User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to discuss the rape culture of Muslim refugees.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 3,938
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,647x in 14,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time to discuss the rape culture of Muslim refugees.

I'm inspired by Common's thread about the German woman who was raped by reugees from Eritera . I don't even know if they were Muslim or not.
    However there can be no doubt that Muslim immigrants and reguees are bringing much higher rape rates to Europe. Some estimates have the incidence of rape in Sweden nearly four fold higher that it was in 2005. Some of the numbers are so high that I will not post them until I can better vet them. So the statistic above is not well vetted and I sincerely hope they are somewhat incorrect.
    However exact statistics aside, we all know that Muslim immigration is increasing the rape rate pretty much everywhere they go. The exact stats may be different however the incidence is much higher and unacceptable.
    Before we open the flood gates the American people need to know this.
    Now in 2016 we have a story of a 5 year old being raped that the press cannot seem to get straight answers about in Idaho.
    So board menbers, please help me research this. Even if you disagree that's fine ( as I said I'm hoping the numbers above are wrong myself). If so post numbers that support little or no increase in rape follows Muslim immigration.
    Lets see how real the threat is. If it is anywhere near the numbers being thrown around my multiple sources then our immigration and refugee policies must be changed.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donttread For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (06-28-2016)

Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 1,690
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mac-7's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,887x in 4,879 Posts
    Mentioned
    344 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bleeding heart liberals who love muslim refugees dont care what they do after they arrive.

A muslim immigrant from egypt murdered is two teenage daughters because they were becoming too American.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's time to discuss the rape culture of Muslim refugees.

Mods, this is an accidental double post. Please delete.
    Last edited by donttread; 06-28-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,637x in 56,021 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This thread has the potential to expose some people.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It would be interesting to see numbers between Muslin and Non-Muslim Rapist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-7 View Post
    Bleeding heart liberals who love muslim refugees dont care what they do after they arrive.

A muslim immigrant from egypt murdered is two teenage daughters because they were becoming too American.
    As disturbing as indivual cases like this are, and that's about as distrubing as it gets, I'm looking to see what the range of statistics is on these matters. It appears that Fundamentalist Muslims would be compelled to hold their law above our own. I do not wish to deny entry based upon religion , however we may need to ban immigration from certain countries and I've always been against the refugee thing, because regardless of what bigdaddy.gov says you cannot properly vet people in a refugee camp. Also immigrants and refugees should swear alliagance to our law above their religious law. And in this case they should do so on the Koran.
    Besides, it's well known that refugees are better off and better cared for as close to home as possible. Maybe it's the Saudis turn to give back.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    CreepyOldDude's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 760x in 514 Posts
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    I'm inspired by Common's thread about the German woman who was raped by reugees from Eritera . I don't even know if they were Muslim or not.
    However there can be no doubt that Muslim immigrants and reguees are bringing much higher rape rates to Europe. Some estimates have the incidence of rape in Sweden nearly four fold higher that it was in 2005. Some of the numbers are so high that I will not post them until I can better vet them. So the statistic above is not well vetted and I sincerely hope they are somewhat incorrect.
    However exact statistics aside, we all know that Muslim immigration is increasing the rape rate pretty much everywhere they go. The exact stats may be different however the incidence is much higher and unacceptable.
    Before we open the flood gates the American people need to know this.
    Now in 2016 we have a story of a 5 year old being raped that the press cannot seem to get straight answers about in Idaho.
    So board menbers, please help me research this. Even if you disagree that's fine ( as I said I'm hoping the numbers above are wrong myself). If so post numbers that support little or no increase in rape follows Muslim immigration.
    Lets see how real the threat is. If it is anywhere near the numbers being thrown around my multiple sources then our immigration and refugee policies must be changed.
    You had to start two threads?
    Getting upset about someone else's marriage because of your religion, is like getting upset about someone else eating a doughnut because you're on a diet. - Unknown

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liberals only care about combating fundamentalism if it's Christian in nature...
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,820
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Xl's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 19,793x in 11,974 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd need to see statistics before commentating.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    It would be interesting to see numbers between Muslin and Non-Muslim Rapist
    Stats I don't have -- but there is a problem.

It's not just a clash of civilizations, most of the victims are female Muslims, and it's tough to keep those women and girls safe in overcrowded migrant communities.

Why?

I don't know but high incidences of rape go hand-in-hand with strong misogynistic tenets, which are abundant in Islam.

Non-Muslim men rape -- most certainly -- just not on an equal scale. Except in third-world nations where women are not respected, no matter what their religion.

From The Hill:

“A growing number of women and young girls housed in refugee shelters in Germany are being raped, sexually assaulted and even forced into prostitution by male asylum seekers, according to German social work organizations with first-hand knowledge of the situation. ... Conditions for women and girls at some shelters are so perilous that females are being described as ‘wild game’ fighting off Muslim male predators. But many victims, fearing reprisals, are keeping silent, social workers say,” Gatestone Fellow Soeren Kern wrote. “At the same time, growing numbers of German women in towns and cities across the country are being raped by asylum seekers from Africa, Asia and the Middle East. Many of the crimes are being downplayed by German authorities and the national media, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiments.”
    http://thehill.com/opinion/katie-pav...ure-looks-like

From the Gatestone Institute:

On August 18, a coalition of four social work organizations and women's rights groups sent a two-page letter to the leaders of the political parties in the regional parliament in Hesse, a state in west-central Germany, warning them of the worsening situation for women and children in the refugee shelters. The letter said:
    "The ever-increasing influx of refugees has complicated the situation for women and girls at the receiving center in Giessen (HEAE) and its subsidiaries.
    "The practice of providing accommodations in large tents, the lack of gender-separate sanitary facilities, premises that cannot be locked, the lack of safe havens for women and girls — to name just a few spatial factors — increases the vulnerability of women and children within the HEAE. This situation plays into the hands of those men who assign women a subordinate role and treat women traveling alone as 'wild game'.
    "The consequences are numerous rapes and sexual assaults. We are also receiving an increasing number of reports of forced prostitution. It must be stressed: these are not isolated cases.
    "Women report that they, as well as children, have been raped or subjected to sexual assault. As a result, many women sleep in their street clothes. Women regularly report that they do not use the toilet at night because of the danger of rape and robbery on the way to the sanitary facilities. Even during daylight, passing through the camp is a frightful situation for many women.
    "Many women — in addition to fleeing wars or civil wars — are also on the run for gender-related reasons, including the threat of forced marriage or genital mutilation. These women who face special risks, especially when they are on the run alone or with their children. Even if they are accompanied by male relatives or acquaintances, this does not always ensure protection against violence because it can also lead to specific dependencies and sexual exploitation.
    "Most female refugees have experienced a variety of traumatizing experiences in their country of origin and while on the run. They are victims of violence, kidnappings, torture, rape and extortion — sometimes over periods of several years.
    "The feeling to have arrived here — in safety — and to be able to move without fear, is a gift for many women.... We therefore ask you...to join our call for the immediate establishment of protected premises (locked apartments or houses) for women and children who are travelling alone....
    "These facilities must be equipped so that men do not have access to the premises of the women, with the exception of emergency workers and security personnel. In addition bedrooms, lounges, kitchens and sanitary facilities must be interconnected so that they form a self-contained unit — and thus can only be reached via lockable and monitored access to the house or the apartment."
    http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/65...s-rape-germany

People tend to overlook the plight of Muslim women -- because they are Muslim, but if we'd start putting bullets in the heads of their rapists, we might just turn that around.

+ Reply to Thread