Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiteArt View Post
    Hello troll. Here the topic for your interest of debate >>> http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...e-on-Terrorism

Posts like this are why no one respects you.

I asked you a straightforward question and you refused to answer, linking instead to a previous thread that also did not answer the question.

You're obviously a very angry young woman who is stuck in a bad part of the world and is lashing out at anyone who tries to engage you in conversation.

I'm sorry you have a horrible life but you're the only one that can change that. As long as you continue to support tyrants (Erdogan), you'll be miserable.

Why are you so afraid to answer questions? Afraid Erdogan will track you down?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

hanger4 (03-31-2016)

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 564
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    SemiteArt's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 157x in 138 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    Posts like this are why no one respects you.

I asked you a straightforward question and you refused to answer, linking instead to a previous thread that also did not answer the question.

You're obviously a very angry young woman who is stuck in a bad part of the world and is lashing out at anyone who tries to engage you in conversation.

I'm sorry you have a horrible life but you're the only one that can change that. As long as you continue to support tyrants (Erdogan), you'll be miserable.

Why are you so afraid to answer questions? Afraid Erdogan will track you down?

Because you make the same trolling in all topics. Nope I am not agressive, I have strict rules and you are so soft to comply with them.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because you make the same trolling in all topics. Nope I am not agressive, I have strict rules and you are so soft to comply with them.

You don't understand what trolling is.

You call people "trolls," and that is an insult, so it must be a crime, right?

The only thing I see from you is a fierce defense of Erdogan and a hatred for the Kurdish people, and for people from the West.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't understand what trolling is.

You call people "trolls," and that is an insult, so it must be a crime, right?

The only thing I see from you is a fierce defense of Erdogan and a hatred for the Kurdish people, and for people from the West.
    It is not an insult if I call a thief as thief. The same way its not an insult if I call a troll as troll. You are doing the same thing in many topics and trying to bring issue to Islam and puke your hatred, makes you sick when I dont reply your provocative questions. I gave you a link for your interest of debate.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is not an insult if I call a thief as thief. The same way its not an insult if I call a troll as troll. You are doing the same thing in many topics and trying to bring issue to Islam and puke your hatred, makes you sick when I dont reply your provocative questions. I gave you a link for your interest of debate.
    Whatever.

You cannot separate Islam from the Islamic State (ISIS), and yet, when anyone mentions it - you flip out.

You obviously feel threatened by my questions, and that, in itself, shows your agenda.

However, I am not a troll, so in calling me one -- you have committed a crime. I seek to honestly know your feelings. My questions are not meant to be provocative -- only curious.

You are beginning to bore me with all your name-calling crimes and refusal to answer questions. I don't know why you are even here -- unless you are a "plant" and you're trying to incite hatred toward Turkey and Erdogan, because, if you look closely to the responses to your posts -- that's what you're doing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

hanger4 (03-31-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever.

You cannot separate Islam from the Islamic State (ISIS), and yet, when anyone mentions it - you flip out.

You obviously feel threatened by my questions, and that, in itself, shows your agenda.

However, I am not a troll, so in calling me one -- you have committed a crime. I seek to honestly know your feelings. My questions are not meant to be provocative -- only curious.

You are beginning to bore me with all your name-calling crimes and refusal to answer questions. I don't know why you are even here -- unless you are a "plant" and you're trying to incite hatred toward Turkey and Erdogan, because, if you look closely to the responses to your posts -- that's what you're doing.

If you wonder my replies, you can ask your questions under a "related" topic. You are writing the same things in almost all topics where I post. Another point, I dont have to reply your questions, why you have such an idea that I "have to reply" you ? This is bullying.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 309
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    iolo's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77x in 63 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are distorting deliberately what he says. He dont says "Kurds". He says PYD and PKK. There are millions of Kurds and there are thousands of terror organization members.
    The main terrorist threat, surely, comes from the murderous Turkish government?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    The main terrorist threat, surely, comes from the murderous Turkish government?
    There are different words to describe killing a terrorist, such as neutralizing-defusing-deactivating. The word "murder" is used to killing an innocent livebeing.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post

This guy is really hung up on the Kurds.
    Back on the topic -- because it's a good topic, it's easy to see why the Kurds are unhappy. They can't even speak out and criticize Erdogan without fear of being imprisoned.

No wonder Obama is snubbing him -- Erdogan is acting like a petty tyrant -- yet he expects to be treated like a respected leader of a democracy.

ISTANBUL • Since August 2014, 1,845 criminal cases have been opened against Turks for insulting President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, a crime that carries a penalty of up to four years in prison.

Among the offenders are journalists, authors, politicians, a soccer star, even schoolchildren.
    That number quantified a growing trend of cracking down on dissent, and was revealed this week by Justice Minister Bekir Bozdag in response to a question in Parliament on Tuesday.
    http://www.straitstimes.com/world/mi...taken-to-court

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (03-31-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back on the topic -- because it's a good topic, it's easy to see why the Kurds are unhappy. They can't even speak out and criticize Erdogan without fear of being imprisoned.

No wonder Obama is snubbing him -- Erdogan is acting like a petty tyrant -- yet he expects to be treated like a respected leader of a democracy.

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/mi...taken-to-court

You can critize whoever you want in Turkiye. You just cant insult people and does not matter you insult to whom, a state official or an ordinary citizen. You cant even say "ulan", I dont think there is an exact equivalent it in English but its like saying "dude" or "man" but with an anger and hatred.

+ Reply to Thread