User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 45 of 45

Thread: Martin Van Creveld: Hands off Syria, Hands off Iran

  1. #41
    Points: 16,522, Level: 31
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shaarona's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2473
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    4,315
    Points
    16,522
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    610
    Thanked 443x in 383 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    How to tell if the US is using Al CIAda killers from Afghanistan?
    Testimony from Syria.
    And the fact that the US supported them in attacking Russia, Yugoslavia & Libya.

    If one doesn't know who is doing what in Syria, how can such a person dismiss various testimonies about the events there without any evidence to the contrary? At best one can only ask questions to dig up the facts making sure that one's pet hypothesis does not color his search.
    You are so keen to make this all about the US and Israel.. and there is NO evidence that is true. Some wet-behind-the-ears kid tells you he knows about pipelines and you buy into it.

    China has pulled their oil workers out of Iran.. and cancelled their project in South Pars.

    If the Iranian regime were smart, they would capitulate and rejoin the world community.. They would prosper beyond their wildest imaginings

  2. #42
    Points: 16,292, Level: 30
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Ivan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    611
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    Points
    16,292
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    225
    Thanked 183x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaarona View Post
    You are so keen to make this all about the US and Israel.. and there is NO evidence that is true. Some wet-behind-the-ears kid tells you he knows about pipelines and you buy into it.

    If the Iranian regime were smart, they would capitulate and rejoin the world community.. They would prosper beyond their wildest imaginings
    Shaarona sees no evidence, but others do.

    If the Iranians had capitulated, it would be a big gamble, because the USA is a pack of vicious liars. Khadafi capitulated, and his country was the most prosperous country in Africa & Middle East. Yet, the USA bombed that country into hell, unleashed "Muslim" terrorist cutthroat killers on them, and destroyed most of the progress that had been accomplished in Libya over the years.

    President Saddam Hussein capitulated and withdrew his army from Kuwait. The USA attacked the army and accompanying civilians with napalm and white phosphorous bombs killing most of them.

    How can any sane person view our almost perfect example of treachery and betrayal, and not resist?
    And why should they "rejoin the world community" of torture, mayhem, and slaughter that the USA, HATO, EU, Israelis, Saudis, Qatar, Turks, etc. are waging against the Mother and Father of Christian Israel, Europe, and even the Israelis?
    Name:  democrisy.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  21.5 KB

  3. #43
    Points: 16,522, Level: 31
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shaarona's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2473
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    4,315
    Points
    16,522
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    610
    Thanked 443x in 383 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Shaarona sees no evidence, but others do.

    If the Iranians had capitulated, it would be a big gamble, because the USA is a pack of vicious liars. Khadafi capitulated, and his country was the most prosperous country in Africa & Middle East. Yet, the USA bombed that country into hell, unleashed "Muslim" terrorist cutthroat killers on them, and destroyed most of the progress that had been accomplished in Libya over the years.

    President Saddam Hussein capitulated and withdrew his army from Kuwait. The USA attacked the army and accompanying civilians with napalm and white phosphorous bombs killing most of them.

    How can any sane person view our almost perfect example of treachery and betrayal, and not resist?
    And why should they "rejoin the world community" of torture, mayhem, and slaughter that the USA, HATO, EU, Israelis, Saudis, Qatar, Turks, etc. are waging against the Mother and Father of Christian Israel, Europe, and even the Israelis?
    Attachment 1179
    You are spouting off about Ghadafi and prosperity... but you have few facts....

  4. #44
    Points: 16,292, Level: 30
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Ivan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    611
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,686
    Points
    16,292
    Level
    30
    Thanks Given
    225
    Thanked 183x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by shaarona View Post
    You are spouting off about Ghadafi and prosperity... but you have few facts....
    "few facts"
    To shaarona, "facts" are the party line from the central committee to be taken like religion.

  5. #45
    Points: 16,522, Level: 31
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 928
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    Social1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shaarona's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    2473
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Southeast, USA
    Posts
    4,315
    Points
    16,522
    Level
    31
    Thanks Given
    610
    Thanked 443x in 383 Posts
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    "few facts"
    To shaarona, "facts" are the party line from the central committee to be taken like religion.
    You do know that Libya only produces about 1.3 million bpd.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Forum Topsite Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO