Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,554x in 5,668 Posts
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We are the ultimate quantum computer

There is a great technological race occurring as we speak to come out with the first true quantum computer. They are saying that there will be one by 2017. All nefarious purposes aside. I believe that the technology is actually a de-evolution rather than an evolution. I believe our brains are vastly more capable than we have yet to realize. We use extra sensory perception every day but just aren't aware that is what we are using. I believe that our brains are akin to the ultimate quantum computer.

Think about this. When you walk into a room and meet someone for the first time. The moment that you see that person you already know if you like him or her. It is like something in you read that person. Yes, there will be argument for preconditioned judgements based on past interactions with people with similar characteristics. But really it is like something inside of you read that person and said no thanks. I believe that human communication is much more vastly intricate than people have yet to imagine. People are de-evolving at a rapid rate. We are trapped in the digital consciousness, and are loosing our ability for simple communication. We think technology is advancing us in that department but it is actually a dumbing down of our amazing abilities.

Think of this, have you ever had a dream and you forgot what it was? Then later in the day something triggered it, and boom all at once in an instant you remember the entire dream. You did not need to think it out moment by moment in a linear fashion to remember it. No, it all comes at once in a flash every single detail. That is quantum!

Or the way that we can recall a memory, like think of one of your most treasured memories. Maybe, it was the birth of your child, or a special Christmas or birthday, or a lifetime with someone you love. Let me say for example I have a fond memory of a Christmas five years ago. If I want to recall it, I can recall it all in an instant. I do not have to think it all out in a linear fashion. I can if I wish to re-live it which delves into ideas of what real time travel is. But the entire memory of the entire Christmas is there in it's complete form, I don't have to think it, because I just know it.

Also think about times where you got caught in a daydream, then you suddenly see the room come into focus again. How is it that the room disappeared from your eyes, when you were contemplating that memory it is like you were there and could see it in full color and form. You did not even realize that you weren't seeing the room. Rather it was like you were seeing both at once.

Another example is love. If you have ever experienced love, true love. When you experience love it transcends all boundaries. It is as though it contains the entire universe, true love feels vast and infinite. It seems to transcend everything and have the feeling of forever. Even if you only feel it for but a moment, it is like you experienced forever. This love can exist in any form it can arise with your husband or wife or the moment you first feel a baby move inside of you, or the moment you seen a baby born into this world. There are many ways that we can experience true love, and it is truly transcendent. You may even experience it while watching the sun rise, or seeing the sun light dance on a tree.

The universe that I see through my eyes with is unique. This universe is a conditional based universe dependent upon each moment I have encountered in my life. We all see the world with our own unique perspective. This universe that I see through my eyes, it is the only one just like it. It is completely unique to me and can never be experienced by anyone else. Not unless they have seen every tree leaf dance, or seen every blade of grass or every cloud in the sky in the exact same way as I have. When I die my universe will die with me. Because that universe is conditionally produced. Meaning it is based upon my encounters and experiences. It shapes my world view. So in a way we are all living together but in parallel universes. They are the same universe but we do not see the universe in the same way. Those who are close have very similar universes though. If you have a friend or loved one you can just look at each other and you will know exactly what he or she is saying without them even having to say a word. You read them through body language facial expression.

Our mind is so amazing. It is such a gift that we have this mind. When you connect with a memory in your mind, even from 20 or 30 years ago. You can completely delve into the memory and re-live that memory. When you are doing that you are bringing that moment in the past alive at this moment in the future. So let me say I have a traumatic memory, like for instance I have a sister whom I love very much and she did something really bad to me, and that severed our relationship. I can remain in trauma and when I think of her I can re-live that pain which just strengthens the neuropathways to ptsd like memories. Or instead I can choose to remember her from the time when I loved and cherished her. It will slowly weaken those neuropathways of trauma, and re-build new pathways. just because you choose to change how you use your mind. It does not mean you have to mend a relationship. You must be smart. But what I am saying her is that the mind is capable of self healing if you only know how to use the mind to do it. And, if you understand how the basic mind works you can do it quite easily.

On another topic but that involves the quantum mind. I have had many dreams that come true. I think most people do but they just aren't aware of it, or haven't put the pieces together. I first want to say I do not believe that there is such a thing as being psychic. What I believe is that the whole universe is interconnected and that we are the whole, and sometimes it just comes through. I see it like a row of dominos. I know if I push that domino over the one in front will fall, it is set in motion. I see the world much like that. I see that in this moment in the entire world every person every animal, and every breath of wind and every thought or blade of grass in this moment is moving in a specific way based on what moment has arisen in the past, I can see that a certain outcome will come about because the whole churn of the cosmos is set into motion. I think every now and then we just tap into that vast churn of the cosmos.

