User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween Thread: Zac Bagans buys Indiana Portal to Hell

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 1,430
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Codename Section's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,845x in 7,281 Posts
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Halloween Thread: Zac Bagans buys Indiana Portal to Hell

I followed this when it was happening because most mainstream news refuses to cover the supernatural but this Indiana house not only made national news but news in the UK. Police, hospital employees, social services--all of them wrote in actual reports that they saw paranormal things, including the kids walking up walls.

http://www.insideedition.com/headlin...-house-horrors

http://www.christianpost.com/news/in...ession-113475/

Department of Children's Services and nurses at the hospital saw the kids walk up walls and levitate

Finally, things came to a head. The younger children, seemingly upset with Onyeukwu's assessment, began yelling and cursing him in demonic voices. DCS staff wrote that the 7-year-old was "lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him."

Medical personnel took the boys to Methodist Hospital, where they later awoke with no recollection of the incident. However, when DCS family case manager Valerie Washington interviewed the 7-year-old, he growled at her, bared his teeth, and his eyes rolled back in his head. He then began strangling his older brother and had to be pried off by several adults.

During a later interview, Washington again tried to speak with the 7-year-old, who began growling and told his brother, "It's time to die. I will kill you."

The 9-year-old then had a "weird grin" on his face and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling, did a flip, and landed on his feet, according to Washington's official DCS report.

"He walked up the wall, flipped over her and stood there. There's no way he could've done that," nurse Willie Lee Walker told the Star. "We didn't know what was going on. That was crazy. I was like, 'Everybody gotta go.'"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-no-hoax.html

The police who went in the house were convinced, too:

Gary Indiana Police Captain Charles Austin, 62, was there the day the footage seen here was recorded. He entered a skeptic and left convinced that he had just witnessed a ‘portal to hell.’

Speaking to MailOnline he said: ‘Everyone of us who was there that day in the basement and who saw what we saw, went through what we went through after…we all think the same, we all call it the same. That bit of dirt is a portal to hell.

He said: ‘I was skeptical. I was leading the pack through the house. We walked in and the first thing we see is in the living room there’s a candle burning and a bible and a little altar with a crucifix – same in every room in the house. There was a drawing on the refrigerator done by one of the boys that was Jesus on the cross but behind him there looked like demonic figures.’

The further into the house he investigated the less comfortable he felt. Things just seemed ‘odd'.

He said: ‘Underneath the stairs was dirt and a candle. I was trying to figure out what was going on there because the rest of the basement was cement.

‘I took pictures of the candles and crucifix under the stairs on the dirt.’

Those pictures, taken on his iPhone, subsequently disappeared he said, and the phone which he used that day never behaved the same again.

'But when I went back to my car the drivers seat was just moving backwards and forwards by itself. Backwards and forwards, backwards and forwards'

- Captain Austin

But before those images disappeared, he said, he saw that they contained figures he had not seen before; figures he said were not there before, standing around him and beneath the stairs.

According to Capt. Austin: ‘The officer behind me took pictures of me standing in front of him and in his pictures he saw lots of figures too.’

With the practiced narration of an experienced witness, he continued: ‘I said, “Enough of this garbage.” On leaving the property I went to a gas station and made a phone call.

‘I had my police radio, my squad car dash AM/FM radio, my police cell and my iPhone. I was looking at the pictures I had taken on my iPhone when I made this call and all of a sudden this growling voice came from my AM/FM radio.

‘It said, “YOU OUTTA HERE” Then a lot of garbled other stuff and static.’
    After that, according to Capt. Austin, every other officer present that day had problems with their radios, phones and house alarms.

Most alarming for Capt. Austin was an incident he had two weeks later when he was, he said bluntly, ‘attacked.’

And now Zac Bagans of Ghost Adventures is buying the house

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ns-35-000.html

I can't believe it was even $35,000 who would buy it?
    @momsapplepie @Peter1469 @Green Arrow @Alyosha @Redrose

would you guys go in? not sure I would, tbh

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Codename Section For This Useful Post:

Green Arrow (10-31-2014),Peter1469 (10-31-2014)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 251
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Animal Mother's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,471x in 1,621 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Must be demons. Can't be anything else.

Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you been there? Do you exclude entirely the possibility of the supernatural? Not sure that's real science to have a closed mind.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anything is possible...but a person's recollection of events doesn't really prove anything for me.

If you believe the place is haunted enough you can induce psychosomatic responses. Particularly in children.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that something is going on. But with so much going on why is nothing documented?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    Anything is possible...but a person's recollection of events doesn't really prove anything for me.

If you believe the place is haunted enough you can induce psychosomatic responses. Particularly in children.

There is a lot of anecdotal evidence that something is going on. But with so much going on why is nothing documented?
    @Common Sense

it is documented. Child Services documented in their actual reports that the kids walked up the wall, the hospital nurse wrote in her report the kid levitated, the police department got on film oil dripping from the walls, photos, and several of them wrote in their reports that they heard voices and were shoved.

This is one of the most documented paranormal cases in the US. I even outlined in the article (guess you didn't read) that all of this is in a report of some kind.

The 9-year-old then had a "weird grin" on his face and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling, did a flip, and landed on his feet, according to Washington's official DCS report.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Codename Section For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (10-31-2014)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Codename Section View Post
    @Common Sense

it is documented. Child Services documented in their actual reports that the kids walked up the wall, the hospital nurse wrote in her report the kid levitated, the police department got on film oil dripping from the walls, photos, and several of them wrote in their reports that they heard voices and were shoved.

This is one of the most documented paranormal cases in the US. I even outlined in the article (guess you didn't read) that all of this is in a report of some kind.

I read it (thanks). I mean documented with photos. I saw the photos in the link, but nothing supernatural.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright this is actually kinda interesting so yes I would go there.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2...mmons/4892553/

Apparently there are 800 pages of official reports and documentation and this from an actual newspaper. Sure, I'd go see what's up. You get me wrong. I would love to see proof of the paranormal. It would make the world less boring.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Animal Mother For This Useful Post:

Common Sense (10-31-2014)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I read it (thanks). I mean documented with photos. I saw the photos in the link, but nothing supernatural.
    There are photos that were in the police report but what are photos today with photoshop? I am fine with photos, official reports from lots of people, that gives me something. You can have one or two hysterics, but government workers from the police to child services aren't usually looking for the paranormal and to have all of them saying the same thing is actually kinda cool.

I'm going to be open on this one. See @Codename Section I'm not as bad as you think.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    PolWatch's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 25,148x in 15,266 Posts
    Mentioned
    895 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <---major wuss, so I don't think I would want to live in the house. There are things that cannot be explained but its a good idea to respect them and stay away.

I worked in community mental health for appx 10 years in the late 60's-early 70's. I had to handle involuntary commitments (when they were legal). My job required I go to a local mental hospital, Searcy, in Mt Vernon, AL. Searcy was built in appx 1800 as an armory. Some of the original buildings had 20' ceilings. In the area that was designated for those committed as criminally insane, the day room was one such room with 20' ceilings. There was writing on the wall, just under the ceiling. The nurses could not explain it or read it (odd words, symbols). They said that every time the wall was painted, the writing would reappear (after the next full moon). There was nothing in the room that could be moved for someone to climb up on (everything was bolted down), there was never a time when patients were in the area unsupervised. There were no patients who could jump 20' while invisible (that we knew of). There was never any publicity about this because most thought the patients had some way of climbing the walls. The nurses didn't think that.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PolWatch For This Useful Post:

Codename Section (10-31-2014),Redrose (10-31-2014)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    983 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like you're just saying this to trap me. @Animal Mother

+ Reply to Thread