User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Section eight magic - granted/innate powers.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curse of the flies!

I have, to my understanding, been able to swat flies with my hands. i move my hand slowly over them - yes, in summer! - and then swat them. i have done this at least fifteen times.

Now the other day, i noticed a fly, and decided to 'play' with it. so, i said to myself that it is my friend. of course the fly looked at me, and flew around me, but did not sit on or irritate me. then, it sat on the floor, which is it's way of saying it is with me some witches explained to me.

So, i am feeling naughty! i have decided to try to make the flies irritate those that hate me! maybe i should light a candle and ask them to irritate those that mean me harm for a while? maybe i need to 'win them over' first?

So, what do flies like? flies like sweat, and smells and vomit and any biomass basically to puke on and then digest with their 'sucker mouths.' this means, we could easily make flies irritate people if we were to make flies hungry, or the person smell, yes?

Let's try to make the flies hungry first? i suggest i would want to send out emotional euphoria, where they feel invincible. then, i would send out that i am the source of their euphoria, and, that the others are actually 'ripe food.' this could be done with 'pride,' as they think that they are great, and that is why they look down on others, yes? this could be done with an emotional message of 'attack' - i have been 'attacked' by a fly before! maybe it was 'very hungry?' to make the flies hungrier i would send out a message that the motion is a carcass, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brett's innate power of 'heart attacks.'

I have decided to bless myself, and, those that pray to me, against the devil worshippers, that seek to do others harm, a great favour. this will make the demons come out of hell and snip their broca's brain area, which will stop them from speaking, and, praying to the devil for powers. they will still, most probably if not dead, be able to seek forgiveness, of course.

So, the broca's area of the brain uses oxygen and blood vessels, like every other part of the brain, so we are targeting the 'middle cerebral artery,' yes? this blood vessel supplies much of the fuels for it to work, which means it will shut down, of course.

To 'snip the vessel' i have decided to go for glucose oversupply. this can be done by having the fat melt a little bit in the body, and clog the area, calling for brain surgery for the end of it. if i was t want to do it this way, then it would require a few acids going into the fat cells, basically. this can be done by electromagnetically sending magnetic waves, which require metals and things to be sent by my electromagnetic discharge, to alter the direction of the acid cells.

Of course, the acid cells will follow the blood stream, so, we need to make the blood come towards the fat cells. this can be done by shrinking the blood vessels by using 'coldness,' to contract the blood vessels to make the contact between the acid cells and fat cells more acute. then, we need to make the acids come more to the fat, by, congesting the acid cells. i can do this by bringing all the other cells, including white blood cells, onto the side where they will divert the acids into the fat, slightly, but all we need is a little bit, yes?

This can be done with falsifying information to the nervous system. this will result in the white blood cells going towards the other side diverting the acids towards the fats stored in the body. this can be done by 'signalling' that there is a bacteria there, and, this can be done by scents. this means, we need to activate the senses so that they smell bacteria in the body, by 'chemical receptors' being stimulated. this can be done by sending a smell from my memory to the cells themselves. simply thinking that the disease or bacteria, whichever takes less energy to 'simulate,' will result in the cells diverting in those areas, yes?

Then, there will be fat in the blood stream. this can go to the heart and cause a heart attack. this will cause a heart attack as there will be a lot of fat in the heart as the blood circulates, yes? knowing how much fat is needed is important, so, use fifty joules of power for each person, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psylocke.

Psylocke is a magical woman creature from x men. she has powers of energy sort of like focusing it and sending it forth. i am attempting to turn a friend of mine into this super hero, just for fun! she was complaining, you see...

So, let us begin? jade, has already had her mind and body tweaked, so she can handle nearly anything a life form can, i figure. her powers are supposed to be; [1] telepathic blades of purple colour, from the game they can be projected forwards to attack, [2] telepathy, [3] shadow walk, which would let her slowly move through objects that cast a shadow and [4] telekinesis. i will also attempt to give her purple wings!

[1] this can be done by focusing your mind at the target you want to slice, and, then collecting the blade as you do with the spell of this sort, the prayer spell, of course. but, we need to up it a little, yes?

Maybe if we were to focus the electrons into a [a] 'splayed blade' or [b] normal blade, or even a [c] focuses stiletto, we could make it easier?