Why not? After all it is not much weirder than a day dream, or love. How can we explain any of that. It would be considered supernatural. But I don't think it is supernatural, but rather completely natural. In this very moment all around you there are radio signals and tv signals and sound waves and energy waves maybe even thoughts passing through the air all around you. You think it is air there and nothing more. You wouldn't believe me that there is a bunch of stuff around you but that your senses just are not able to perceive them because they are limited to your conditions. But If I get an antenna out I can turn on a radio for you or a tv, and I can show them to you. You only need to make the proper conditions in order to perceive them. We are so quick to discount what we cannot see and hear. There could even be other life forms that our senses cannot even perceive. We humans are so shortsighted, as though we are stuck in a small box because we cannot allow our minds to expand outside the perimeters of our conditioned mind.

I believe we are vastly capable of more than we have yet realized. I believe the human mind is the most amazing biological quantum computer, and here we are trying to create one with Sauder and wires.

We are here at this moment in time. This moment in time contains within it all of the past of the entire universe. This earth is made from the dust of exploded stars, dust from the stars still rain down on us to this day, we make wishes on them. You can see them with your eyes as they make streaks of light across the starlit skies. We call them shooting stars. All of the past a time without number makes up the world we see around us. Because every star fell just like it did. Because every breath of wind moved just as it did we are here now. I think that I am a separate self from this universe. But my very body is made from the universe. My body is made from this earth, and the earth was made from the universe, that makes me very very old. Timeless, in fact. I eat food gown from the elements of the earth like soil and water and from the elements of the sun. When I eat that food it continues me on in this form. But my body is not just contained to just this body it is the body of the universe. It is strange I drink a glass of water and I don't realize that it is what makes what I think of as a "me". If I spit on the ground I do not mourn the loss of myself. Oh my poor water. I don't give it a second thought. Because there is a knowledge in us that is higher and already knows what we do not.

So you have an idea that the body is made from the entire universe and you are made of all that is. I have heard people say ashes to ashes dust to dust. That implies that we came from the earth and then go back to it. But I say we never left it. We are what the earth is right now. Now for the self, the mind that I think is me. When you were born your parents taught you everything. They imposed their ideas and beliefs into you. Also not just them but your teachers at school and any person or moment you encountered in your life made an imprint on your mind and shaped the you that you consider yourself with all your views understandings and opinions. What we are is a passed on collection of ideas. My ancestors passed it all onto me. I do not realize it but my thoughts are just my ancestors thoughts evolved to what I am now. I am a collection of imprints from all moments I have encountered in my life and that view is ever changing because I am growing continuously and evolving into the future.

I am the expression of the entire universe in motion. It took the entire universe to bring me into this moment in time that I am in now. I am the expression of the whole. Consider it like the ocean and the ocean is the entire universe, and you are a wave on that ocean. You are an expression of the entire universe in this moment. And, within that expression it contains within it the entire past. Past here is alive, there is no time or space. You can touch the past even with just a thought. Also the entire future is also present in this very moment. Because every blade of grass every breath of wind, every single thought being thought in this moment has already set the universe in motion, so you are able to touch the future as well, because it has already happened in the past.

It is simple. If I have a plant and do not water it, it will die. So if I do not water it in this moment then in the future say a week from now I will have already killed my plant but in the past what I would call today. It is simple really. That line of understanding is outside of time and space. You only need to have the eyes to see.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-06-2016 at 01:44 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Radio God (09-08-2016)

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteranYour first Group
    Captain Obvious's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 40,087x in 27,208 Posts
    Mentioned
    1041 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    umm...

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 90.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 80,897x in 54,715 Posts
    Mentioned
    2011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    The universe is a quantum computer, see Seth Lloyd, Programming the Universe, very readable for quantum mechanics.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-06-2016)

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Just AnotherPerson's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    umm...

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 1,156
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Crepitus's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,440x in 9,812 Posts
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    umm...
    Yea..........
    People who think a movie about plastic dolls is trying to turn their kids gay or trans are now officially known as

Barbie Q’s

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At this time some of the greatest minds in science, understand this line of reasoning and it is that very line of reasoning and deeply looking at the inner workings of the collective mind as well as the collective world in motion. They understand the quantum aspects as well as the fundamentals of cause and effect.

But this great knowledge I believe will be greatly misused. For the past 10 years at least that we are aware of. Every single piece of digital data is being stored on us. They have build huge data mining facilities in the middle of no where, some are as big as a city. And they are just storing every single digital bit that is being used. They are storing every single phone conversation. They are storing every email, and every single keystroke on your keyboard every site you visit. They gave you smart phones tvs and appliances and even toys. They are listening in to your most private conversations. Your tv and computer and phone and cable box are all recording every word in your home. It is all being stored.

Why? It is because it is digital gold. Everything I spoke of above how we are all interconnected, they know this and they want to be the ones to abuse it. I spoke of how every thought and every breath and action in the present determines the outcome of our future moment. Imagine a quantum computer that can crunch nearly al the data in the world at once, imagine if they ran those 10 years of data, they would get something similar but not as advanced as the quantum mind, but it would be close. Who ever owns this technology will rule the world. They will have no rival. They will be able to predict the future with 99% accuracy. It will be the most terrifying technology to ever come about. It will mean the complete loss of all freedom of mind.

