Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    How would the expansion affect an alignment of stars and or galaxies?
    because if we are only expanding outwards, there won't a turning also. yet the planets reach an alignment with the center of the milky way galaxy every 26000 years.. I am no astrophisist but this is doesn't quite make sense to me..
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,120
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Deadwood's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,752x in 1,198 Posts
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One question:

How long is God's day?

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrider View Post
    because if we are only expanding outwards, there won't a turning also. yet the planets reach an alignment with the center of the milky way galaxy every 26000 years.. I am no astrophisist but this is doesn't quite make sense to me..
    Which is a rotation of stars in a galaxy. I fail to see how it would affect the expansion of that alignment as the galaxy can rotate within the universe.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    One question:

How long is God's day?
    Manvantara.....is the cycle of cosmic history, or a day of the GOD, which embraces the Sat Yuga, the Golden Age, 1,728,000 years of four-tenths of the Cycle; the Tretya Yuga, the Silver Age, 1,296,000 years or three-tenths of the cycle; Dwapara Yuga, the Copper Age,864,000 years or two-tenths of the Cycle; and the Kali Yuga, the Iron of Dark Age (present age), 432,000 years or one-tenth of the cycle.

Mahayuga the cycle for cosmic history of a day of GOD, or 4,320,000 years, which consist of four ages or yugas.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnAdams View Post

Such a topic concerns me when it comes up, because the liberal leftists like to attempt to use science to attack the fact that we have a creator as somehow contrary to what mankind knows as "science" today.

Because it is based upon the fact that we have a creator, which is where our rights as human beings, and as American Citizens stem from.

So then if the leftists can somehow use "science" to state that there is no creator, then there cannot be any rights which stem from that creator, and thus our rights must stem from some place else, namely libs like to claim government.

And since then those rights stem from the power and authority of government, then government can at it's discretion hand out, and strip away those rights.

I hope that makes sense and you follow me there peeps.

Ah, yes, the either/or argument.

If there is a God then there can't be evolution, as if God were so rigid as to not allow for adaptation.

But then, the debate got hijacked way, way back by the atheists when a semi-itinerant, part time teacher proclaimed that he had taught evolution. John Scopes, though, had never taught anything but math and English, and after his infamous trial retired to a life of luxury.

And now, it is forbidden to even reference "intelligent design" even though many atheists believe life on this planet was "seeded" here by a more intelligent race.......

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    One question:

How long is God's day?
    read the OP// it could have been anywhre from 2 billion years to 1000 years. our time
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Manvantara.....is the cycle of cosmic history, or a day of the GOD, which embraces the Sat Yuga, the Golden Age, 1,728,000 years of four-tenths of the Cycle; the Tretya Yuga, the Silver Age, 1,296,000 years or three-tenths of the cycle; Dwapara Yuga, the Copper Age,864,000 years or two-tenths of the Cycle; and the Kali Yuga, the Iron of Dark Age (present age), 432,000 years or one-tenth of the cycle.

Mahayuga the cycle for cosmic history of a day of GOD, or 4,320,000 years, which consist of four ages or yugas.

Phew! I'm a better man knowing that.

However, if you think about it, it is still placing a human measurement on what only God can conceivably measure.

But even with that measurement, God had a whole lot of time in one day for the creatin' .

So, everybody sit back, relax and accept all that. Than we can get on with talking about His son...the Jewish Carpenter. Now there is an interesting fellow. He only had three years to make a difference, and no mass media, no cell phones, no internet, not even 'wireless' radio......and look what He accomplished!

...[that should liven up the debate some....Sultan?]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Deadwood For This Useful Post:

wingrider (06-16-2012)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    excellent Fand L

take these verses from the bible for instance

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God , and the Word was God .
    2 The same was in the beginning with God .
    3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
    4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
    5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From the book of John we know that Jesus existed with the father and that it was through him and by him that all things were made, in essence then it was Jesus who was responsible for the creation of everything ,

+ Reply to Thread