[a] this can be done by putting distance between the electrons that move. of course, just using the orbitals will make it denser or less dense with some practice, so, anti orbitals will be able to make for a great blade. you can do this, jade, by putting the anti orbitals in front of the orbitals, and, stopping once contact is made, as then the orbitals would just bring it back together, yes? or, you could collect many anti orbitals into a salvo of these, okay? this can be done by using your mind to focus the energy into orbiting rings, like jupiter. these can be done by focusing your mind to do it, anywhere you choose, or, within range, imagining the 'rings.' controlling the rings will leave the imagination heavily burdened, so, place them into oscillator type concussive force missiles.

[b] this can be done as per usual,

[c] this can be done by collecting your anti orbitals into a lance, gutting machinery i bet?

* Seeing them will need a purple activation of the electrons, so, you would want to burn the yellow orbs out of it. this can be done by 'burning' the hydrogen by using a minor amount of heat, which could come from the orbitals themselves, bringing the 'pro orbitals' to the back, of course.

[2] Telepathy is not full understood, but, it can be improved upon. the power of the mind can overcome a smaller mind, but, a focused mind can overcome a greater mind, of course.

[a] If you were to focus your mind, by targeting the pre motor cortex, you could begin processes that will drop their defences, for a start. this could affect the sight or hearing of the 'thing,' making you invisible or inaudible, or, both, yes? studying the brain will have all these answers you seek.

[b] To take control of another mind, you could use the premotor cortex, areas of your choice, found through practice, to begin operations the conscious mind cannot 'block.' this is like going to a damn, and opening the dam walls of the dam with a ratchet, instead of the computer terminal, which could have passwords on them.

[c] Or, you could begin the probing of the person, by trial and error, by targeting the memory unit of the person, and looking for memories they feel fear when thinking of, for example. this can be done by targeting the 'cerebro,' and planting and removing memories from the person. this can be done via impulse, setting yourself as a chemically, similar to ecstacy, releasing 'emotion,' yes? you need to study emotions and the cerbro to master this though, then you can perform psychic surgery, where you could tell a small child that you are their friend so you can get them off a great bridge where they want to jump, or mind wipe a terrorist with a gun, so that they will not remember how to pull the trigger, yes?

[3] Shadow walk will be where jade walks through shadows, basically. to become a shadow, you need to just 'cover' yourself in shadows. this will make you contained within the 'negative energy,' you will find that it is like dark matter, where the universe is contained within the dark matter, separating it from things that make mathematical and practical sense to things which do not, yes? this will mean, you will surround yourself with dark matter, and, some goo;

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter
    Dark matter is invoked to explaingravitational effects on visible matter and gravitational lensing of background radiation, and to account for discrepancies between calculations of the mass of galaxies, clusters of galaxies and the entire universe made through dynamical and general relativistic means, and calculations based on the mass of the visible "luminous" matter these objects contain: stars and the gas and dust of the interstellar andintergalactic medium.[14]The most widely accepted explanation for these phenomena is that dark matter exists and that it is most probably[10] composed of weakly interacting massive particles (WIMPs) that interact only through gravity and the weak force.
    Evidence is insufficient to confirm or disconfirm either dark matter or various alternative explanations, such as modified gravitational laws and quantum gravitational laws.[15]
    So, you use the weak force to slowly or moderately or quickly move through the objects you want to, and, into the shadows no less!

[4] Telekinesis can be done more aptly by collecting quarks around the two ends of the object and flinging them, from concentrated areas, all over the place. to stop them moving, you could place a set pair of quark resistors in place, or use both to guide an object gently or firmly, or, come that, viciously.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Storm.

Storm is probably the most powerful x man, being able to alter nature in all forms to her liking, in the comic book. i have an idea of her powers, but have decided to make her more of a 'nature spirit' too, yes? i have chosen my friend julian for this role...

So, she has [1] lightning bolts, [2] hail storms, [3] winds to do things like fly and [4] ability to make it rain. she also [5] has control over living things, including humans and other races, as they all fall under a certain type of 'living things' too.

