whatukno's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 568x in 437 Posts
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I see Ann Coulter, I just want to feed her Pizza. Poor woman always looks like she's starving to death.

Have you read any of her books? They are total garbage. They sell because of name recognition. And really, good for her, I'm not going to diss her for selling books, it's an honest trade, and if people purchase these books, it's on them. But they are really horrible. I've read a few and they are just, just awful.

And they sell, because she tells conservatives exactly what they want to hear, whether or not it's true. Her books pander to the more intellectual conservatives.

But really, writing a political book is such an easy money grab. All of them, left and right are so pedantic, they only appeal to their base and have no real substance to them. I could fart out one of these books, they are all garbage.

And seriously? The $#@!? Americans don't want to deal with the immigration debate? It's shoved down our throats and up our asses so hard we can't ignore it. She's just taking a polarizing subject, and exploiting it so that she can get a quick few million bucks.

Why she probably wasn't booked yet for this book on talk shows is her work is usually very offensive to the subject matter. (which in reality, I can respect someone having the balls to not give one $#@! if she offends people with her views) But she really is very offensive to people of other cultures.

And for the record, she is NOT the female Bob Woodward. He is a very respected JOURNALIST although he's controversial he is still a journalist which she is not, she is a political partisan hack that writes to her base.

And how unfair is it that democrats are chastised repeatedly for "politicizing" an issue, but Republicans can? Cmon! I know we get it, this was a bad illegal that was deported 5 times, and came back to kill an American. But Americans are gunned down every day. But if Democrats even approach these deaths in a political manner we are blasted for it. But this ONE killing is used as a springboard for this election?

I think Democrats need to run constant ads about all the black AMERICANS killed by Law Enforcement Officers in contrast to this one killing they are using as a political springboard.

And of course illegal immigration has become a popular issue for the GOP base. xenophobia is rife within the GOP base. Hell, most conservatives still believe our President is an illegal alien, and is soft on illegals even though the actual truth of the matter is he is deporting more people than every previous GOP president including Reagan.

Oh and she has to bring up rape, and Donald Trump. Oh good, that name drop and bull$#@! will sell. Yes, rapes happen, yes rapes are terrible no matter who commits them, it doesn't make it worse because the rapist is an illegal, it's still a rape, it's horrible to the nth degree no matter who is raping. But if the GOP can successfully try and tie ALL RAPES EVERYWHERE to illegals, they can garner more votes.

But hell, if she wants to go there, let's go there, okay, let's say that Latino's are doing most of the raping, as apparently she and trump are alleging, well, since most Latinos are Catholic, doesn't that mean the problem might be the religion instead of the ethnicity of the rapist?

I mean Catholicism isn't free from sexual scandal now is it? Lot's of priests molesting little boys, lots of nuns having to hide and bury live babies they have birthed fathered by priests of the order.

Maybe the problem with these rapes isn't Latinos but Christianity.

Her dissing on Rubio doesn't surprise me, nor do I care that she does.

And okay, my only defense of Rubio you will ever hear me ever do: I will not dignify that with and answer is the polite way of saying, "your question is full of $#@!, $#@! you, I'm not answering that either way, go to hell!"

And it's a perfectly legitimate answer. Now that she wants Trump apparently to win and the GOP to lose, she is throwing Rubio under the bus.

Then, she claims that EVERYONE that comes to this country from Somalia, (A Conservative Mecca by the way, Somalia has the least restrictive gun laws of any nation on Earth, and in fact has the least restrictive government of any nation on Earth. Somalia is exactly what Conservatives WISH this country would be. They have pretty much zero enforcement of any gun laws they may have, and their government is almost non existent and so doesn't interfere with ANYONE'S personal lives. A Somali person is born equal to any other Somali, and can grow up with absolutely NO interference from an oppressive government.) Why she is hating on Somalians is beyond me, (oh right religion, except she's already thrown Christianity under the bus with her anti Catholic views).

Oh now we see the true objective, we not only have to fight against illegal immigration which everyone is for coming up with a solution to, but Coulter's agenda is to fight against any LEGAL immigration except from European countries.

And Conservatives wonder why we all $#@! that y'all are racist!

Ah yes, and I encourage all you conservatives to buy the audio version of the book so that you can hear all the racist slurs that her publishers and editors denied her!

YAY!

Again, political books are crap, but good for her on writing another piece of crap waste of trees.
    Last edited by whatukno; 07-19-2015 at 11:13 PM.
    Wukky logic, the most powerful weapon humanity has against Vulcans.

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The you tube is short

50 minutes where she really explains this to you is here.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?327082-...-adios-america

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 757
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran
    Bob's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,335x in 3,667 Posts
    Mentioned
    932 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by whatukno View Post
    Every time I see Ann Coulter, I just want to feed her Pizza. Poor woman always looks like she's starving to death.

Have you read any of her books? They are total garbage. They sell because of name recognition. And really, good for her, I'm not going to diss her for selling books, it's an honest trade, and if people purchase these books, it's on them. But they are really horrible. I've read a few and they are just, just awful.

And they sell, because she tells conservatives exactly what they want to hear, whether or not it's true. Her books pander to the more intellectual conservatives.

But really, writing a political book is such an easy money grab. All of them, left and right are so pedantic, they only appeal to their base and have no real substance to them. I could fart out one of these books, they are all garbage.
    She has had like a dozen best sellers and you read a few.

I am pleased if you actually did read a few.

This book is about immigration.

Ann has her facts lined up so well, she can't get sued for not telling the truth.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bob For This Useful Post:

Redrose (07-19-2015)

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    She has had like a dozen best sellers and you read a few.

I am pleased if you actually did read a few.

