Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,249x in 27,870 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    I agree in thinking our system needs a reset. It does not work for us any longer.

Those running for office are elitist and only do so to serve themselves and make laws to enhance their businesses they will go back to.
    Even businesses they are not aligned with pay them millions to pass the laws that will help them.

Classic example:

US laws says..." ONLY A DRUG can diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure a disease ". Big Pharma paid them to push that trough.

So if I officially say vitamin C can prevent and treat scurvy, I have just violated US Law. A law the drug companies push upon the rest of us.

Nevermind limes have been used by sailors for hundreds of years to prevent and cure scurvy.
    In the US, you can't even make that factual claim.

When laws go against common sense and hundreds of years of proof, it is time to revamp the whole system that allowed that foolishness to become law in the first place.

I would rather see snake oil salesmen on every corner than to have such a draconian laws as that.

This is why Big Pharma tells you everything is a disease. Even bad personal habits are a disease.
    Once labeled so, then ONLY A DRUG.....(get the picture)

Sometimes my South Dakota pioneer woman wife calls me a d i c k head.
    I tell her it is a disease and is beyond my control, so I need Big Pharma to set in an make a drug to diagnose, treat, prevent, and cure me being a d i c k head.

Or maybe it is just my personal behavior from time-to-time that makes her call me one.

NOPE...bad personal behavior is now all a disease that only their products can diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure.

(the only recently added in the DIAGNOSE part)
    Are you okay?
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 1,118
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Retirednsmilin308's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,826x in 3,490 Posts
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Are you okay?
    NO
    When it is not allowed to be questioned, it is not science, it is PROPAGANDA

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Retirednsmilin308 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,666
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Hoosier8's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,164x in 6,407 Posts
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retirednsmilin308 View Post
    I agree in thinking our system needs a reset. It does not work for us any longer.

Those running for office are elitist and only do so to serve themselves and make laws to enhance their businesses they will go back to.
    Even businesses they are not aligned with pay them millions to pass the laws that will help them.

Classic example:

US laws says..." ONLY A DRUG can diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure a disease ". Big Pharma paid them to push that trough.

So if I officially say vitamin C can prevent and treat scurvy, I have just violated US Law. A law the drug companies push upon the rest of us.

Nevermind limes have been used by sailors for hundreds of years to prevent and cure scurvy.
    In the US, you can't even make that factual claim.

When laws go against common sense and hundreds of years of proof, it is time to revamp the whole system that allowed that foolishness to become law in the first place.

I would rather see snake oil salesmen on every corner than to have such a draconian laws as that.

This is why Big Pharma tells you everything is a disease. Even bad personal habits are a disease.
    Once labeled so, then ONLY A DRUG.....(get the picture)

Sometimes my South Dakota pioneer woman wife calls me a d i c k head.
    I tell her it is a disease and is beyond my control, so I need Big Pharma to set in an make a drug to diagnose, treat, prevent, and cure me being a d i c k head.

Or maybe it is just my personal behavior from time-to-time that makes her call me one.

NOPE...bad personal behavior is now all a disease that only their products can diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure.

(the only recently added in the DIAGNOSE part)
    Had a local politician once tell me he was urged to go to DC but he said you have to sell your soul to get there so turned it down. My uncle was offered a position in the Nixon administration but turned it down because you have to lie to be part of DC.

People are clueless.
    When Donald Trump said to protest “peacefully”, he meant violence.

When he told protesters to “go home”, he meant stay for an insurrection.

And when he told Brad Raffensperger to implement “whatever the correct legal remedy is”, he meant fraud.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Ignorance is strength.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoosier8 For This Useful Post:

Retirednsmilin308 (07-07-2020)

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    'Betrayed'

Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (07-12-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in your morality another wrong justifies targets on our soldiers? This is about our president and his relationship with a dictator and targets on our active soldiers. Your moral compass is distorted to say the least if this condones anything in your mind? Stay on point.

As for the accusations against Duckworth, we do not know the circumstances or what they were actually about. It could be nothing more than whistle blowers with an agenda. She is not loved by rabid Trump followers, you must know that at least.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 147,583x in 94,415 Posts
    Mentioned
    2552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    So in your morality another wrong justifies targets on our soldiers? This is about our president and his relationship with a dictator and targets on our active soldiers. Your moral compass is distorted to say the least if this condones anything in your mind? Stay on point.

As for the accusations against Duckworth, we do not know the circumstances or what they were actually about. It could be nothing more than whistle blowers with an agenda. She is not loved by rabid Trump followers, you must know that at least.
    I have no idea what Trump followers think of her. I haven't heard a thing about her since her election until last week.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Who's gonna pay for the Wall? " Mexico! Yea, sure, another failure by a failed president, taking money from the military by a draft dodger is consistent with his values.

'Trump planning to use billions more in military funds to build border wall'

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-senate-test/

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,788
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,070x in 14,366 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    "Who's gonna pay for the Wall? " Mexico! Yea, sure, another failure by a failed president, taking money from the military by a draft dodger is consistent with his values.
    'Trump planning to use billions more in military funds to build border wall'
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/p...s-senate-test/

Well Campers this is the spot of todays episode in the continuing Saga of RED MAN BAD

First for anyone on the left to ever say that they support the troops, is a Lie. Ever since they spit on the troops coming home from Vietnam they have hated the military.

If you don't believe that carried over to the modern era look at what the did to the VA.

As far as draft dodgers, I don't remember then having an issue with Slick Willie or the Bamster.

NOW Campers lets look at the words of the Great Harry Truman, who would not be welcome in todays Democrat Party. This From a previous Post....

In The Quote it shows the difference in Left Wing and right wing.

We spend more on education and teachers in the country than any other in the world but through common core education we don't teach any longer, only attempt to indoctrinated the sheep so they can't see the government trying to control every aspect of their lives. We don't need more money we need to make the money work with educators that a have high success rates and can do the job for less, if that means the public schools go bankrupt because they can't teach so be it.

Truman talked about Healthcare. Republican's understand that the more people have insurance and the more the government plays in the market the more restrictive and expensive it will become. If you keep the government control to a minimum the market will protect itself, See Elective surgeries for the perfect example.

Truman talked about low income housing, which produced some of the Democrats greatest slums, where Schools are the worst, violence is the highest, and they were build so poorly and cheaply that they are part of the reason that Covid 19 spread like wildfire though the minority communities that the Liberals have planned for the segregation of those that they feel are undesirable.

Minimum wage is just that the minimum it was never designed to be a living wage and while Democrats for see a population living in poverty, Republicans see the economy that Trump was creating were adult workers have great jobs and kids have starter jobs that pay minimum wage.

Yes Campers the Democrats policies are about control, complete control over every aspect of your life. and that is the difference

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (08-04-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

+ Reply to Thread