Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Millennial males are absolutely emasculated - and they, better than any other demographic in our history - are emblematic of the weakness of the ideology of Progressivism.
    I hope to god this isnt true. There was a reason nature made men and women. Mothers instill values needed and so Do Fathers take one or the other way and you got an unfinished product
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 2,545
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bethere's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,107x in 4,132 Posts
    Mentioned
    324 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I gave my love a chicken...

Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    If you want to look at emasculated Americans, you need go no farther than the pages of this forum. Some of our resident Leftists, and I am certainly willing to name them, gave up any vestige of "manliness" they may have ever possessed, long ago.I just read a post from one of them that I would have sworn was female until he started talking about women being attracted to him because he plays guitar (Of course, that would also fit the profile of many of our Leftist females).
    Last edited by Bethere; 08-06-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 509
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bob the Slob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 300x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by midcan5 View Post
    I am watching the screaming crowd at a Trump rally, I am asking why. A purple heart veteran gives a medal to a draft dodger who promises greatness. Google 'the emasculated American male' and you will get 634,000 hits. What is it about a man that I perceive as a insecure narcissist that gives hope to so many?

Harvard professor and Manliness author Harvey C. Mansfield, 'We are attracted to the manly man because he imparts some of his confidence to everyone else.' Maybe so, but I do not see Donald Trump as a manly man, if anything he seems the son of the pampered upper class. Those born to wealth, who cannot imagine poverty's world. He will not even release his tax forms.

A few of the links in my Google search came from conservative sites and were dated after Barack Obama's election. Did the accomplishment of a Black man fuel this sense of powerlessness? Democrats have lost the white vote since Civil Rights legislation. Is this fear and need born of a deep seated racism.

Witness the hatred of Hillary. Today it is email and Benghazi, but do they forget the witch images from her husband's presidency. Is fear and need born too of misogyny. A woman demonized by republicans for so long. Add in immigration, Mexicans, Muslims, where do you place them.

Certain themes dominate, they get it all, freeloaders, the system is rigged, we are a Christian nation, it's the liberal media, words come to form meaning, thinking is absent, thought is absent. When Trump loses in November it will be because it is a rigged system, and the false narrative will continue. Some will believe. Republicans have engaged in these whistle words for sixty years, someone finally took them up. Their appeal has backfired. Republicans were complicit in a creation they now question.

Hitler references are used too often so now one cannot make comparisons. I will make America great again. I will do this. The crowd cheers, and we will be safe again, and strong again. I will have your back, we will keep them out, we will throw them out, they have to go, the crowd chants, signs waves, slogans work on this audience. Nationalism is a double edged sword.

And why does the American, a person who lives in one of the greatest nations feel they need a savior, a powerful man to lead them to some promised land? Trump praises Putin, is a Russia dictator what they want, a strong leader to makes their wrongs right?

The question becomes when did Americans become so weak they needed someone to lead them? What happened to the free individual, the cowboy image, the creators, the proud American, the laborer, and the made in America. What happened to the nation that won all the important battles? What changed?

I don't know as it's this man trump gives them hope or more that the republican establishment has used them and lied to them for 40 years about helping them.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    If you want to look at emasculated Americans, you need go no farther than the pages of this forum. Some of our resident Leftists, and I am certainly willing to name them, gave up any vestige of "manliness" they may have ever possessed, long ago.

I just read a post from one of them that I would have sworn was female until he started talking about women being attracted to him because he plays guitar (Of course, that would also fit the profile of many of our Leftist females).
    So a real man beats his wife like it says in your bible?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Subdermal View Post
    Millennial males are absolutely emasculated - and they, better than any other demographic in our history - are emblematic of the weakness of the ideology of Progressivism.

How do you get that? Where has progressivism been in our society? Where is it located? It was taken from funding for public schools back in reagan times. There are NO progressive bills being pushed in congress because the majority of democrats are reagan republicans called neoliberals. Seems to me the emasulcation definition should be explained further by you...

What is a masculine man?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob the Slob For This Useful Post:

nic34 (08-08-2016)

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 825
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cletus's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,473x in 15,895 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob the Slob View Post
    I really hope for your sake, that you are not as stupid as that post made you appear.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cletus For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-07-2016),Subdermal (08-07-2016)

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 1,648
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,331x in 14,539 Posts
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't believe that some are just noticing this?

Obama himself is a perfect example of an Emasculated Male. I have never seen such a sissy in a position of power.

It is easy to see why

about 50% of young men are growing up with out a Father in the Home.

Any Male that acts like a male in the school systems are punished and ridiculed.

Even in Sports they are continuing to create rules that make it wimpy. Look at Football, Basketball and Even Baseball

Remember the good old days when you could celebrate a hard hit on a QB or a receiver, now it is a penalty.

The Bad Boy Detroit Pistons would not win a game in the new Girly NBA

And Nolan Ryan would be half the pitcher that he was not being able to brush the batter off the plate.

Kids caught playing Cops and Robbers or Cowboys and Indians today would be put in counseling

And there are groups and organizations trying to put and end to the outdoor and shooting sports.

Do you really wonder why we have a country of Girly men.

My Redhead/Blonde, when asked why she was dating an older man, said that the men that were her age were not men.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-07-2016),NapRover (08-06-2016),Peter1469 (08-06-2016),Subdermal (08-07-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to see a Book and verse where the Bible says it is OK for man to beat his wife???

I can find this, but that seems to be just the opposite.

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her

So is dying to protect your Wife considered Beating her by the left now? Things change very quickly with your crowd

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Subdermal (08-07-2016)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 749
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    NapRover's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,636x in 1,083 Posts
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    Trump was not a draft dodger. He had four college deferments and a medical deferment. The OP and the truth are far apart, probably jealous of Donald drawing big crowds and Hillary zilch!
    Agree, at Trump's draft age, the war hadn't really started in earnest, there was nothing to dodge, from my view.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NapRover For This Useful Post:

Docthehun (08-06-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    433 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How do you get that? Where has progressivism been in our society? Where is it located? It was taken from funding for public schools back in reagan times. There are NO progressive bills being pushed in congress because the majority of democrats are reagan republicans called neoliberals. Seems to me the emasulcation definition should be explained further by you...

What is a masculine man?
    You don't know what Progressivism is do you? Look no further than the ACA, the EPA, Homeland Security

As for what is a Masculine Man I think that General MacArthur Said it best in his Build me a Son prayer

Build me a son, O Lord, who will be strong enough to know when he is weak, and brave enough to face himself when he is afraid, one who will be proud and unbending in honest defeat, and humble and gentle in victory. Douglas MacArthur
    Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/qu...mac115561.html

16. The Following User Says Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-07-2016)

+ Reply to Thread