User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ladies and Gentlemen, Good Old Family Values from the Experts!

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I can't $#@!ing believe the low class, obsessive compulsive, gutter slime mentality of the Obama bots.

Three years after the fact, while in the midst of ANOTHER election, the mindless, slithering, hate filled Obama supporters have nothing better to do than to harp on the daughter of a former vice presidential candidate.

Just what is it terrifies you about a teen aged girl?

The country is in the worst economic shape since the dirty 30's, the so-called president is an incompetent, lying blame-everyone-else sissy, we are losing a war in Afghanistan, losing international friends faster progressives are getting aids, a liberal whack job has just changed movie premiers foreveand the liberals are freaked out about a an Alaskan teenager that has zero influence on the economy or anyoine else for that matter and you wonder why 60 per cent of the country does not trust you.

But I guess when you're that desperate you really need something, anything, to take people's minds of what a complete failure has been Obama and his perjurous cabinet.

Hell -Yea ... that comes with the territory when you're Mother, who is a POLITICAL figure ... called The President of The United States a Terrorist. You know the old saying ... If you going to put on a rubber ... expect someone to get $#@!ed

BTW ... this Thread had nothing to do with Obama ... you introduced it ... sport.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,556x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    So let me get this on record ... a 3 year old shouting $#@! on a Television Show while The Family Values Adults laugh about it is perfectly fine with you and your followers.

Ok then ... gota love the Family Values preachers
    And in other news, Obama's stock market took a dive today..., while some people tried to divert the issue to what 3 yr olds say....

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And in still other news, the public has figured out who is at fault here. Hint: It isn't George Bush.

http://thehill.com/polls/239377-the-...or-bad-economy

Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    And in other news, Obama's stock market took a dive today..., while some people tried to divert the issue to what 3 yr olds say....
    Don't worry ... the Smart Investors aren't.

BTW ... how was your Stock doing on March 9th 2009 and if you put $10k in then, how much would you have now?

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,556x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Don't worry ... the Smart Investors aren't.

BTW ... how was your Stock doing on March 9th 2009 and if you put $10k in then, how much would you have now?
    I lost ~40% and made much of that back after changing up my portfolio. I am doing much better now, however, without the crash I would be much better off.

I expect another 30-40% loss coming soon.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,397
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    bladimz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,497x in 1,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearandloathing View Post
    I can't $#@!ing believe the low class, obsessive compulsive, gutter slime mentality of the Obama bots.

Three years after the fact, while in the midst of ANOTHER election, the mindless, slithering, hate filled Obama supporters have nothing better to do than to harp on the daughter of a former vice presidential candidate.

Just what is it terrifies you about a teen aged girl?

The country is in the worst economic shape since the dirty 30's, the so-called president is an incompetent, lying blame-everyone-else sissy, we are losing a war in Afghanistan, losing international friends faster progressives are getting aids, a liberal whack job has just changed movie premiers foreveand the liberals are freaked out about a an Alaskan teenager that has zero influence on the economy or anyoine else for that matter and you wonder why 60 per cent of the country does not trust you.

But I guess when you're that desperate you really need something, anything, to take people's minds of what a complete failure has been Obama and his perjurous cabinet.
    There's lots of threads about the war, the economy, conservative whack jobs, etc., but this one is a rant about a 3 year old who demonstrates proof of the pathetic parental guidance, control and training that kids have to deal with now. And to add to it, when the poorly trained kid spits out the word $#@!, ohh... they laugh and giggle like it's cute. And some day 13 years from now they'll see just how funny it is when this effin 16 year old kid is arrested for the beating and murder of a homosexual.

No, this isn't about any wars, or economy or any of the other stuff you whined about. What this is about is the tragic future our country is sure to suffer if people, parents, don't straighten up and take their parental responsibilities seriously. That kid should have been taken off the set and given a good smack across the mouth. And Bristol and the other one should be effin ashamed. Seriously ashamed. No big deal you say? Maybe not to you, but this is just the kind of attitude that creates tension and dissension in our society, and it can be stopped, if only parents would do their jobs instead of being asshats.
    Please note: verbage enclosed by < > indicates sarcasm

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

+ Reply to Thread