This book is about immigration.

Ann has her facts lined up so well, she can't get sued for not telling the truth.
    I have a masters in political science, of course I have read a few of her books, like I have read a few of O'Reilly's books, or a few of Limbaugh's books. (incidentally, O'Reilly's books at least have more truth than hyperbole to them, I may not like them, but he does hit some unsettling truths)

They all aren't hard reads, most of them are filler from other sources so that they don't have to write much, hell, online posters like you or I have probably written more ourselves than these morons actually write.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whatukno For This Useful Post:

Bob (07-19-2015)

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 760
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Vilifier of Zombies's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 134x in 117 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the thread's OP pimping Ann Coulter's adam's apple?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilifier of Zombies View Post
    Is the thread's OP pimping Ann Coulter's adam's apple?
    Now now, let's be nice, I am certain she was born a female, whether she was actually born with a human soul is another question, but she was certainly born a human female.

Also whether or not she subsists on a diet of cocaine alone or someone actually forces her to eat something every few days is uncertain.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And seriously? The $#@!? Americans don't want to deal with the immigration debate? It's shoved down our throats and up our asses so hard we can't ignore it. She's just taking a polarizing subject, and exploiting it so that she can get a quick few million bucks.

Why she probably wasn't booked yet for this book on talk shows is her work is usually very offensive to the subject matter. (which in reality, I can respect someone having the balls to not give one $#@! if she offends people with her views) But she really is very offensive to people of other cultures.

And for the record, she is NOT the female Bob Woodward. He is a very respected JOURNALIST although he's controversial he is still a journalist which she is not, she is a political partisan hack that writes to her base.

And how unfair is it that democrats are chastised repeatedly for "politicizing" an issue, but Republicans can? Cmon! I know we get it, this was a bad illegal that was deported 5 times, and came back to kill an American. But Americans are gunned down every day. But if Democrats even approach these deaths in a political manner we are blasted for it. But this ONE killing is used as a springboard for this election?

I think Democrats need to run constant ads about all the black AMERICANS killed by Law Enforcement Officers in contrast to this one killing they are using as a political springboard.

And of course illegal immigration has become a popular issue for the GOP base. xenophobia is rife within the GOP base. Hell, most conservatives still believe our President is an illegal alien, and is soft on illegals even though the actual truth of the matter is he is deporting more people than every previous GOP president including Reagan.

Oh and she has to bring up rape, and Donald Trump. Oh good, that name drop and bull$#@! will sell. Yes, rapes happen, yes rapes are terrible no matter who commits them, it doesn't make it worse because the rapist is an illegal, it's still a rape, it's horrible to the nth degree no matter who is raping. But if the GOP can successfully try and tie ALL RAPES EVERYWHERE to illegals, they can garner more votes.

But hell, if she wants to go there, let's go there, okay, let's say that Latino's are doing most of the raping, as apparently she and trump are alleging, well, since most Latinos are Catholic, doesn't that mean the problem might be the religion instead of the ethnicity of the rapist?

I mean Catholicism isn't free from sexual scandal now is it? Lot's of priests molesting little boys, lots of nuns having to hide and bury live babies they have birthed fathered by priests of the order.

And okay, my only defense of Rubio you will ever hear me ever do: I will not dignify that with and answer is the polite way of saying, "your question is full of $#@!, $#@! you, I'm not answering that either way, go to hell!"

And it's a perfectly legitimate answer. Now that she wants Trump apparently to win and the GOP to lose, she is throwing Rubio under the bus.

Then, she claims that EVERYONE that comes to this country from Somalia, (A Conservative Mecca by the way, Somalia has the least restrictive gun laws of any nation on Earth, and in fact has the least restrictive government of any nation on Earth. Somalia is exactly what Conservatives WISH this country would be. They have pretty much zero enforcement of any gun laws they may have, and their government is almost non existent and so doesn't interfere with ANYONE'S personal lives. A Somali person is born equal to any other Somali, and can grow up with absolutely NO interference from an oppressive government.) Why she is hating on Somalians is beyond me, (oh right religion, except she's already thrown Christianity under the bus with her anti Catholic views).

Oh now we see the true objective, we not only have to fight against illegal immigration which everyone is for coming up with a solution to, but Coulter's agenda is to fight against any LEGAL immigration except from European countries.

Ah yes, and I encourage all you conservatives to buy the audio version of the book so that you can hear all the racist slurs that her publishers and editors denied her!

YAY!

Again, political books are crap, but good for her on writing another piece of crap waste of trees.
    I've never liked Ann "Horseface" Coulter; she is probably one of the most negative women who lives on this planet. How does a person go through life living in a doom-and-gloom atmosphere like she does??? While I understand that as a commentator, she doesn't have to be accurate or tell the truth since she's commentating on news and current events, but why does the public buy into her mantra? Sheeesh!
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    I've never liked Ann "Horseface" Coulter; she is probably one of the most negative women who lives on this planet. How does a person go through life living in a doom-and-gloom atmosphere like she does??? While I understand that as a commentator, she doesn't have to be accurate or tell the truth since she's commentating on news and current events, but why does the public buy into her mantra? Sheeesh!
    Because she plays right to the conservative base, old white men who hate today because it's not the 1950's.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to whatukno For This Useful Post:

gamewell45 (07-20-2015)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

YAY!

Feeding her a scooby snack would be more appropriate.

Agreed, Coulter is exactly that - a political partisan hack writing to her base.

I wonder if you share the same sentiment when it comes to the Rachel Maddow's and Ed Shultz's of the world.

I doubt it, partisan hackery is blind sided.
    my junk is ugly

+ Reply to Thread