User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Section eight magic - granted/innate powers.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Turning prayers into essence - 'manna madness.'

I receive prayers from my figments, where they will think of me too, as they are independent, and they lavishly lay me out with prayers i can give to others. planets do the same things, as people send them electromagnetic waves in the form of prayers, which they keep, and then they alter their lives with energy of their own. this means, it is like a barter, of course.

If i want to use this 'collected energy' to convert into essence, so i may power myself with my mind, basically turning emotional energy into mental energy, then i need to channel my emotions inwards to my mind. this can be done by having my nerves 'secrete' this energy into my body, basically vibrating with my emotional energy, changing it into mental energy. this will be done by secreting chemicals that boost mental energy, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This process will be like 'emotional cannibalism,' where the emotions of the mind will charge the energy of the mind, like stress channeling, yes? i seem to be good at that, as soon as it comes in, it will be stored until released. if i could keep my mind full, there could be a bottleneck of energy where the prayers only transfer so much energy as is needed. or, hell, i could just turn it into manna!

This can be done by neural interface - figments of the mind have effects on the emotions and mind, so changing this energy could be done through chemical releases, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion#Genetics
    Based on discoveries made through neural mapping of the limbic system, the neurobiological explanation of human emotion is that emotion is a pleasant or unpleasant mental state organized in the limbic system of the mammalian brain. If distinguished from reactive responses of reptiles, emotions would then be mammalian elaborations of general vertebratearousal patterns, in which neurochemicals (for example, dopamine, noradrenaline, and serotonin) step-up or step-down the brain's activity level, as visible in body movements, gestures and postures. Emotions can likely be mediated by pheromones (see fear).[48]
    These chemicals can be mastered by activating various areas of your brain through nervous interactions.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now, the pineal gland is responsible for hallucinations and gets excited during l.s.d. and, we all know that when you are on this drug, you feel things better - it is a gateway to magic and heightened emotions. getting this gland to work would require something that excited the brain, the cerebral cortex of course, which is responsible for memory and learning too, which would remember the secretion of the chemical d.m.t and others that go with it, and then you will commit these emotions to memory quickly. this is because the emotions trigger the pineal gland to have a reaction in the brain physically and then learning or committing to subconscious from 'stresses' means that physical energy becomes emotional energy becomes brain secretions becomes mental energy.

This can then be sent out to people from the subconscious, like a manna boost, or, an emotional boost or other things you justify.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This transfer can be done from 'outer energy' to the 'inner energy' through activating the subconscious to develop the energy. this can be done by the methods i stated, and, then, by using electromagnetism to or neural networks in the nervous system, from the subconscious and conscicous mind to activate this process.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These processes will be triggered by a conscious command to convert prayers into manna by using 'lightning' or electrical 'stuff' into a reaction where the nerves around the organs are stimulated so as to generate activity.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe first we must properly observe what prayers are like? if we were to analyze the said prayer, it must work the same way as for a planet, yes? this would mean that it is attracted to us, and then orbits our own energy like orbitals, of course. this would mean it is density or some sort, which would make the planet firmer.

This means we need to take this dense stuff and then absorb it, of course. this would mean that the prayers need to filter into us through our mind through our skin to get to our 'mind.' this can be done by filtering the prayers 'energy' through our sweat pores and then making them enter our blood stream. this can be done by electromagnetism from the air around us coming into our lungs, and then the lungs could breathe the prayers into our blood, to be transported to our brains. or, we could have them 'fuse' with our souls or minds by connecting to them by switching a mental circuit on, of course. then, we could just flip this imaginary mental circuit above and below us, as they will either go up or down due to their density and heat waves, as i presume they are waves of some sort.

This means that these waves will connect to our minds physically by fusing their energies to ours, and then we can redistribute them.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This fusing of energy could be done by reversing the process of collecting energy for expulsion, maybe? this could be done by collecting the energy by breathing and absorbing it through our sweat pores and then it will be energy within us. this would mean that this energy needs to become our energy, and then they will be ready for expulsion.

Then, we need to use heat from our fat cells and heart rate, and fuels to make our body warm up. this will make it able for the body to fuse with the energy and then our own energy and this new one will find 'common ground,' and then fuse. this new energy will be our own energy ready for sending through a mind link.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then, we need to change this 'balanced energy' into 'essence' by making our cells absorb them. this means, the cells need to get hotter, to make the energy one with the body.

Of course, if the body was fueled by this energy from prayers, then we could absorb this as it solidifies into our liver, yes? this is a place where everything is processed, and then we could collect all the 'density' in our livers and process them. this would mean that the mesh would collect all the impurities, as if they were sugars, and process them into our blood stream, with much of it reaching the brain or other storage areas. this would mean that it will be stored ready for use/
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread