User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ninth cycle of spells - elemental/cleric/faerie charming.

Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 768
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Brett Nortje's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 195x in 179 Posts
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood lust [without praying.]

This would be where you need to establish a mental link between you and the target, and then use heat to stress them out. this can be done by sending 'energy' to the 'raphe nucleus.' this organ is responsible for moods. we want to make the person 'angry' so as to start a fight, so, we would want to make it unable to process all the information, yes?

Making this a massive spell would require that little energy is used to produce large amounts of reactions, yes? this would mean that we need to activate something that effects something as if under a chain reaction, making things progressively more dependent on the workings of the previous parts of the brain. this would be like leverage or a gear that lifts more mass than mass is moved originally.

To do this, we would need to the 'brain' warmer, by using positive ions to come together, by collecting negative ones in the center, at this place in the motor cortex, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Basics' of advanced necromancy.

Man, things are going crazy where i live! now they are taking about spirits being charmed and entering into people's bodies for at least a while and then leaving again, just like that! i am about to reveal what i call what i know about this stuff ~ let's call me julain assange?

Spirits. conscious, resisting, opinionated and reactive. it appears to all of us that we have free will, and let's say we do? let's say that with focus we could control them? let's say we could, if there was enough power within us, dominate them and make them do our bidding? what could they do? where will it end?

First i would like to say people must be careful when they summon a spirit - some claim they already can, yes? the spirits may come, they may not, depending on how you 'summon' them, they could come to as friends, deal makers or in a pact. you should make this clear when summon them, of course! then, it is wise to have some sort of precautions before you do this, as, they might attack you. or worse, possess you!

Now, they need to know how to do these material things, affecting the material world. if they were to have energy of their own, they could manifest energy through sciences and then project them to our world. if they were to be able to do some stuff we do not understand, i am saying let's make it a science so the faerie communication channels can interpret the message?

So, we want to combine the life force of someone with the force of the spirit? this would bring them together and then they could combine their wisdom to answer questions that could heal the world, yes? or they could combine to form a new mental and spiritual level of ability, yes? okay!

To get this spirit into the new person or animal, plant or host of some sort, maybe even a statue, we would need to master psychology and biology and all those other sciences i am so fond of mentioning. chemistry and physics need to be observed in order to get the energy - physics - into the cells - biology. this will lead to a communication where the energies mingle, of course. then, we could stack the spirits into one thing, all they need to do is be of like energy patterns or, similar 'densities' due to orbital amounts and speed.

Now that we have our methods, we need to convert the spirit to other forms of 'existence.' this would mean that we need to take this electromagnetism and make it go into the 'host' through their mouths then lungs ~ breathing them in, of course. when inside they may alter the density of their energy to combine and filter and reconstruct their particles to form a 'synergy' with the host's biological drives. they will need to get to the nervous system and brain to affect them, and, then they could use their own energy to activate, stimulate or alter the brain patterns, yes? they could be under the control of the 'necromancer,' receiving instructions on how to do these things, delivered by sonic waves, accumulated as language, and then converted into pulses of energy from the energy within themselves, yes?

This means, since we are using spirits that have a language in the first place, we need to talk to them as if they were knowing of a language they understand, yes? this would convert the sonic waves to the energy centers, and then the spirit will understand what to do.

Domination. how do we do that? this would be a test of focus and passion, yes? this is activated by the pre-motor cortex as an instinctive impulse, so that the correct language is produced, yes? then they will be dominated due to 'fear,' 'love,' 'admiration,' or other emotions that the necromancer needs to understand, as well as how to control your brain and signals from and to your nervous system, of course. once you have mastered your own body and mind, you may dominate them by using 'psionic charms' where you imagine the shapes and other mathematical structures to affect the 'nerves,' or, in the case of a spirit, the energy impressions on them, like a footprint on them while you hold them under heel, or maybe how a slap leaves a mark, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Basics' of advanced illusions, invocation dispelling 'charms.'