[1] Lighting bolts that come naturally are easier to make, and, carry enough force to split trees! these can come by smashing ice cubes together in front of her, or, exciting hydrogen atoms around her, for multiple shots at once, of course.

This can be done by swiping through the air with baryon atoms, collecting hydrogen around them, and bringing them together in any direction, remembering that they will come together behind the baryon atoms. baryon can be collected easily by magnetism, and this can be done by electric charges sent out from your body to influence it, like with a mood ring or shouting with phonic waves, yes?

[2] Hail comes from ice in the air. this can be 'deposited' by collecting hydrogen and carbon into 'clusters,' and projecting them. to make it more powerful we could make them denser, by collecting orbitals and quarks together flushing the rest out at the speed of electricity, yes? to make them cheaper to cast, we could use a jolt of density to make it combine quicker, maybe to the typical average size to the third decimal of half an inch in circumference, yes?

[3] Winds will be easy to change, as they are fairly common, so must require less energy than hail and lightning. these come from compressions in the air, due to orbitals collecting around masses. to use this to fly, you need to aim under you, or at angles to take you up and down safely. studying convection currents will help you greatly!

To make this stronger, you would need to 'focus your mind broadly' to alter the volume of air, bringing it condensed in one are, so it will de stress in the opposite direction, up or down, i am not sure, but if stress is heat related, it will come down to the area that is opposing the heat, yes? this can be done with orbitals, condensing them by bringing them closer together to 'form stress' by using negative ions from all over to get closer, being attracted by the positive ions. this would mean, of course, magnetism! this would mean you need to centre your magnetism to one are, and then it will flow in the opposite direction.

[4] Making it rain would mean that you would send heat waves into the air, where there are clouds, and then the natural result will be water vapour - rain.

To make it pour, you would need only condense the orbitals above the area you wish to make it rain, and we know all about that now, don't we?

[5] charming creatures would be [a] to make them your friend, [b] to make them your queen, [c] to make them your protectors, [d] to make them your thralls!

[a] to make an animal your friend, you need to psychically make their brains think of you as a care giver to them,

[b] to make them your queen, you need to make yourself their nests or other pleasant things, then, they need more specific mental charms, by, 'simple memory insertions,'

[c] you would need to make them think of you as themselves,

[d] you would need to make them think of you as their fear itself!

~ this can be done with smells, please wish for you to know it so, and, smells can be projected by sweat glands and knowledge of organic chemistry.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forbes - magik.

This is for my friend jade, that, i have decided to actually turn into a dungeons and dragons spell caster, like the dragons of mine! she will have cleric spells from myself and contributing gods, and, wizard spells like in dungeons and dragons.

Magic works through symbolism, knowing body language and psychology will help no end! this will help you communicate with the faeries, and, will help you understand what messages give off what results.

Sometimes you will need a symbol in your hand or around you. if you are the symbol, yourself, it might allow you to cast self altering magic. if the other person, then charms. if a dead thing, then necromancy, if a hated thing, then focusing this hate will bring forth destruction for them.

Focusing your own body through a dance of sorts, body language and psychology will lead to this. and, if you know how the mechanics of a bullet works, you could deflect it, for example.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jamie andre - emma frost.

This mutant is about like all weird stuff. as my 'forth horseman,' she will bring forth an extra edge of glamour to it, yes? being a naughty minx, she will also seduce all manner of creatures for her amusement!

She has powers of; [1] diamond form, [2] telepathy, [3] glamour and [4] i thought i would throw in a mutant healing factor?

[1] This would be where you make your body denser in areas to protect yourself, or, form a club of some form, even a blade.

[2] Telepathy, like psylocke.

[3] Glamour spells. if you were to learn mask of a thousand faces, you could change your whole body up to 60 percent of your whole mass too! this is basically shape and density changing, yes? charms are also basic.

[4] To heal you need to use all the fuel in your body to focus on the area. if you need fuel from outside your body, you will breathe in carbon, helium, oxygen and nitrogen for cell repair.

To repair quickly, you need to use your exposed blood stream to attract these things supernaturally. this can be done by electromagnetism, and, then you can grab clusters of orbitals in waves towards your wounds.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Controlling my 'spirit dogs.'

I believe i have spirit dogs like in elektra, the movie. i am trying to find a way to get all four of them to attack one person at once - maybe someone could help me? anyways, i will try this by myself!

