eninn's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Mercy of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - ...

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,004
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة وأبي عبد الرحمن معاذ بن جبل رضي الله تعالى عنهما عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال: (اتق الله حيثما كنت, وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها, وخالق الناس بخلق حسن) رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن, وفي بعض النسخ حسن صحيح . The Authority Of Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah, and Muadh bin Jabal The messenger of Allah said: "Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it will wipe it out, and behave well towards people." Reporters. Tirmithi narrated the hadith and said it was fine, and in another version, said ture and fine عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم: { الإيمان بضع وسبعون شعبة أو بضع وستون شعبة، فأفضلها قول لا إله إلا الله، وأدناها إماطة الأذى عن الطريق والحياء شعبة من الإيمان } [رواه البخاري ومسلم]. It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) said: Faith has over seventy branches or over sixty branches, the most excellent of which is the declaration that there is no god but Allah, and the humblest of which is the, removal of what is injurious from the path: and modesty is the branch

of faith. Bukhari and Muslim عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: أن رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه واله وسلم ‏ ‏قال: (‏ ‏اجتنبوا السبع ‏ ‏الموبقات ‏ ‏قيل يا رسول الله وما هن قال الشرك بالله والسحر وقتل النفس التي حرم الله إلا بالحق وأكل مال اليتيم وأكل الربا ‏ ‏والتولي ‏ ‏يوم ‏ ‏الزحف ‏ ‏وقذف ‏ ‏المحصنات ‏ ‏الغافلات المؤمنات ‏) صحيح مسلم Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported: Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: Avoid the seven most grievous sins. (The hearers) asked: What are they, Allah's Messenger? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring the property of an orphan, dealing in usury, fleeing on the day of fighting, and calumniating the chaste, innocent, believing women Sahih Muslim حوار شيق مع

حوار شيق مع مسيحية؟ كيف ولد محمدﷺ..وتفاجئ د.ذاكر نايك؟

لقرآن يحرض على العداوة مع اليهود كيف يكون كتاب سلام !؟ والجواب خطير جدا من د.ذاكر نايك

صيني متعجب من تعدد الزوجات في الاسلام رد جميل ذاكر نايك مترجم بالعربي zakir naik

Last edited by eninn; 10-18-2017 at 02:36 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    شاب يسأل لما لم يتغير لباس المرأة المسلمة مع مرور الزمن مقل بقية الديانات || رد عجيب د.ذاكر نايك

أحمد ديدات - محمد النبى الأعظم – مترجم

New Converts to Islam - June 2016 / Ramadan 1437

Jesus told me to convert to ISLAM ll NEW
    Last edited by eninn; 10-24-2017 at 02:25 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال: قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم: "إن لله تبارك وتعالى ملائكة سيارة فضلا يتتبعون مجالس الذكر فإذا وجدوا مجلسا فيه ذكر قعدوا معهم وحف بعضهم بعضا بأجنحتهم حتى يملئوا ما بينهم وبين السماء الدنيا فإذا تفرقوا عرجوا وصعدوا إلى السماء قال فيسألهم الله عز وجل وهو أعلم بهم من أين جئتم فيقولون جئنا من عند عباد لك في الأرض يسبحونك ويكبرونك ويهللونك ويحمدونك ويسألونك قال وماذا يسألوني قالوا يسألونك جنتك قال وهل رأوا جنتي قالوا لا أي رب قال فكيف لو رأوا جنتي قالوا ويستجيرونك قال ومم يستجيرونني قالوا من نارك يا رب قال وهل رأوا ناري قالوا لا قال فكيف لو رأوا ناري قالوا ويستغفرونك قال فيقول قد غفرت لهم فأعطيتهم ما سألوا وأجرتهم مما استجاروا قال فيقولون رب فيهم فلان عبد خطاء إنما مر فجلس معهم قال فيقول وله غفرت هم القوم لا يشقى بهم جليسهم" رواه مسلم وكذلك البخاري والترمذي والنسائي

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said: "Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between them and between the lowest heaven. When [the people in the gathering] depart, [the angels] ascend and rise up to heaven.

" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - [though] He is most knowing about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah), praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking [favours] of You.' He says: 'And what do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of You.'

He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.' He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say: 'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)

muhammad (pbuh) the natural successor to christ (pbuh) :: lecture by ahmed deedat

New Converts to Islam - Jan-Feb 2016 - YouTube

Why Islam? A British Converts - Journey to Islam

Last edited by eninn; 10-31-2017 at 01:35 AM.

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,327
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    resister's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,122x in 7,595 Posts
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @eninn Surely the most difficult Jihad of all is the inner struggle. Forget the devil, I am my own worst enemy!

