User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pakistan WARNS US, " You Will Lose an Ally

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pakistan WARNS US, " You Will Lose an Ally

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistan-warns...044208880.html
    Reuters – 7 hrs ago.....

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistan's foreign minister said on Thursday the United States risks losing an ally if it continues to publicly criticize Islamabad's performance in the war against militancy.

"You will lose an ally," Hina Rabbani Khar told Geo TV in New York. "You cannot afford to alienate Pakistan, you cannot afford to alienate the Pakistani people. If you are choosing to do so and if they are choosing to do so it will be at their (the United States') own cost."

"At the operational level it will be appropriate to say that there are serious difficulties (between the two countries)," Khar told Geo.

But support in the U.S. Congress for curbing assistance or making conditions on aid more stringent is rising rapidly. And Mullen, CIA Director David Petraeus and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have all met their Pakistani counterparts in recent days to demand Islamabad rein in militants.....snip~

There is only one thing left to do then. Next time Kill any ISI that show up with the Taliban's next attack. Then dump the bodies right in front of their Foreign Minister's face. Or any of their Counter-parts to ours. Then dare them to jump.

History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupVeteran
    Conley's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,511x in 2,019 Posts
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Pakistan WARNS US, " You Will Lose an Ally

Did you see what I posted yesterday about the ISI assisting in the Kabul embassy attack?

Now they are threatening we will lose them as an ally. Funny because they sure don't seem to be an ally to me. Oh, they take our money alright. Other than that...

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Conlette View Post
    Did you see what I posted yesterday about the ISI assisting in the Kabul embassy attack?

Now they are threatening we will lose them as an ally. Funny because they sure don't seem to be an ally to me. Oh, they take our money alright. Other than that...
    We should cut off all funding. Pull the troopers out of Afghanistan. Then Immediately start dealing with India. Think that will wake their azz up?
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Media Critic View Post

We should cut off all funding. Pull the troopers out of Afghanistan. Then Immediately start dealing with India. Think that will wake their azz up?
    Yes we need to be tighter with India...that will freak them out and they can spend their time going after India instead of going after us. India to my knowledge has always been far more loyal to the U.S. than Pakistan.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,571x in 36,510 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes we need to be tighter with India...that will freak them out and they can spend their time going after India instead of going after us. India to my knowledge has always been far more loyal to the U.S. than Pakistan.
    That will also alarm the Chinese considering they do not get along very well with the Indians.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post

That will also alarm the Chinese considering they do not get along very well with the Indians.
    Yes...it was China that helped Pakistan get nukes, right? Brilliant move. :

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't rememebr but that wouldn't surprise. $#@! the Chicoms anyway. They are no friends of ours. They are making enemies in their own region. No one in the far east trusts China.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't rememebr but that wouldn't surprise. $#@! the Chicoms anyway. They are no friends of ours. They are making enemies in their own region. No one in the far east trusts China.
    Exactly.....not even Vietnam nor even N. Korea.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Exactly.....not even Vietnam nor even N. Korea.
    Especially Vietnam, South Korea and Japan. China is making claims to waters and it has alarmed these countries. Plus, India is wary of China since there is a disputed region between the two states. Moreover, China has buddied up to Pakistan.

~Alain de Benoist

+ Reply to Thread