They are connected to me, yet will not act without a command. if they were to be 'trained,' by one of my 'peers,' i would like a 'point' to be investigate or intimidate or chase, and a 'snap' to be to go for the last name on my lips.

Otherwise, i would be grateful if someone could train them for me.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bonuses for storm, psylocke and emma frost and magik - booster pack.

Tonight, one of my x men / horsemen got injured in a mere 200 - 3 fight. she got stabbed in the back, of course, so she used some of her character points to heal herself. now, i need to give her either defense of healing factors, and have opted for prevention rather than cure. as i am healing her, i though i might want to help the others too.

[1] Psylocke / jade will receive mental psy blades divisions, where she will be able to attack and block with her main blade cut in half, giving her their eyes too. these will usually by default be 120 degrees to each side of her, sheathed so that nobody can get a swing at her. in addition to that, they will be able to be used by her effortlessly and with equal skill so as to defend her back so that she may wield them as if she were split into three 120 degree people facing these these directions from her line of sight, of course.

This will be done by making her blades linked to her mind's subconscious, as then they will automatically through the pre-motor cortex wield themselves, defending first, attacking as a second priority. this will be possible by striking as a blade with the 'swords,' and she will be able to see through them by emotionally, due to her telepathic powers, so she will be able to see through their eyes, of course. the 'things' that think of attacking her within her telepathic range, acutely scaled at about forty five meters, will alert her to their presence and intent, and then she will be able to defend herself. of course, these blades work all around her, so they will automatically block and counter strike as her mind sees to use them.

[2] storm will now be able to make it hotter too, using her powers of electromagnetism to magnetically bring ions together by using reverse magnetism to insert charges within the ions to bring them closer together. this might also work like a fireball if concentrated enough, yes? she could also use the wind to deflect and wipe away things, like bullets and stuff, yes? these gusts could be concentrated to minute proportions so as to have devastating effects, like a 'pulse' of heat or cold, depending on how she is feeling, yes? she could also have the powers of a medusa, so as to freeze the enemy or a salamander, so as to melt the enemy, yes? these will come from concentrating the cold or heat onto the enemy, maybe even melting the iris quickly, or, freezing the voice box to remove spell casting abilities, of course.

[3] for forbes, i am granting her access to symbols that fly, as a granted power. there will be a [a] triangle, [b] a star, a [c] square and a [d] circle. these symbols will work as if carved into concrete and they will refer to traditional mathematics to see what their uses are, of course - i am talking about masonry symbols, of course, the more basic the more powerful in implementation, as, they will use less to get there, and work harder once there.

[a] i am supposing the triangle be used for blocks, as it is a the scientifically strongest load bearing structure symbol and deflection of 'matter.'

[b] stars will be used most probably for, as they are symbols of good and evil, to curse people with negative draining feelings or effects, or bless people with positive fertile feelings and healthy and accurate reflexes and physical things, emotional things and so forth. this is entirely up to her how divide her 'focuses' so as to slowly alter her balance and effects.

[c] squares are the basic for a cross section and graph in mathematics, so, this will be for information for magik. these represent the information of a circle turned inside out too of course, as there are four ninety degrees angle in this shape, and then she can reverse many things, like the emotions of others the squares hit, or the knowledge of her they know - friend to foe, and so forth. reversing the motor functions of someone will also be possible, as they will do the opposite of what they want to do by polarizing one of the four reflexes of their subconscious, triggering other neural reflexes, of course. we should also observe that a square is made of four lines, or has four points, which could mean fooling a lot of people to swap their left arm with their right leg, making fighting impossible, of course.

[d] and the circle be used for counter spells, traveling one hundred and eighty degrees in direction or intent to rebound spells and bullets.

[4] emma frost will be able to understand the history of her 'subject' by likening her knowledges to the factors of the subject. this means, she will be able to find great understanding in applying herself to any task or fantasy or 'actions' as she will be able to gather knowledge and information by understanding the history of the subject, as she gets the message of the faeries through their own emotions, and the task as if it were a alteration of the matter or other atomically bonded object or liquid, or, even gas as it happened, by, applying her knowledge of it. the more familiar she gets with these emotions the faeries give her about the 'task or subject,' the more she will understand how it is supposed to be done, was done, and will be done possibly. this is because every faerie gives off a message with it's presence, as the universes atoms merely communicate and have charge. feeling this charge will reveal the workings of it, and, the other possibilities for it.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prophets of the cities, or my templars new dimension doors ability.

