User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those seriously interested in information, not indoctrination

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,259x in 1,583 Posts
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those seriously interested in information, not indoctrination

I’m not one for mainstream media. If I believed everything I read on CNN, FOX and Yahoo, which masquarades as news, I’d end up as dumb as the intended purpose behind it. I mainly read articles and if they are statements with biased editorials rather than explanations, I switch off and go elsewhere. It’s not just news I want which is plentiful, I insist on an explanation of the reasons behind it, which are rather more scarce. The difference between news and articles are that one tells you what to think and the other explains and makes you think.

Many remain stuck at the lol and political poleraisation and so the link below is way beyond their understanding capabilities and won’t be of interest. For others, interested in alternative source news and explanations, I’ll give you one I came across. The information contained here is huge and spans some 25 pages, but broken up into bite size posts, covering just about every topic in America today. These are the explanations most lack. It would take you days to plough through this, but boy, when you’ve finished, you’ll have some information at your finger tips that will make you question the Hillary leads and nonsense you’re steered towards. The title disguises the thread content, when someone with knowledge lets rip and gives it to you straight.

It’s from a guy named Zharkov, a US citizen I think, posting on pravda.ru

The American Dream is a Hollywood lie.’

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Refugee For This Useful Post:

allegoricalfact (07-30-2016),Peter1469 (07-30-2016)

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Granny says, "He just jealous...

... `cause the Russian dream...

... is to be head of a crime syndicate."

Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by waltky View Post
    Granny says, "He just jealous...

... `cause the Russian dream...

... is to be head of a crime syndicate."

What on earth does that mean.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,315x in 10,924 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt read all of them but I read a few of them. He hits alot of things right on the money.

The american public has no media, its all controlled by politics..

Anyone that sincerely honest that reads mainstream media, could tell us two things that can prove the bias and the motivation to push americans in a direction. When I was a kid they called it yellow journalism this new thing is outright fraud.

The media always portrays hillary clinton as wonderful and trump as a scoundrel.

The media scours the country for any encounter between a black and cop and hardly never report on a white person and cop. Theres far more encounters with whites than blacks. The media wanted too and was successful starting racial grief at the behest of those that push their buttons
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Common For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-30-2016)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Downloads
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They do take a long time to go through, but as he gets going, he touches on just about every subject that is important in the world today. It’s alternative media and I think that’s something sadly lacking in the west.

There is definitely a huge western media bias. This afternoon I googled for a quote on Hillary and her intention to increase Muslim refugees in America. What I got was a pageful of Trump nastiness. This sort of thing has been going on for some time and it’s why I read articles that explain, after the event. I don’t even necessarily agree, but they give an entirely different perspective. It’s way beyond the playground politics of a forum, but even if one or two people are interested enough to know what’s going on around them, instead of being given a one dimensional view, then it’s worth it.

I got fed up with this sort of stuff a long time ago.

Explosions heard in European capital, police can’t confirm it was terrorism. Eye witnesses say two men shouting ‘Allah Akhbur’ ran from the scene. News sources suggest possible anti-Islamic activity, but Ms. Whoever, government spokesperson for cultral cohesiveness, said it was too early to speculate if the attack was linked to extremism, but reiterated that Islam was a religion of peace.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Refugee For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (07-30-2016)

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    allegoricalfact's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    I’m not one for mainstream media. If I believed everything I read on CNN, FOX and Yahoo, which masquarades as news, I’d end up as dumb as the intended purpose behind it. I mainly read articles and if they are statements with biased editorials rather than explanations, I switch off and go elsewhere. It’s not just news I want which is plentiful, I insist on an explanation of the reasons behind it, which are rather more scarce. The difference between news and articles are that one tells you what to think and the other explains and makes you think.

Many remain stuck at the lol and political poleraisation and so the link below is way beyond their understanding capabilities and won’t be of interest. For others, interested in alternative source news and explanations, I’ll give you one I came across. The information contained here is huge and spans some 25 pages, but broken up into bite size posts, covering just about every topic in America today. These are the explanations most lack. It would take you days to plough through this, but boy, when you’ve finished, you’ll have some information at your finger tips that will make you question the Hillary leads and nonsense you’re steered towards. The title disguises the thread content, when someone with knowledge lets rip and gives it to you straight.

It’s from a guy named Zharkov, a US citizen I think, posting on pravda.ru

The American Dream is a Hollywood lie.’

Two really good docos whenever you have time:- make that three

If they don't let you watch on the website just click youtube.
    .''.... ask yourself only what are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out.Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe, or by what you think would have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only, and solely, at what are the facts.....love is wise, hatred is foolish. Lord Bertrand Russell

Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 229
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    allegoricalfact's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10x in 4 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    They do take a long time to go through, but as he gets going, he touches on just about every subject that is important in the world today. It’s alternative media and I think that’s something sadly lacking in the west.

There is definitely a huge western media bias. This afternoon I googled for a quote on Hillary and her intention to increase Muslim refugees in America. What I got was a pageful of Trump nastiness. This sort of thing has been going on for some time and it’s why I read articles that explain, after the event. I don’t even necessarily agree, but they give an entirely different perspective. It’s way beyond the playground politics of a forum, but even if one or two people are interested enough to know what’s going on around them, instead of being given a one dimensional view, then it’s worth it.

I got fed up with this sort of stuff a long time ago.

Explosions heard in European capital, police can’t confirm it was terrorism. Eye witnesses say two men shouting ‘Allah Akhbur’ ran from the scene. News sources suggest possible anti-Islamic activity, but Ms. Whoever, government spokesperson for cultral cohesiveness, said it was too early to speculate if the attack was linked to extremism, but reiterated that Islam was a religion of peace.

Psyops - every one of 'em.
    .''.... ask yourself only what are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out.Never let yourself be diverted either by what you wish to believe, or by what you think would have beneficent social effects if it were believed. But look only, and solely, at what are the facts.....love is wise, hatred is foolish. Lord Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread