Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Illegals all about voting

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...lan.htm?p=full

The Obama Democrats have an audacious scheme for winning future elections. They just plan to import 5 million non-citizens and credential them as voters who will, in gratitude, vote Democratic.
    The way this devious formula works is stunningly simple. Just get the new Republican Congress (under Speaker John Boehner and Sen. Mitch McConnell) to pass a full-funding bill for Homeland Security without any exception for the funding of Obama's illegal executive amnesty, which will allow Obama to give work permits, Social Security numbers and driver's licenses to 5 million illegal aliens.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editor...#ixzz3TJ9x3BDx
    Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Illegals all about cheap labor for the rich to dilute the work force and keep downward pressure on wages. Thats why Reagan gave over 3million illegal immigrants total complete amnesty and left the border WIDE OPEN and they continued to pour into the USA.

If Reagan had done SOMETHING, ANYTHING it wouldnt be the way it is today. Instead he did what the rich wanted, just let them rock and roll over the border
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Cigar (03-03-2015),Crepitus (03-03-2015),Howey (03-03-2015),Safety (03-03-2015),The Sage of Main Street (03-03-2015)

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 2,741
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,087x in 14,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Illegals all about cheap labor for the rich to dilute the work force and keep downward pressure on wages. Thats why Reagan gave over 3million illegal immigrants total complete amnesty and left the border WIDE OPEN and they continued to pour into the USA.

If Reagan had done SOMETHING, ANYTHING it wouldnt be the way it is today. Instead he did what the rich wanted, just let them rock and roll over the border
    Wow! I don't know if Cigar got you a job with the DNC or what, but you are not acting like yourself.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6073833AA4HMhx

Now there is NO possible way that someone like yourself did not know this. So Why would you make such a statement.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Wow! I don't know if Cigar got you a job with the DNC or what, but you are not acting like yourself.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6073833AA4HMhx

Now there is NO possible way that someone like yourself did not know this. So Why would you make such a statement.

Thats a bull$#@! story, I lived through the reagan years as an Adult, I lived through his amnesty and I lived through his ripping working people off raising taxs and then giving the richest americans tax cuts.

I am acting myself, Im reacting to the insanity and sarcasm and insults of the right on this forum day in and day out. The trolling opinionated horse$#@! and the lib this and lib that. Im reacting to the far right house that votes to screw working people every vote they can and fight for the rich.

I like cigar a whole lot better than some of the right wing trailer trash on this forum. Ive had enough of their insults now its time to party and I can party at 120 wpm

Im sick and tired of right wing lies about corporate america and the working class.

Lastly the Right wing lieing Piece of $#@! republican Govs, like Christie, Scott Walker and brownbeck who have attacked public workers and vilified them have assured I will never pull a lever for another republican till I take my last breath. If i dont like the democrat I wont vote.

Ive had with right wing bull$#@! and lies about the working class. THEY DO NOTHING for the working class and its the working class thats getting crushed while the rich get richer.

zelmo you waste your words trying to bs me with its high taxs and regulations and all the limbaugh talking points. Thats all a LIE.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Safety (03-03-2015),silvereyes (03-03-2015)

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 2,741
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,087x in 14,376 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a bull$#@! story, I lived through the reagan years as an Adult, I lived through his amnesty and I lived through his ripping working people off raising taxs and then giving the richest americans tax cuts.

I am acting myself, Im reacting to the insanity and sarcasm and insults of the right on this forum day in and day out. The trolling opinionated horse$#@! and the lib this and lib that. Im reacting to the far right house that votes to screw working people every vote they can and fight for the rich.

I like cigar a whole lot better than some of the right wing trailer trash on this forum. Ive had enough of their insults now its time to party and I can party at 120 wpm

Im sick and tired of right wing lies about corporate america and the working class.

Lastly the Right wing lieing Piece of $#@! republican Govs, like Christie, Scott Walker and brownbeck who have attacked public workers and vilified them have assured I will never pull a lever for another republican till I take my last breath. If i dont like the democrat I wont vote.

