User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Freemasons.....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part 4.....by Robinson.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Part 5 and the last Part. By Robinson.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tony Robonsons sets out to discover the truth behind the claims in the Dan Brown's latest bestselling book, The Lost Symbol of Freemasonry, in which his old new hero, Robert Langdon, embarks on a quest to solve impossible riddles after mysterious kidnaping of Scottish Rite of Freemasonry Grand Master, while Langdon is being pursued by the CIA and all-knowing Freemasons all over Washington.....snip~

From the Video's.....I will see if I can surprise you on what I find with what some might have to say.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who killed Capt Morgan?

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    KSigMason's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 36 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    For our Mason bruthas.....
    I haven't seen this episode of Decoded, but the ones I have seen I wasn't too impressed with Brad and his team. I have read some of his books so when I heard he was coming out with a show I was hopeful, but kind of disappointed when I did watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    You're talking to one now.

Captain America, MM

F&AM #149 Grand Lodge of Wisconsin
    Welcome aboard Brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    A mason will not ask you to join. You have to ask them.
    That is what gamewall was aiming at. He is a Brother as well.

I can't seem to find Part 2 or more of it.
    Chris Pintos (sp?) is so full of crap. The whole inner circle and outer circle thing is completely illogical if you knew how Freemasonry operated and was structured.

William Morgan was a self proclaimed Captain. He was also a drunk and no one could ever prove he went through the first three degrees (shotty records or did he falsify his membership?), but somewhere I've heard he went through the Royal Arch degree. Plus, he only disappeared and it was later said someone confessed, but that no evidence ever was found of it. Regardless, public opinion nearly destroyed Freemasonry, guilty or not, we were all painted. There are also inconsistencies about his disappearance and also look at it, there was no precedence to stopping him from writing his book as there already existed many books on the rituals of Freemasonry by that time.

As for the "bring out the top Masons". I did laugh at that as you can call and make an appointment anytime to get a tour and ask questions. It's not like Brad had to make some huge deal. Also note that the House of the Temple is the HQ for Scottish Rite Freemasonry, it is not the authority over all Freemasonry.

I had a chance to be in DC, but the House of the Temple was closed. I did get a chance to go to Alexandria and see the George Washington Masonic Memorial.

Decoded by Tony Robinson. Part 1.
    The opening with the light bulb did make me laugh. I had never watched this series, but now I will have to look more at it.

Dan Brown was actually invited to the Supreme Council meeting after he wrote this, but he couldn't attend as he was on a tour. I was expecting us to be demonized, but Brown surprised me and painted us in a fairly good light. I enjoyed his piece of fiction.

Part 2. By Robinson
    Akram Elias is an interesting Brother. He's not only a 33rd, but a Past Grand Master.

Part 3.....by Robinson.
    I would love to have Jefferson counted among us, but there exists no records of him ever being a Mason. He knew plenty of them.

L'Enfant I've heard was actually anti-Mason, particularly after he fled to Europe after being fired by Washington. George Washington was the only Mason involved with the city, but he only hired them men who would design everything.

I do laugh at the street design theories as you can draw out a great deal of symbols and images. Hell, you can spell out "JESUS" if you wanted. The pentagram actually doesn't exist in the street plans as there is not streets where the lower left star point would be.

The one dollar bill is not really that Masonic. It wasn't a Mason who designed it. It was a Latin teacher who worked for Congress, Charles Thomson. If it had been designed by a Mason it would looked a lot different.

Part 4.....by Robinson.
    I heartely disagree that 13 is a power number in Masonry. Now why would the 13 colonies use so much 13 iconography in their Great Seal? Hmmmmm....doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. Far too often people over analyze things.

Apotheosis is an interesting theory as well as the prospect of noetics.

Part 5 and the last Part. By Robinson.
    Tony is quite entertaining in the Support Center.

I have met Brent Morris once at a lecture he gave in Pennsylvania. Interesting guy.
    WM/PM (AF&AM) - GM1V (RAM) - TIM (R&SM) - EC-elect (KT) - S.'. (YRSCNA) - AP (OES) - 32° (AASR) - F (GCR) - KC (RCC) - ABG (JDI)

Traveling Templar blog - 11NOV2012

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KSigMason For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-25-2012)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope ya enjoyed some of it KSM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

KSigMason (07-26-2012)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmmmm KSM.....I I throw up some videos about you guys and all ya bruthas suddenly singing that Song of Silence. Then in the one video we have this guy saying he can validate some of this NWO Agenda and ruling the World. Kinda gets one to then with the rumors of the Illmanati having ties with Masons. and those Templar Knights. sure does like lead into those Conspiracy Theories.....huh? Makes me think I might want to snoop around and find some more things to put in here. Don't worry I will get them to sign the papers uhm.....uh erm I mean to talk.

Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 321
    Achievements:
    KSigMason's Avatar Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 44x in 36 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not everyone has that much time to watch all of those videos, and it is summer time so many are out and about. I don't know about the new guy on this forum as I just saw his posts yesterday when I replied to your videos.

The word Illuminati has become taboo and its used as some kind of boogeyman when in fact it was a group that died out centuries ago. Jim Marrs, David Icke, Chris Pintos, Alex Jones, and that guy that runs FreemasonryWatch (Aaron Klein I think) are basically douche bags perpetuating lies and myths for a few $$.

As for the Knights Templar, there exists no records that ties the two of us together. There is a group within the York Rite that uses the name "Knights Templar" of which I am a member, but we take the name in commemoration only; we claim no lineage. Personally I'd love to find that connection, but alas it is mostly a romanticized idea, sometimes perpetuated by Masons themselves to give greater pedigree to a system or body they are trying to draw support for. Stephen Dafoe wrote a great book on the various perpetuation myths of Templary and its ties to Masonry. Fun fact, it wasn't until Ramsay's Oration in 1737 that there ever the mention that Freemasonry stemmed from chivalric orders, but it wasn't the Templars he tied the Masons to, it was the Knights of St. John. After that all sorts of Orders sprouted up with their own theories, often easily debunked with historical fact.

If you'd like to talk about conspiracy theories, post them. I do love to talk about them.
    WM/PM (AF&AM) - GM1V (RAM) - TIM (R&SM) - EC-elect (KT) - S.'. (YRSCNA) - AP (OES) - 32° (AASR) - F (GCR) - KC (RCC) - ABG (JDI)

Traveling Templar blog - 11NOV2012

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KSigMason For This Useful Post:

MMC (07-27-2012)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks KSM.....no really. You guys have done a great job with this thread. I was just and trying to get some activity going on the board. Naturally I don't expect any to watch all those videos at one time. We have the same deal up with Ancient Aliens, UFO Hunters, and Decoded with the videos. I usually get the ones that comes in parts so people can look at them with their own leisure and time. Which then they can bring up anything they want to talk about as they have the Video with the part they are discussing.

Course we do have some up with Military Sightings with the UFO Ancient Aliens, Specifics with Bentwaters and Edwards. Getting Vets and others to check them out too. Those are in the Science Room.

I luv history so I do like seeing a few threads running in this room.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

KSigMason (07-27-2012)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 89
    Achievements:
    Captain America's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27x in 20 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So who killed Capt Morgan?

I believe that was me. But I got another bottle in the cabinet.
    "I am a registered Republican. They only reason they call me Liberal is because I believe hurricanes are caused by barometric pressure and not gay marriage." **** Will McAvoy

+ Reply to Thread