This is where the illusion needs to manifest in the world, making matter out of nothing. this would be where the 'figment' comes to become 'reactive' with the world. if you were to blend this with invoking the spirit, you could create a figment with your imagination, a figment you have imagined for a long time would be more familiar to you, so would be more advanced and detailed than another one. this could also make a illusion manifest, and, then 'react' with the world.

Of course, we would need to first practice this illusions stuff. then we could make the illusion, or, figment visible, through gaseous exchanges. this would lead to gases, a form of matter that is easy to control with some charms, as it is sound that comes from within with a message that is most reactive with air, then they would form 'images' and stuff, as air is very thin and easy to control with the correct code words, or, even thoughts from your mind to shape and alter them, then they would move as if you were the wind and stuff. this means the natural element for illusions is air, and, the correct attitude to have is one of the earth, as then the opposites will attract. this would mean that behavior of the earth is necessary. this would probably be where the attitude is 'dry' or open to communications of all kinds, as sand is soluble, yes? then, we would need to try to make the density of the air into earth, to make it manifest, yes? this can be done by doubling the air density, as helium has half the orbitals of baryon or whatever. this would mean we need to compress the air by basically activating the attractions through magnetism, which is based on density too - like gravity, yes?

To create things, we need to be able to use that figment stuff and then manifest them into liquids, gases or matter, of course. this can be done by projecting your mind into the world, then focusing on the effects and reactions you want. this can be done by creating bonds in things that are already there, or, creating something out of nothing, but that sounds a little bit hard so lets call it chemistry?

Now, to dispel 'charms' we need to understand how the charm works. this would be where the charm, not a spirit or anything, so we could easily persuade it to 'disperse,' we could basically dismiss the faeries of the target by puncturing the charm so it will not hold together, by projecting a 'but cracker' with our minds, or multiple crackers, to dent or ruin the charm. this can be done by understanding how charms are held together. this can be done by observing it is a lot of little things that can be scared, yes? this mean this big nut cracker coming at them will manifest in the density they need it to be in to make sure the charm is wrought. maybe we should project this image as if it were a illusion at the charm, collecting faeries to it that are of similar charge to repel each other? this can be done by observing that most charms are evil or protective, so would be a mixture of air and earth, air to get it there, and earth to hold it firm. this would be where opposites attract, so either we would use fire and water to absorb our energy into it, or we would use similar 'feelings and emotions' to challenge the charm.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Hydrogen = White.
    • Oxygen = Red.
    • Chlorine = Green.
    • Nitrogen = Blue.
    • Carbon = Grey.
    • Sulphur = Yellow.
    • Phosphorus = Orange.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Venus's contagious laughter.

There is a spell that allows you to make someone else go into fits of laughter. this would lead to them being overcome with joy, mockery and laughing at the silliest things. it may also bring about moments of clarity that people may accept or reject, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humour
    Humour (in Commonwealth English), or humor (in American English) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement. The term derives from the humoral medicine of the ancient Greeks, which taught that the balance of fluids in the human body, known as humours (Latin: humor, "body fluid"), controlled human health and emotion.
    Homour comes from nerves where joy chemicals of dopamine, oxytocin, serotonin and endorphins. mixingt these toghether, to find the right mix, and committing this to memory will result in your own personal blend for laughs and joy.

These chemicals will be able to be activated by stimulating nerves of the brain to release them. this can be done by stimulating neurotransmitters, of course.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Permanency.

This is one nice spell to block out the dispels! i wonder how hard it will be to make work? i am particularly interested in making people into snakes if they so choose, and then making it so you cannot pray it away, yes?

For permanency to work, i suppose one way to do it would be to dispel all the prayers aimed at the 'creature' or person? to dispel a dispel you need to have a globe of invulnerability for these prayers.

Everything works on electromagnetism. if we were to observe that with enough prayers, nearly anything can be done, we need something that does not accept prayers, yes? if we were to make this glob of invulnerability towards lesser spells, like dispel and prayers, we need to form a permanent circles against this. i suggest we send out quarks to block the signals like i did with the 'force fields' for boeing.

