Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Nothing you need to concern your widdle head about.

If we need your land as a base we'll just take it

A clown remark

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    texmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 210x in 133 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carygrant View Post
    I don't intend to because I don't need to .
    Yep. That's what a coward would say when caught.

If you think otherwise , politely show me and the rest of the world the errors of our thinking .
    The big failures like Korea , Vietnam , Cambodia , Afghanistan , Iraq and Libya will not be offset if you managed a victory in some small pacific island with a 200 person population .rofl .

It's a horrible required change in mind set , so take your time .
    You made the statement and you once again have proven you are gutless when challenged to back it up just as I said you would.

Thanks for staying predictable.

You can't run from your lying statement:

Simply remind them -- ad infinitum --- that for something like the last 70 years , they have not won a single theatre of combat by any reasonable stretch of the imagination .

Your bull$#@! theory can be blown away by the first Gulf War alone.

But you are too stupid and full of hate to have actually thought before you posted that moronic response.

Not to mention 70 years would have been 1942 Genius! LOL Talk about a stupid statement. So you include World War II in your moronic claim as well that the US hasn't "won a single theatre of combat". Missing the first Gulf war was stupid but including World War II takes a special kind of moron to make that claim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God you really need try thinking before posting just once and save yourself at least some embarrassment. This is just too entertaining.

When pseudo intellectuals like yourself pretend to be better than everyone else citing Latin phrases they googled and then make moronic statements like this it just makes us smile knowing you are exactly what we believe you to be; a small minded hate filled liberal who isn't smart enough on his own and has to pretend everyone else is dumber than they are to make up for their lack of intelligence.
    Last edited by texmaster; 09-28-2012 at 02:40 AM.

Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 197
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassYour first Group10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Akula's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 786x in 577 Posts
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    I see your absurd sense of national pride, fervour for your flag, and belief in American "exceptionalism" is exploding in your veins. I see mentioning a single word now agitates you beyond reason.
    My "absurd sense of national pride"? LMAO..YOU'RE the one talking about your mighty government "banning" our navy from your ports.
    You're deflecting as an excuse to invent yet more slander.

Quote Originally Posted by awryly
    Perhaps you should stop to wonder if the other 95% of the planet thinks you are a bit odd?
    Now you imagine that you represent 95% of the planet? Of course you aren't that self absorbed...I don't think..maybe you are..but again you invent a strawman as an excuse to make an insulting comment about america...

Clearly, your Afghan "allies" think so.
    A backhanded reference to americans being killed in afghanistan. You just can't help yourself..your ignorant, uninformed hatred of people you don't know and a place you've only read about shows how small minded you really are.

And I am not sure where I "revelled in American deaths".
    See above. You will manufacture ANY reason you can to make sure and mention it...It's a very hateful and cowardly "tactic".

You seem to accept them as a minor cost. Which is true. They are a minor cost.
    See? there you go again. You use your invalid assumptions about how things "seem" (to you) as an excuse to allow further ignorant remarks about dead soldiers.
    That's despicable to use soldiers deaths as a prop to agitate. You're a contemptible coward.....mate

I have simply suggested you don't get into a situation where they may become a major cost.
    As usual, you fantasize yourself with some sort of superior overview of a situation, a people and a place you have no firsthand knowledge of.

Your jealousy clouds your vision and makes you look even smaller and more insignificant each time you display your hatred of america.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Akula For This Useful Post:

texmaster (09-28-2012)

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. That's what a coward would say when caught.

You made the statement and you once again have proven you are gutless when challenged to back it up just as I said you would.

Thanks for staying predictable.

You can't run from your lying statement:

Your bull$#@! theory can be blown away by the first Gulf War alone.

But you are too stupid and full of hate to have actually thought before you posted that moronic response.

Not to mention 70 years would have been 1942. Talk about a stupid statement. So you include World War II in your moronic claim as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My God you really need try thinking before posting just once and save yourself at least some embarrassment. This is just too entertaining.