Ive had with right wing bull$#@! and lies about the working class. THEY DO NOTHING for the working class and its the working class thats getting crushed while the rich get richer.

zelmo you waste your words trying to bs me with its high taxs and regulations and all the limbaugh talking points. Thats all a LIE.
    Usually one would post the FACTS when calling something BS

So here?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=128303672

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...didnt-it-work/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinio...olumn/2518351/

there 2 of the 3 are liberal publications and I can post 100's more if you like.

So we know that the Democrats in congress, as Reagan NEVER had a republican congress. gutted the funding for boarder control and watered down the fines and punishment for business owners.

And I lived through those wonderful years to as America turned the corner from despair and energy shortages 21% interest on mortgages and weakness in the eyes of our enemies to that shining city on the hill, U watched as a nation went back to work.

And you will continue to call this a lie but you darn sure will not post information and links to back up your position as it is based in partisanship and deceit

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reagan never pushed for border control he pushed ONLY for amnesty you can sing and dance and you cant change that.

Americans wanted the border closed reagans answer was give amnesty.

Thats a fact you cannot change. I dont deny both are complicit in the border.
    But the rights raging that its all obamas fault is bull$#@!. The republicans have DONE NOTHING to close the border and thats because their rich benefactors do not want it closed. So all they do is play lipservice to fondle their base that wants the border closed.

I want the border closed, illegal immigration is sucking us dry
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and btw youre wrong, reagan did have a republican congress and it was headed by bob dole.

If you read the link it tells you how he raised taxs and caused a deficit.

The Facts
    Despite Reagan’s claim that he made a deal with the Democrats, the Senate at the time was controlled by Republicans. Sen. Bob Dole of Kansas — then chairman of the Finance Committee and later the majority leader and Republican nominee for president — was a driving force behind a big tax increase because he was concerned about soaring deficits after Reagan had boosted defense spending and slashed taxes.
    Dole warned the White House that the final year of Reagan’s three-year tax cut was at risk unless revenue could be raised in other ways. Under Dole’s leadership, the Senate Finance Committee led the way in crafting a big tax bill, fending off efforts by Democrats to halt Reagan’s tax cut.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...7532_blog.html
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

The Sage of Main Street (03-03-2015)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mac-7's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,887x in 4,879 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If illegals are all about cheap labor for the rich, why do dumb, lazy, and not rich democrats support obumer who mindlessly promotes illegals?
    Last edited by Mac-7; 03-03-2015 at 08:45 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac-7 For This Useful Post:

Redrose (03-03-2015),zelmo1234 (03-03-2015)

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 2,138
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,117x in 11,350 Posts
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm loving how people post editorials as fact.

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mac-7's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,887x in 4,879 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh and btw youre wrong, reagan did have a republican congress and it was headed by bob dole.

If you read the link it tells you how he raised taxs and caused a deficit.

The Facts
    Despite Reagan’s claim that he made a deal with the Democrats, the Senate at the time was controlled by Republicans. Sen. Bob Dole of Kansas — then chairman of the Finance Committee and later the majority leader and Republican nominee for president — was a driving force behind a big tax increase because he was concerned about soaring deficits after Reagan had boosted defense spending and slashed taxes.
    Dole warned the White House that the final year of Reagan’s three-year tax cut was at risk unless revenue could be raised in other ways. Under Dole’s leadership, the Senate Finance Committee led the way in crafting a big tax bill, fending off efforts by Democrats to halt Reagan’s tax cut.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...7532_blog.html
    In those days moderates controlled the senate.

Many republican senators were almost as hostile to Reagan as Boehnor is to the tea party members in the house now.

reagan was wrong to sign the amnesty for 3 million illegals and there is no other way to put a favorable spin on it now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac-7 For This Useful Post:

zelmo1234 (03-03-2015)

+ Reply to Thread