Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dylann Roof Was Planning Charleston Shooting 'For Six Months

Hard to rationalize the depth or the reason for this kids hatred. Its a blind hatred not based on anything realistic or fact. Its scarey because this can happen anywhere to anyone.

Sometimes I think this technological impersonalization of fellow humans is causing much of the change in mentality. Before all these political forums and social sites, people used to have to actually physcially go seek human companionship. It was very personal and it was, well
    "HUMAN" The personal human contact is basically gone. Unfortunately the level of human contact it took to interact in life will never return it will get more distanced.

Lets all hope we dont produce any more Dylann Roofs.

Dylann Roof's roommate says the suspect was planning something big leading up to the alleged shooting at a South Carolina church Wednesday that left nine people dead.

Dalton Tyler told ABC News that he'd known Roof for at least seven months, and that the 21-year-old was "planning something like that for six months."

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”
    Tyler said he met Roof, a Lexington, South Carolina native, through a good friend. He also said Roof’s parents, with whom he said the suspect was “on and off,” had previously bought him a gun but never allowed him to take it with him until this past week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7616638.html
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

PolWatch (06-19-2015)

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 661
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrorism is something we ignore in America. Most pretend it is the lone killer even when hate groups abound, nineteen in South Carolina alone. I wonder if these people are variations of psychopathy and these acts only require a target. See link at bottom.

"The media response had been too slow to acknowledge the culture that made such violence possible, Stewart said: “I heard someone on the news say, a tragedy has visited this church. This wasn’t a tornado. This was racist. This was a guy with a Rhodesia badge on his sweater … This one is black and white. There’s no nuance here.

“And we’re going to keep pretending: I don’t get it, what happened, there’s one guy lost his mind. We are steeped in that culture in this country and we refuse to recognize it, and I cannot believe how hard people are working to discount it.”

Stewart pointed to what he called the “racial wallpaper” of South Carolina, where a confederate flag continues to be flown within the grounds of the capitol building: “The confederate flag flies over South Carolina. And the roads are named for confederate generals.""

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...rrorist-attack

Fox makes it into something else than it is, and they call themselves journalists?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/larr...-head-explode/

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpre...ask-of-sanity/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are many Dylan Roofs' on the internet, people who are big on segregation and other stuff, most of them get banned eventually for having a melt down. I would be very surprised if he didn't have a membership at stormfront or vnn.

We've all read things that some people post and then wonder, "I hope this person is kidding". This was an example of someone who wasn't kidding.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

PolWatch (06-19-2015)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That'll warrant a death penalty trial.
    my junk is ugly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Obvious For This Useful Post:

zelmo1234 (06-19-2015)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mac-7's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,887x in 4,879 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    Terrorism is something we ignore in America. Most pretend it is the lone killer even when hate groups abound, nineteen in South Carolina alone. I wonder if these people are variations of psychopathy and these acts only require a target. See link at bottom.

"The media response had been too slow to acknowledge the culture that made such violence possible, Stewart said: “I heard someone on the news say, a tragedy has visited this church. This wasn’t a tornado. This was racist. This was a guy with a Rhodesia badge on his sweater … This one is black and white. There’s no nuance here.

“And we’re going to keep pretending: I don’t get it, what happened, there’s one guy lost his mind. We are steeped in that culture in this country and we refuse to recognize it, and I cannot believe how hard people are working to discount it.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...rrorist-attack

Fox makes it into something else than it is, and they call themselves journalists?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/larr...-head-explode/

https://psychopathyawareness.wordpre...ask-of-sanity/
    Stewart is a fool who does not know the history of the Confederate battle flag.

Yes it was used as a symbol by the KKK and they are anti black racists.

But before that the flag led hundreds of thousands of brave, honest southern soldiers into harms way.

Most of those men did not own slaves and slavery not the reason they fought.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,583x in 36,517 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Let me get this straight. When a white guy goes bonkers it's time for soul searching. It's time to talk about confederate flags anjd the "culture" that made this possible. yeah, OK. lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (06-19-2015),Ethereal (06-19-2015),The Xl (06-19-2015)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the roommate was aware he was planning something, can't he face charges for not alerting anyone?

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    Let me get this straight. When a white guy goes bonkers it's time for soul searching. It's time to talk about confederate flags anjd the "culture" that made this possible. yeah, OK. lol
    That seems to be the standard response when it's about blacks....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

The Xl (06-19-2015)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,583x in 36,517 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    That seems to be the standard response when it's about blacks....
    That's because if it weren't for blacks we'd have a murder rate like Belgium's. Just keepin' it real, Safety.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    Hard to rationalize the depth or the reason for this kids hatred. Its a blind hatred not based on anything realistic or fact. Its scarey because this can happen anywhere to anyone.

Sometimes I think this technological impersonalization of fellow humans is causing much of the change in mentality. Before all these political forums and social sites, people used to have to actually physcially go seek human companionship. It was very personal and it was, well
    "HUMAN" The personal human contact is basically gone. Unfortunately the level of human contact it took to interact in life will never return it will get more distanced.

Lets all hope we dont produce any more Dylann Roofs.

Dylann Roof's roommate says the suspect was planning something big leading up to the alleged shooting at a South Carolina church Wednesday that left nine people dead.

Dalton Tyler told ABC News that he'd known Roof for at least seven months, and that the 21-year-old was "planning something like that for six months."

“He was big into segregation and other stuff,” Tyler said. “He said he wanted to start a civil war. He said he was going to do something like that and then kill himself.”
    Tyler said he met Roof, a Lexington, South Carolina native, through a good friend. He also said Roof’s parents, with whom he said the suspect was “on and off,” had previously bought him a gun but never allowed him to take it with him until this past week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7616638.html
    He's not a Kid ... he's 21 years old and he wanted to start a Race War, not sell a Cigarette.

+ Reply to Thread