User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney, Lord of the Birther Zombies!

Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,631
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class
    patrickt's Avatar Senior Member
    Living in Oaxaca, Mexico, born in Memphis and worked in Colorado
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,009x in 3,481 Posts
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, the nitwit rages. For you, calling someone a felon or a murderer doesn't qualify as name calling if the person shouting is a liberal. Hypocrisy isn't attractive.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,769
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mainecoons's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,437x in 4,426 Posts
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blat the fool can't distinguish between a light hearted jab from Romney reminding everyone that there aren't legions of questions and already exposed falsehoods about his background.

Blat the fool illustrates for all of us what happens when a core lack of skepticism about politicians is combined with an elevated level of gullibility that causes him not only to ignore the obvious and already exposed flaws in Obama's official history, the highly unusual concealment of routine historical documentation of this individual (like an unaltered birth document or unhidden college application record) but also cause him to embrace wholeheartedly Mr. Obama's campaign of class hatred.

Blat the fool illustrates for all of us what the enemy within looks like.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,397
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    bladimz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,497x in 1,146 Posts
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bladimz View Post
    I don't know about you, but i was taught that a joke is only a joke if it's funny to the people you are telling it to. This "joke", being presented in public, was out of line.

Example...
    Q: "What's dumber than a right-winger?"
    A: "Nothing".

...Funny, right?
    I would never tell such a "joke" in public. It would upset some people and some would just not consider it funny. I told it here to illustrate just that. See? But i guess if i were struggling to keep up in the polls, i'd do anything, even tell this funny joke, to generate some base support.
    Please note: verbage enclosed by < > indicates sarcasm

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    Just like the fool to take a well deserved and humorous jab and try to turn it into something.

You really are one of the biggest FOOLS I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

Why don't you go back to whining about the rich?

BTW $#@!, we're still waiting for your "learned" rebuttal as a self-proclaimed "document scanning expert" of the expert testimony that proved to anyone other than an IDIOT like yourself that wherever Barry was born, he had to forge at least part of his BC to put a BS document up on the internet.

Nevermind, FOOL.
    Hmmmm... i especially like the part where you call me an "$#@!". Mature, with just the right tint of clever retort. Such a comment should make everyone here aware of just how seriously we should take your posts. I guess you took my suggestion and checked in with your high school girl friends: they'd be the ones to school you on the current prejorative ad homs.

So... short quiz: Relative to Illustrator documents, what's the difference between "elements" and "layers".

Attachment 352

tic-toc

"There's class war alright. But it's my class that's making the war. And we're winning it." - Warren Buffet

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    True, I shouldn't have referred to you as an $#@! as that is an insult to the latter.

Let us know when you've watched the expert testimony regarding the apparent forgery and are ready to share your "expertise" with the rest of us.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
    I had to produce one to get my passport but then Barack Obama, under whatever name, has always been special.
    And what do you think Obama used to get his passport. Or maybe you think(?) that for some reason the authorities just said, "Well, here, Mr. Obama. Here's your passport. We don't need a birth certificate from you, because... who know's, someday you might become president of the United States." Something like that, i suppose.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still waiting, Mr. Document Scanning Expert. I don't have to take any quizzes, least of all from you, because I don't claim to be what you claim to be.

Where's the beef, clown?

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainecoons View Post
    Still waiting, Mr. Document Scanning Expert. I don't have to take any quizzes, least of all from you, because I don't claim to be what you claim to be.

Where's the beef, clown?
    Unless you suffer complete short term memory loss, you know that i've answered your retar- i mean, stupid question a few times now. And now you refuse to even attempt to refute my answer by telling me the simple difference between "elements" and "layers". If you're too embarrassed to say here that you don't can't even answer that, and that i'm right, you can just p.m. me with that. I'll understand...

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, you haven't. If you think you have, cut and paste or link it here. If I have to, I'll go back to where you claimed to answer and put it up here for everyone to see. I've done that once already, do you need to be shown the fool and liar twice?

First you run away and then you pretend to answer. There are quite a number of points showing forgery in that press conference, explained complete with visual aids. You provided nothing but your opinion and a claim to be an expert. No references, no visuals, nada.

You are FOS, face it.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to make this easy for you, Blat. Here is a discussion by some experts. For example:

Photoshop expert and author of more than 17 books on computer graphics Mara Z. sent this in:
    This is so maddening to listen to the media on this recent revelation… it’s such an obvious fake.
    The support for this assertion by this expert follows. Refute it. You can refer to their exhibits in doing so.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2011...ate-is-a-fake/

The second expert provided a somewhat technical explanation. I don't claim to understand it all because I'm not an expert and haven't claimed to be.

You claim to be. Refute it at a similar technical level. I'll get someone to interpret if I need it.

I have been using Adobe Illustrator since the original version (Illustrator 88) came out in 1988.
    I have attached a few Illustrator files that I believe will provide evidence that I am indeed an illustrator expert. I can send out the original files if you wish.
    The comments made by Mara Z are very interesting. The first question is – what was the source of this pdf file? If the pdf file came from Obama’s people, the claims that this document was “doctored” may indeed be of merit. The first question is, why are there any layers on this document at all? It was clearly created in Photoshop, which is always used for image processing.
    The second question is, if you look at the file I have sent as Obama Certificate Actions 01, you can see in the actions palette that there were 24 actions performed on this file before it was made into a pdf. Many of the actions are not Illustrator functions, but are Photoshop actions. Thus, this file was created in Photoshop, and exported as Photoshop 5 (why, that’s a very old version?) and it was next saved for the web (a Photoshop action) three times.

+ Reply to Thread