Thanks Given
    Thanked 444x in 384 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post

Inquiry
    : Can it be construed today.....that the Russians, now sending their Troops into Syria. That this is the 5th Army Come down from the North for the Alleged battle of Armageddon? The Army of the West is there. Surrounding Iran and in the Persian Gulf. Has the Army of the East shown itself yet? The other players to the table are already there.

What do the Christians Say? What do the Semites? Are there any other Prophecies that would appear to connect and Produce to what we call today.....The Nostradamus Effect.
    No that was the Scythians.. They invaded Palestine about 630 BC.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Spookycolt's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 74x in 56 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nostradamus is not credible.

He has too many failed predictions to be counted anything more than a guy who's made some lucky guesses. He put enough out there that eventually he will get something right.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spookycolt For This Useful Post:

shaarona (09-05-2012)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    wingrider's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 789x in 646 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookycolt View Post
    Nostradamus is not credible.

He has too many failed predictions to be counted anything more than a guy who's made some lucky guesses. He put enough out there that eventually he will get something right.
    I agree. spookycolt..
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to wingrider For This Useful Post:

Deadwood (09-05-2012)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like a thief in the night...sorta like no one expects...because everyone doubts His second coming. If I remember correctly, the Battle of Armageddon begins by the armies of the east and west coming into their positions....and the battle begins. IN the heat of the battle, Christ comes in with his heavenly army.

The first to come is the anti-christ that sets up a 7 year truce with Israel. At 3 1/2 years the treaty is broken. By the way, when Israel accepts that God-forsaken treaty God is so angry that Tribulation begins.

Sometimes i think we are in the 7 year period. The only thing that has to happen is for the anti-christ to suffer a mortal wound.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Like a thief in the night...sorta like no one expects...because everyone doubts His second coming. If I remember correctly, the Battle of Armageddon begins by the armies of the east and west coming into their positions....and the battle begins. IN the heat of the battle, Christ comes in with his heavenly army.
    The first to come is the anti-christ that sets up a 7 year truce with Israel. At 3 1/2 years the treaty is broken. By the way, when Israel accepts that God-forsaken treaty God is so angry that Tribulation begins.

Sometimes i think we are in the 7 year period. The only thing that has to happen is for the anti-christ to suffer a mortal wound.

there is a difference between the Battle of Armedgedon and the war of ezekiel 38.

Ezekeil 38 has 5 or 6 armies arrayed agains Israel, in the Armegeddon battle of revelation... the antichrist had the Whole world arrayed against isreal.. it is my belief that he war of Exekiel 38 sets the stage of the antichrist rule,, and begins the 7 year tribulation..also I beieve when that war starts,, that is when the Christians are raptured,
    The eastern world, it is exploding, violence flaring bullets loading. you are old enough to kill , but not for voting, this whole crazy world is just to frustrating, and you tell me over and over and over again my friend, you don't believe we are on the EVE of DESTRUCTION.

Never approach a bull from the front, A horse from behind, or a fool from any direction.

Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrider View Post
    there is a difference between the Battle of Armedgedon and the war of ezekiel 38.

Ezekeil 38 has 5 or 6 armies arrayed agains Israel, in the Armegeddon battle of revelation... the antichrist had the Whole world arrayed against isreal.. it is my belief that he war of Exekiel 38 sets the stage of the antichrist rule,, and begins the 7 year tribulation..also I beieve when that war starts,, that is when the Christians are raptured,
    that appears correct. What do you see happening...anything correlating with it now? That Ezekial 38 war, it is said that it will take seven months to bury the dead. That wouldn't be necessary at the battle of Armageddon. And actually, The battle of Armageddon doesn't take place until after the thousand year reign.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 442
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    shaarona's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 444x in 384 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Tribulation ended in 73 AD...

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    that appears correct. What do you see happening...anything correlating with it now? That Ezekial 38 war, it is said that it will take seven months to bury the dead. That wouldn't be necessary at the battle of Armageddon. And actually, The battle of Armageddon doesn't take place until after the thousand year reign.
    I disagree..

Armageddon is the showdown between the LORD Jesus Christ and the Antichrist. In Antichrist's corner are all the weapons of the world, as well as Satan's lying wonders Jesus wins this battle with the spoken word and the antichrist and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire. .but at the end of thousand year reign of Christ and after satan has been bound for those years, Satan will be released for a little season to decieve the world again, this will be the final battle when Satan is cast into the the same lake of fire that the anitchrist and the fasle prohet are and have been for the predeeding 1000 years, this is in revelation 20.. so you see the the battles are entirely different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wingrider For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-05-2012)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I disagree..

Armageddon is the showdown between the LORD Jesus Christ and the Antichrist. In Antichrist's corner are all the weapons of the world, as well as Satan's lying wonders Jesus wins this battle with the spoken word and the antichrist and false prophet are cast into the lake of fire. .but at the end of thousand year reign of Christ and after satan has been bound for those years, Satan will be released for a little season to decieve the world again, this will be the final battle when Satan is cast into the the same lake of fire that the anitchrist and the fasle prohet are and have been for the predeeding 1000 years, this is in revelation 20.. so you see the the battles are entirely different.
    DUDE!! YOU are absofreakinglutely right. I bow to your superior knowledge.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

wingrider (09-05-2012)

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaarona View Post
    The Tribulation ended in 73 AD...
    I would like to see why you would state that theory.. and what your reasoning is based on.

+ Reply to Thread