Quote Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Also, for the record, this is why I support vigilantism. The law failed this girl. Maybe a Punisher-type can do right by her.
If people take the law into their own hands, where does it start and end? imagine if somebody pushes in a line and then someone else tries to assault them, who is in the wrong? this is why we have a law system, that deals with issues like these or pushes them aside. authority from the state is hard to get hold of, but, it is senseless to empower everyone to be allowed to uphold the law.

If the girl was raped, then there would be things there or missing from there as i mentioned in my first post on this thread. of course, there were not. this means she made the story up - the guys would also maybe have scars on their lips and tongues from her biting them, for example.

Now, if everyone was to just get accused of things, then there would be a lot less people in the world, yes? imagine if you will vigilante-ism all over the place - imagine the difference between this level of penalty and sharia law?