Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 663x in 504 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which way will it go?

To anyone who posts here, you know I am not a fan of Obama. I personally think he is completely worthless. I'm not a millionaire so even offering to buy my vote for 10 million dollars wouldn't work; Obama is dangerous. Now I am voting for Romney. Do I think he is the end-all, be-all of presidential candidates? No. Do I think he is the worse candidate? No. I think Mitt Romney is a Moderate which is why he hasn'r "caught-on-fire" yet...and that may never happen. This saddens me because we need to send Obama home. What will more than likely take place is that Obama will win by a nose. he will squeek-by andwe will all lose, even those who voted for him.

A great many people can not see the forrest for the trees in this election because they are wrapped in color...guilt on the Caucasian side and (false) pride on the $#@! side. Latinos...well, for the most part as blue collar they will vote democrat even if Daffy Duck was the candidte, they're kind of out of touch because their brothers and sisters are illegal and they are torn between family and honesty...family trumps honesty every day.

What I am getting to in a manner of speaking is do any of you truly believe a fire will spring forth from Romney making those on-the-fence take notice and vote for him. The toss-up states are what he needs, every one of them. Now for NC and VA I have no fear at all, but the others,wow, I just don't know. I have my hopes but that is all. What about you?
    Last edited by Trinnity; 08-31-2012 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Personal attack removed

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 925
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    WalterSobchak's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 441x in 350 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwalker View Post
    To anyone who posts here, you know I am not a fan of Obama. I personally think he is completely worthless. I'm not a millionaire so even offering to buy my vote for 10 million dollars wouldn't work; Obama is dangerous. Now I am voting for Romney. Do I think he is the end-all, be-all of presidential candidates? No. Do I think he is the worse candidate? No. I think Mitt Romney is a Moderate which is why he hasn'r "caught-on-fire" yet...and that may never happen. This saddens me because we need to send Obama home. What will more than likely take place is that Obama will win by a nose. he will squeek-by andwe will all lose, even those who voted for him.

A great many people can not see the forrest for the trees in this election because they are wrapped in color...guilt on the Caucasian side and (false) pride on the $#@! side. Latinos...well, for the most part as blue collar they will vote democrat even if Daffy Duck was the candidte, they're kind of out of touch because their brothers and sisters are illegal and they are torn between family and honesty...family trumps honesty every day.

What I am getting to in a manner of speaking is do any of you truly believe a fire will spring forth from Romney making those on-the-fence take notice and vote for him. The toss-up states are what he needs, every one of them. Now for NC and VA I have no fear at all, but the others,wow, I just don't know. I have my hopes but that is all. What about you?

Oh Cigar if you want to answer, just go have a smoke instead, we don't need your crap.

I don't know what you Obamney lovers are so worried about. The economy still sucks ass. The voters have a short memory anyway. It's always the current guy's fault for all the problems in the Nation, whether it's completely justified or not.

I predict an Obamney victory for POTUS. The GOP retaining control of the House. But the Dems will keep control of the Senate. Which means four more years of hell. YAAAAAAAAAAY!
    "Trump is a bit like Gandhi, but without intelligence, without restraint, without humility, without wisdom and without empathy for anyone but himself."

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    URF8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 301x in 222 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<Insult removed>>
    Great post.
    Last edited by Trinnity; 08-31-2012 at 05:16 AM. Reason: Insult removed

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    URF8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 301x in 222 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterSobchak View Post
    I don't know what you Obamney lovers are so worried about. The economy still sucks ass. The voters have a short memory anyway. It's always the current guy's fault for all the problems in the Nation, whether it's completely justified or not.

I predict an Obamney victory for POTUS. The GOP retaining control of the House. But the Dems will keep control of the Senate. Which means four more years of hell. YAAAAAAAAAAY!
    The only thing for certain is four more years of hell regardless of the winner.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to URF8 For This Useful Post:

WalterSobchak (08-29-2012)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,542x in 94,964 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterSobchak View Post

And the upside is the currency collapse occurring under dems, thus destroying that party for all time.

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 403
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Smartmouthwoman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 644x in 441 Posts
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<<Insult removed>>
    Well-written post, cw. IMO, Obama's hardcore supporters (like Cigar) won't be swayed no matter what happens. And if Barack Obama keeps up with stupid crap like 'you didn't build that' -- it won't matter what Romney does, he and Ryan will win by a landslide.

The debates will be very interesting. I believe Joe Biden will develop a migraine and check into the Mayo Clinic the day before his debate with Paul Ryan. If I was him, I know that's what I'd do!
    Last edited by Trinnity; 08-31-2012 at 05:17 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smartmouthwoman For This Useful Post:

coolwalker (08-31-2012)

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 144
    Achievements:
    GrumpyDog's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 210x in 170 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GrumpyDog For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (08-29-2012),WalterSobchak (08-29-2012)

Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 717
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Grind's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so is it a normal thing to casually call african americans '$#@!s' in your world?

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Depends. Is "$#@!" the flavor-of-the-day politically correct term this week?
    my junk is ugly

Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 472
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Carygrant's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 282x in 246 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just tub thumping for people who have made up their minds .
    There are no signs of Mutt even having a candle of illumination to "fire" up people . Otherwise we would not have had to endure that appalling whine from his wife the other night .
    " My little Mutt works harder and cares more about all of you than anybody else who has ever lived or will ever live"
    That really is the stuff of sickness .
    Romney can never win this election . In isolation he is not a winning type . All he can do is get those that decide any change is better than more of the same .
    That is Winning by proxy to invent a name that matches US geopolitical war strategy .

+ Reply to Thread