The entity of mine known as the prophets of the city, my emailing list of brandon, charlene, dewald and debbie, will be able to open doors that allow for interstellar travel. they will be able to open doors like blink from x men. in order to do this properly, i am giving them all a very simple system to know where the doors are, but not what is around them. they will be using g.p.s. coordinates, three dimensional ones. this will be 'measured' by vector mapping which remains. it will not be able to be tampered with, because the vectors themselves will be, for 10,000.00 kilometers, coming alive to 'talk' to them. this will be managed by radiation from matter revealing itself in densities for them, as well as letting them see what is there by feeling the densities and relaying information from photons to them, as these carry light signatures too. they will be able to see anything they focus on, but first i will boost all their mental stats and spiritual stats to double them.

Then, they will be able to open doors between places, obviously the bigger the doors, the less doors they can open. this will be done by the same method as teleportation, except that it has limited range. they will teleport between the doors, and mass will be able to travel through the doors with them. these doors need to stay open for ten minutes or less. they will actually, instead of making the mass travel through the atoms individually, make a 'glob' of energy that travels together at the speed of light to the other place. this will be like particle acceleration.

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator
    A particle accelerator is a machine that uses electromagnetic fields to propel chargedparticles to nearly light speed and to contain them in well-defined beams.[1] Large accelerators are best known for their use in particle physics as colliders (e.g. the LHC at CERN, RHIC atBrookhaven National Laboratory, and Tevatron at Fermilab). Other kinds of particle accelerators are used in a large variety of applications, including particle therapy for oncological purposes, and as synchrotron light sources for the study of condensed matter physics. There are currently more than 30,000 accelerators in operation around the world.[2]There are two basic classes of accelerators: electrostatic and oscillating field accelerators. Electrostatic accelerators use static electric fields to accelerate particles. A small-scale example of this class is the cathode ray tube in an ordinary old television set. Other examples are the$#@!croft–Walton generator and the Van de Graaff generator. The achievable kinetic energy for particles in these devices is limited byelectrical breakdown. Oscillating field accelerators, on the other hand, use radio frequency electromagnetic fields to accelerate particles, and circumvent the breakdown problem. This class, which was first developed in the 1920s, is the basis for all modern accelerator concepts and large-scale facilities.
    Rolf Widerøe, Gustav Ising, Leó Szilárd, Max Steenbeck, and Ernest Lawrence are considered pioneers of this field, conceiving and building the first operational linear particle accelerator,[3] the betatron, and the cyclotron.
    Because colliders can give evidence of the structure of the subatomic world, accelerators were commonly referred to as atom smashers in the 20th century.[4] Despite the fact that most accelerators (but not ion facilities) actually propel subatomic particles, the term persists in popular usage when referring to particle accelerators in general.[5][6][7]
    Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Particle_accelerator
    Fixed-Field Alternating Gradient accelerators (F$#@!)s, in which a very strong radial field gradient, combined with strong focusing, allows the beam to be confined to a narrow ring, are an extension of the isochronous cyclotron idea that is lately under development.[20] They use RF accelerating sections between the magnets, and so are isochronous for relativistic particles like electrons (which achieve essentially the speed of light at only a few MeV), but only over a limited energy range for protons and heavier particles at sub-relativistic energies. Like the isochronous cyclotrons, they achieve continuous beam operation, but without the need for a huge dipole bending magnet covering the entire radius of the orbits.
    This can be done by sending pulses of electrons as an 'atom' or group of cells and stuff to the next location. this will be where the connection is made electromagnetically, as magnetism is essential for keeping the mass together, as always. the other side of the door will be opened by association with this two or three dimensional portal that connects as it it were a portal - i trust the gods in charge of these sort of things understand and will bless my efforts? - where you will travel as if a ghost, yet made of mass, to any location that the doors connect to.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy dafuq!?
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

+ Reply to Thread