I sabotage myself on a regular basis. I love myself, but my actions can be counter productive. I seek understanding, but I make myself, my own stumbling block, I seek freedom, but I myself, close that door, in my thoughts and in my actions.

I seek a state of peaceful, equilibrium, but I make chaos and knock myself off balance.

I seek after peace, but I am not at peace.

I reject anger, but many things anger me.

I seek resolution, but I am conflicted.

If you answer me, please use the @ function or I may not see it. Thanks.
    There is no God but Resister and Refugee is his messenger’.

Book of Democrat Things, Chapter 1:1

Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 1,272
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranYour first Group
    jimmyz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,315x in 4,381 Posts
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    @eninn Surely the most difficult Jihad of all is the inner struggle. Forget the devil, I am my own worst enemy!

I sabotage myself on a regular basis. I love myself, but my actions can be counter productive. I seek understanding, but I make myself, my own stumbling block, I seek freedom, but I myself, close that door, in my thoughts and in my actions.

I seek a state of peaceful, equilibrium, but I make chaos and knock myself off balance.

I seek after peace, but I am not at peace.

I reject anger, but many things anger me.

I seek resolution, but I am conflicted.

If you answer me, please use the @ function or I may not see it. Thanks.
    Are you sure you will retain your head upon your shoulders had you met for coffee
    " I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing, all of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman'. I want a wife, not a competitor. Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)

Art thou every retard among us related to thine uncle or mistress by way of moral or illegitimate rendezvous? Thus, we are one side of the other's coin by luck or pluck. - Jimmyz

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39x in 35 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my dear brother
    - Islam is a religion of the utmost ease and compassion
    Do not do more of your energy
    In anything

The original
    Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
    See inside them well
    Your life will completely upright
    Honesty - maintaining secretariats - high morals - help others - away from adultery - murder - drinking alcohol - gambling - treason - honoring one's parents - kinship - the right of the neighbor - and so on .....
    This is Islam

Muslim life always
    Tied about the Qur'an and Hadith
    This constitution for life

Separation between religion and life, something is wrong
    This is already happening in other religions

So
    Society is going in the way of deviation
    Adultery - murder - robbery - drinking alcohol - international attacks - family disintegration ......

In your point of view

Why is this happening?

This is the result away from the teachings of God and the prophets and messengers

Narrated 'Ubada Ibn-As−Samit: who took part in the battle of Badr and was a Naqib (a person heading a group of six persons), on the night of Al−`Aqaba pledge: Allah's Apostle said while a group of his companions were around him, " Swear allegiance to me for: 1- Not to join anything in worship along with Allah. 2- Not to steal. 3- Not to commit illegal sexual intercourse. 4- Not to kill your children. 5- Not to accuse an innocent person (to spread such an accusation among people). 6- Not to be disobedient (when ordered) to do good deed ." The Prophet added: " Whoever among you fulfills his pledge will be rewarded by Allah. And whoever indulges in any one of them (except the ascription of partners to Allah) and gets the punishment in this world, that punishment will be an expiation for that sin. And if one indulges in any of them, and Allah conceals his sin, it is up to Him to forgive or punish him (in the Hereafter) ." 'Ubada bin As−Samit added: "So we swore allegiance for these." (points to Allah's Apostle

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Faith, Hadith Number:18, Narrated by: Obada Ibnus-Samit

so

Islam came with mercy for all creation through the beauty of the islamic legislation which establishes justice, fairness and advocate, the grounds for security and stability in communities. Allah The Most High says in the Holy Quran :
    " But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land, Allah does not like corrupters." [Al-Qasas: 77].
    In this Ayah Allah The Most High, orders His slaves to seek the blessing given from Allah, but do not forget their share of the world, and His also orders to good deed, but forbids to corrupt or do destruction, because it can cause instability in life.
    In another Ayah Allah The Most High, says :
    " Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids immorality and bad conduct and oppression. He admonishes you that perhaps you will be reminded." [An-Nahl: 90].
    Immorality includes; every greater sin likes shirk, killing another illegally, sexual act without married, looting, arrogant, humiliate to the others. Bad conduct includes every sin and wickedness related to the rights of Allah. Oppression includes every act oppresses to the life being, to the soul, to the property and their honors.
    Those Ayahs tell us that Islam is full of Mercy and far from oppression. Let us take a look on sunnah as a second basic rule after Quran. From Abu Hurairah May Allah pleased him, The Prophet May Peace be upon him said :
    "Whomsoever not to love another, thus will not be loved".[reported by Bukhari].
    allah guided you

+ Reply to Thread