Quote Originally Posted by Conlette View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Media Critic View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Media Critic View Post
Jeez I have no life. :-X :-\

I will definitely cut back a little once this place picks up I think.
> HEY.....how you go up another 100 posts. What they Count your IM and PM posts or something. U get a Special from the Admin or somethin. ;D
Uh...what? ;D
Heya D.....U see this. Brutha here shot up like 300 posts over us. Then when you mentioned Chess. Bada-boom there it was. Then we wanted those other additions. Wham Bam thank you ma'am. There they was. Presents and gifts all around.

Remembers that day he was saying he was being called in by his boss and he didnt know what it was for. I thought he was getting a promotion.....remembers.

Then we were talking bout me leavin the other place and then the next thing I know Amit is showing up here. Then we got our brutha here talkin bout Amit All Day today, and what will happen if Amit and the Admin get together. Hmmmm then the other day when you left he was talking bout we need some badges for the Nite-Shift. So now we know if some badges show-up. I think we will have discovered who our Brutha's Boss is.
>

Crack is wack bro...maybe you just miscounted my posts?
Plus he does seem to know where everybody is at all the time too. Whatcha Think D? Don't let him trick ya in to thinking he is some ...... around here. >