Dr. Who (12-31-2015)
Great idea. I'll take:
Last edited by GrassrootsConservative; 01-01-2016 at 05:37 AM.
Your children are not your children.
They come through you but not from you,
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
In general I would populate my list with actors and music stars who are turning 27 in 2016.
I will make my list over the next few days.
1. Pope Francis (prophesy has him as the last one and not living long, so it may be a solid bet, but he isn't worth many points. ) @Captain Obvious, can I get bonus points if the Pope buys it? This is a bold prediction. What do you say?
2. Dakota Johnson: (she could join the 27 Club- lots of points if she kills herself)
3. Jake Llyod: ( 27 club potential, already run ins with the law.)
4. Mary Kate Olsen: (27 Cub potential- she has health problems and was with Keith Ledger when he killed himself with a drug $#@!tail.)
5. Zsa Zsa Gabor (This has to be her year to go!)
6. Nancy Reagan
7. Bob Dole
8. Henry Kissinger
9. Jimmy Carter
10. Stephen Hawking (going total machine counts too!)
Last edited by Peter1469; 01-05-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Tempting to go for the points and pick younger, hard livin' or sick celebs.
Then again, picking a bunch of 90+-ers and getting 7 for ten also gives a person a chance to win.
I mean, what are the odds Zsa Zsa makes it to 100?
And if you're right about a slew of under 50s and get 5 of 'em right - maybe that IS bad juju?
What does the winner get? I was on another board that was just starting up and you got points for every post. Ended up with a couple of $100 Home Depot gift cards before they thought better and yanked the offer.
Maybe the owners could come up with a 1.2.3 prize of $50, 35 and 15?
But what if one of the winners die prior to end of contest? (juju)
So many questions.
Gonna have to think about this ..
Fascism begins with a central argument that the world is broken .. everything is a mess -Unknown
Mine will slowly develop in Post 14. I have some good ones already.
Thursday is the deadline to get your picks in.
my junk is ugly