail.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/D...mo_code=CD22-1
    Democrats Lament: We Should Have Picked Hillary

Some angry Democrats are wondering whether they shouldn’t have tapped Hillary Clinton instead of Barack Obama to be president so the country would have the bold, take-charge kind of leader it desperately needs.

“The market has called us out, and you have to rethink under these circumstances,” Andy Stern, former president of the Service Employees International Union and a close White House ally, told The Washington Post.

White House initiatives of patent reform, trade, unemployment insurance, and tax cuts don’t “generate the jobs we need,” Stern said.

Obama has been challenged by a number of crises in recent weeks, including Standard & Poor’s credit downgrade, the gyrating stock market, and fears of a double-dip recession, all while coming off the debt ceiling debate.

“The president has shown himself unwilling to just dig in on a position,” Dee Dee Myers, Bill Clinton’s White House press secretary, told the Post. “He’s for jobs. I’ve heard him say that. He’s for being the grown-up in the room. But beyond that, I’m not actually sure what his bottom line is.”

"The notion everyone is talking about is 'Is he Jimmy Carter or will he be a one-term president'," he told The Telegraph.

North Carolina Democratic strategist Gary Pearce told the Telegraph, "Democrats are worried. He looks weak, he doesn't say anything that grabs you, and people are looking for some kind of magic."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

waltky (11-07-2012)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hillary gonna step down from Sec. of State...

State Dept: Hillary Will Step Down Despite Obama Win
    November 7, 2012 – State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland said Wednesday that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton still plans to step down after her successor is chosen despite President Barack Obama winning a second term.
    “I don’t think the secretary’s plans have changed. You’ve heard her say many times that she intends to see through transition of a successor and then she will go back to private life and enjoy some rest and think and write and all those things,” Nuland said. “For the future, can we now talk about the top foreign policy priorities going forward, and more specifically, perhaps, what are the secretary’s plans?” a reporter asked.

Clinton told the Wall Street Journal in October that she plans to take a break from politics and “take stock” of her life and has ruled out another run for office. "I have ruled it out. It's important for me to step off this incredibly high wire I've been on, to take stock of the rest of my life," she said, adding, "I will always want to be in service to my country."

She tops the list of possible Democratic contenders for president in 2016. Vice President Joe Biden’s name is also being bandied about for a presidential run in 2016.

Source

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,323 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    She wants to distance herself from the taint of Obama in case she runs in '16.

Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 146
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    GrassrootsConservative's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,273x in 3,200 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Lol you don't wanna know what I thought of when I read this.

"Another Clinton affair, oh great"

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Who gonna take Hillary's place at the State Dept.?...

Picking the Next US Secretary of State
    November 08, 2012 — U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she will step down from her job as President Barack Obama prepares for his second term.
    Secretary Clinton announced her decision earlier this year, telling State Department employees that she needs a break. "I will certainly stay on until the president nominates someone and that transition can occur, but I think after 20 years of being on the high-wire of American politics and all of the challenges that come with that, it would be probably a good idea to just find out how tired I am," said Clinton.

Since the president's re-election, State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland says that is still the plan. "You’ve heard her say many times that she intends to see through a transition of a successor and then she will go back to private life and enjoy some rest and think and write and all those things," said Nuland. So who will President Obama choose to replace her?

Massachusetts Senator John Kerry is a leading contender. As chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, he is active in U.S. policy abroad, especially in Pakistan and Afghanistan. As a former presidential candidate, he has some of the celebrity that Clinton uses to advance U.S. goals.

He is the man who President Obama chose to help practice debating Republican candidate Mitt Romney, and the Obama campaign used Kerry in an anti-Romney video. "Romney just says things that are not true or irresponsible and is willing, for politically expedient reasons, to put at risk our foreign policy," said Kerry. Kerry's obstacle may be his Senate seat. Any president who chooses any senator for a Cabinet post considers whether the ruling party can keep that seat in the legislature. Especially in a chamber with such a small majority as the current Senate.

MORE

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    oceanloverOH's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,745x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waltky View Post
    Who gonna take Hillary's place at the State Dept.?...

Picking the Next US Secretary of State
    November 08, 2012 — U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says she will step down from her job as President Barack Obama prepares for his second term.
    Sorry waltky....I hadn't seen this and posted a thread about Hillary's departure....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to oceanloverOH For This Useful Post:

waltky (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassrootsConservative View Post
    Lol you don't wanna know what I thought of when I read this.

"Another Clinton affair, oh great"

silly boy

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post

With good reason I would like to think that she is getting out because she realises that she is "at her peak".
    Her stock is now very high and time will further romanticise her legacy if she retires "at the top". In fact she has a tremendous CV -----not because she has achieved much BUT because she is seen to have kept her nose clean and with no bad blunders .These days that counts as success .
    Republicans should see her stepping away as a disaster . On the law of averages she would have tainted her track record sometime soon . But if she runs in 2016 , she will be unstoppable , however bad the economy is doing -- and it will be in terrible trouble , that's for certain .

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 89.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,535x in 94,395 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The current Ambassador to the UN wanted the job, but Benghazi liklely ended those dreams.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frankly, I think Hillary will simply be too old in 2016, like many of us.

No, I expect them to field a Hispanic leftist this time. If the country lasts that long. The "new demographic" are primarily made up of takers and the check writers are starting to vote with their feet and pocketbooks. Look for a big return to recession (actually we never left if you look at the real numbers and not the cooked ones). Look for the debt to simply become unmanageable.

You can also look for a massive breakdown in Medicare as the doctors simply refuse to take elderly patients without supplemental insurance that covers the difference between the unacceptable compensation rates caused by the three quarters trillion ObamaCare theft from the program.

Republicans need to get smart now and give the left enough rope to hang themselves. Just as they are doing in France. It will be the early example of where progressivism has to end up. The best thing they could do would be to simply go home and hand the keys of the House of Reps over to the Dems.

The public, particularly women and minorities, need to learn some lessons the hard way.
    Last edited by Mainecoons; 11-11-2012 at 08:31 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mainecoons For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (11-11-2012)

+ Reply to Thread