The way this works is that you attract all the electrons towards your creature or self, and then the quarks follow them from the outside. you need to form a sphere of activity, and then it will attract the quarks towards the electrons that come for you. this would mean that the spell will be 'eaten' by the quarks. then, you need to use this influx of electrons to create more quarks, quarks from the body of the spell just aimed at you or your creatures.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To keep this cycle going, you need to make a shield spell like i did previously. these shields work within the sphere. this is where you merely block the force of the spell, or deflect it. deflecting it would be easier, so let's work with that?

You need to make a 'dome' around you. this will allow you to use your manna to deflect the spell, or, the manna of another, yes? then, you need to merely use the 'mirror effect' to deflect the spell!

The mirror effect would be where you simply alter the air around you to make branches of orbitals to send the main message enough off to miss you. this would copy the effects of water i suppose, so water vapor will come in handy, yes?

Otherwise, to make a spell permanent, you would need to go at it in levels. if you were to want this deflection to 'keep going,' you need to have the vapor 'linked' to the person. then, you can make it permanent by augmenting parts of your body to fuel it specifically, which might cut into your essence.

If you want to make it permanent you need to cast it 'into' the person. cast the spell or pray for the enchantment and then have the vapor continuously around you by means of emitting water vapor through your pores and breathing it back in. this cycle will leave you losing water vapor inside you, and breathing new ones in.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cellular magic.

I have found that often, if i write certain things into my cell phone, they can be manifested. the first time i tried this i wrote to summon a bee, and, within five minutes, i noticed a bee on it's back where i had been sitting.

This i think owes to radio waves in the air collecting around living things or 'biomass.' as i have learned, everything has a conscious, and, insects are merely reacting things, like us, except the resistance to the reactions is less - they are less in control.

So, if you were to observe that all information and mass and all of science has values, that can be translated into other values, we can find a way to alter the way things are by merely using our cell phones. the trick is to send it to the right place with the right message. by the right place, i mean to the right antenna. this requires a 'host' place or person for it to be 'brought before.'

If we want to change the weather, we can do so by writing on cell phones as well. this is why i am trying to bring out a cell phone specifically for this purpose, a 'hybrid phone.' seeing as how touch screen is iffy, i want to use a older cell phone type where it is easier to type and less sensitive. this will be tuned to send out radio waves as a normal cell phone does, but will have lots of shortcuts for the customers to use.

For example, their mage name will be set to the phone, sending out their name and identity numbers, and birthdays and stuff, to the everpresence. this will be interpreted by the weather and animals, and often people i hope, and will return results for them.

As well as having these things, they will be able to get google maps built in, and, will have a reading from the universe as to what will happen that day, like a horoscope. they will also be able to receive messages that the spirits send them, through a 'randomiser type thing.' this will receive the message, and they will at least know if it is good or bad by the way it makes them feel, yes?
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simplified elemental charming.

This is for simplicities sake, as i find that expecting people to master the elements is a bit frustrating for them? right, i will try to make it easier!

To connect with the elements, you need to bond with them. some will be attracted to you, some will not be. remember, opposites attract through polarization, or, likeness attracts due to identity. to connect with them, simply think of them as if they were part of you, or, think of yourself as part of them - i am feeling high right now, obviously progress with this 'idea.'

Now, you will feel angry if you absorb fire, calm with water, high with air and dirty like there is stuff all over you irritating you with earth. these are, in previous order, salamanders, odines, sylphs and gnomes.

To test your element, you need to practice a spell listed in this thread. try it again, remembering to make yourself feel the way you need to feel to attract, through polarization, the effects you seek. if you are cold, and want to be warm, you could calm yourself and attract heat. remember when you wake up while sleeping with no covers you feel cold? this is because your body cools down while asleep, and this is because you are attracting cold, due to your preserving energies.
    !! Thug LIfe !!

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That spell in post 33 was the first one i got right... now it won't work any more!
    !! Thug LIfe !!

+ Reply to Thread