When pseudo intellectuals like yourself pretend to be better than everyone else citing Latin phrases they googled and then make moronic statements like this it just makes us smile knowing you are exactly what we believe you to be.

Another Clown who doesn't think before he writes .
    You really do represent the type of uneducated American youngster that nobody outside wants to have anything to do with .

America has lost every "war " in around the last 70 years ( as said) including the first Gulf War -- think before you word vomit .
    As for WW2 . Try thinking before you scribble nonsense and concentrate on the list I mentioned plus a few more if you can stand the pain .

Achievements:
    Akula's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And that --- in the quickest of summaries --- is why intelligent , reasonable people like myself and probably the OP ( I say , probably , because I don't wish to put words into his mouth )appear to hate America as much as Muslims do , for example .
    Well, you openly admit your hatred of america and americans...although you have proven repeatedly that you aren't "intelligent"..Pompous, ignorant and jealous are more apt descriptions of your routine. Also very one dimensional and played out.

You have now rendered yourself completely irrelevant by admitting your "hatred" for a place you've never been and people you don't know.

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guess, make up things and make yourself ridiculous each time you get something wrong .
    You know not one thing about me , and then fail to make the elementary distinction between a system and the people who live in it .
    You youngsters have never been taught NOT to lead with your chin .
    You don't need me to knock you out . You just fall flat on your face and do the job your self .

Achievements:
    Akula's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guess, make up things and make yourself ridiculous each time you get something wrong .
    You know not one thing about me , and then fail to make the elementary distinction between a system and the people who live in it .
    You youngsters have never been taught NOT to lead with your chin .
    You don't need me to knock you out . You just fall flat on your face and do the job your self .
    I quoted you directly. Posted your own words....You hate america. You don't deny what I said..you detour around it and try to distract...

Hoisted on your own petard...you bloviate and chatter so much that you openly admit your unfounded hatred and therefore render yourself irrelevant once and for all......mate

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Akula For This Useful Post:

texmaster (09-28-2012)

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. Yanks like these cannot believe there is no shining city on the hill.

Ad that most people, including many Americans, know it.
    Last edited by Awryly; 09-28-2012 at 07:34 AM.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence

Anon. Very anon.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another Clown who doesn't think before he writes .
    You really do represent the type of uneducated American youngster that nobody outside wants to have anything to do with .

America has lost every "war " in around the last 70 years ( as said) including the first Gulf War -- think before you word vomit .
    As for WW2 . Try thinking before you scribble nonsense and concentrate on the list I mentioned plus a few more if you can stand the pain .
    Not a surprise you are lying about your statement again.

You said
    that for something like the last 70 years , they have not won a single theatre of combat by any reasonable stretch of the imagination . "
    What does theatre of combat mean? Obviously you aren't smart enough to know:

In warfare, a theater is an area or place in which important military events occur or are progressing.[1][2] A theater can include the entirety of the air, land, and sea area that is or that may potentially become involved in war operations.[3]

LOL OOPS! You $#@!ed up again! LOL The Gulf War WAS a theater of combat as are COUNTLESS other battles the US has won.

And WWII WE WON! Like in the last 70 years ago! HAHAHAHA Even by your lying revision you are still an idiot.

My God that has to be the biggest moronic statement I've seen someone make in a long time.

Thanks for the entertainment.
    Last edited by texmaster; 09-28-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a surprise you are lying about your statement again.

You said

What does theatre of combat mean? Obviously you aren't smart enough to know:

In warfare, a theater is an area or place in which important military events occur or are progressing.[1][2] A theater can include the entirety of the air, land, and sea area that is or that may potentially become involved in war operations.[3]

LOL OOPS! You $#@!ed up again! LOL The Gulf War WAS a theater of combat as are COUNTLESS other battles the US has won.

And WWII WE WON! Like in the last 70 years ago! HAHAHAHA Even by your lying revision you are still an idiot.

My God that has to be the biggest moronic statement I've seen someone make in a long time.

Thanks for the entertainment.
    LOL That's a good look for you Cary

HAHAHAHA

+ Reply to Thread