Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    The $200 cut as you called it, but I believe it was much more than that .... here is why, the cut was 10 percent. You presume the middle-class only paid @2,000 per family. We both know that is not true.

Even if I used your bogus numbers, when that is multiplied by millions of taxpayers it adds up to more money than for the rich.

I would estimate the Bush cuts saved the typical middle class family more than $500 and not your figure of $200.

Were you really a long term republican, surely you knew that we all get jobs from the rich. It might be GM or it might be the phone company, but it is the rich. And as far as moms and pop businesses, they got cuts too. They had more cash to hire. And we did hire.

I was part of the housing crisis. I know the story. Wallison tells it truthfully and fully. Don't need to take my word for it, he proves what happened. I understood very early on what took place. I saw it happen to my own businesses.

Bush might get blame had he never warned Democrats to take immediate action in 2001. They told him he was full of crap.

So blame democrats for job losses and housing losses.

You don't know the way the housing system works. Not that is your fault. I and a few others happen to understand it very well.

When you have insurance companies fighting with each other to get our plan D benefits, you don't think the insurance companes force drug companies into a bidding war? The repports on what plan D was going to cost per the Democrats is proven false. Plan D is a program that comes in far less in cost than Democrats said it would.

With the super high prices Government pays for airplanes, ships and bridges, why assume they would get a better deal than hundreds of focused insurance companies can get?

Last year for me it was Well-care that gave the best deal. I got a cheaper plan this year using Aetna. Those two companies are bidding that they can get cheaper drugs. Aetna might have won that fight.

I get a huge kick when a person tries to tell me the Feds can get the best deals.

The enormous cost overruns in Federal purchases proves to me that is simply not true.
    The average bush tax cut for the middle class was 3,000 or less going down the totem poll.

Listen bob, 10% of 4 billion and 10% of 30,000 know what thats like

I have a quarter, you need it, I give it to you. I just gave you everything I had.

I have 10 million, you need a quarter, I give it to you. Who gave more bob
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    I am no fan of clinton and when you speak of clintons presidency its not CLINTONS, it was Bill Clinton.

I have no use for bill clinton for he signed Nafta that created the start of outsourcing americas prosperity
    I am sure Hillary was very violent to Bill and promised to cut off his balls if he approve it.

Sure.... Hillary objected.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    The average bush tax cut for the middle class was 3,000 or less going down the totem poll.

Listen bob, 10% of 4 billion and 10% of 30,000 know what thats like

I have a quarter, you need it, I give it to you. I just gave you everything I had.

I have 10 million, you need a quarter, I give it to you. Who gave more bob
    Three thousand Dollars you say and you are butt hurt over that?

I only said $500 but you told me $200.

I was going to check up how much the country saved when Bush cut taxes for the middle class and the savings for the poor. The poor don't have much so if you save them ten dollars, that bought them some meals.

Very few Americans have ten billion dollars earnings to be taxed. We can play word games but i look at the big picture.

Why not use this to discuss tax policy.

+ Reply to Thread