These technologies are already being utilized they call it predictive analytics. You can tell how the technology will be used in the future according to how you can see how they are using it in the present. I can give a few links. First I will leave a link to the explanation of the possibilities of the quantum computer and then I will give links on how it is being used in the present.

Here is something I wrote out on another forum on this same subject

Let me redefine what I mean when I speak of AI. I am not speaking of a computer that turns into a being. Yes, maybe that is possible, I don’t see why not. But first you must look at current conditions and follow a basic rationale in order to understand. Right now every single thing you say is being recorded and kept in large storage facilities as big as cities out in the middle of nowhere. Do you think they are storing all of that info for fun? They are storing your gps movements, recording every conversation you have whether you are using your cell phone, or it is just in the room with you. Your tv is recording you and now in many cases even your appliances are recording you. Your computer is recording your every sound and every single key that you even touch on your keyboard. Every single drop of possible digital data is being kept and recorded. When you go out in public every cctv, everything everywhere. It is all being stored.

It is not the government that is doing this, because that would be illegal. But it is mega corporations who are doing this. They can do it freely. And if the gov needs the info they will just hand it over to them. But here is the part where the AI, that I speak of comes in to play. They are working overtime to create quantum computers. Even now they say they are creating a quantum computer that will be able to crunch all of the information in the world at once. It will be cryogenically cooled, but they have some now that even work at room temperature.

Now think of correlating this Ai with Brain to brain technologies. They are also doing studies right now on humans where they are giving people memories, They say one day soon they will be able to take PTSD away from the vets by removing their bad memories and replacing them. They are doing brain to brain studies as we speak they are creating mobile eeg devices. If you do not know about any of this it is because you haven’t looked into it deep enough. Look at what the current holders are doing with the technology that they have now. Their plan is most likely not going to be one of benevolence. These folks are highly funded by DARPA……Why would our military be pumping so much money into research on brain to brain, and the development of AI possibilities?

There is a plan, at least I believe that since for the past 10 years that we know of, that they have been collecting all of our every move and conversation, every digital detail. I believe they will run it through a quantum computer in real time. It will not be the computer that we should be afraid of. It is the one who runs it, and what they do with it. This information that they receive when they crunch the entire information of the world at once will be akin to the mind and eyes of god. They will be able to predict the future and know the past. They will know your every thought and action. And this is removal of freedom, and a complete invasion of privacy. We are not talking adorable computers here.

What do you do when someone on this earth becomes the equivalent to God? What do you do when they can read your every thought. And even execute you for possible future crimes that aren’t due for 10 years out. 10 years from now you will be mad that joes trash blew into your yard you will have an argument that will lead to you pushing joe and when he falls down he hit his head and died. What do you do when one mega corporation holds a power like this, they will rule the world. There is an ancient stone tablet that they found and it was turned into a mill stone, some of the words were translated it said something like before the time of the fear of the eye of Horus. It was a fragment of course not much to go on. But hey it sounds a bit familiar.

It is ok if a person thinks I am crazy or are a non believer because the future will show you. No need to take my word for it. It is just a pre-warning asking you to at least consider the implications of what purposes that this tech will be used for. If you just search a few articles you will see that they are already doing all of this. If you are someone who does know the implications of this tech and agrees with it then perhaps you are either naïve, or on the bad side who thinks they are the good side. People should not misunderstand and think it is just some little computer with intelligence. This is not what we are talking about here. We are talking about something big. Do you think your every thought is being stored for funzees. Do you think they are creating the largest quantum computers in the world that can crunch all the info in the world at once because they just want to see if they can create it? No it is because they have a plan for it. They will know everything. They will be the real oracle. When they do they will be Gods. A nuke will be nothing. They will not only be rich they will rule the whole world.

I am not worried that the computer will take over the world and think it is god. What we are talking about here is a giant calculator. It will spit out equations to the person at the helm so to speak. It will not be the computer itself that will be bad. It will be the person who owns the computer and what they do with the information that the all knowing computer, or world situation calculator will do. Even now business is being conducted with some form of intelligence similar to what I am speaking of. There are many commercials that you can easily find on YouTube. They say things like take the guess work out of hiring know when and not to trade on the stock markets. Those with the most money will be the ones who can buy the information, it will be an unfair edge. Right now it is just called predictive analytics.

Of course the people who are working furiously to produce this tech, must silence it by all means, because if the people knew what their plans were they would stop it cold in its tracks. They must send out the reverse of what we would call provocateurs. They are reverse provocateurs. Of course people would be sent to forums to shut any one down who even breathes their secret plan out loud. But hey it is not so secret, the cat is out of the bag.
    Last edited by Just AnotherPerson; 09-07-2016 at 02:12 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Just AnotherPerson For This Useful Post:

Radio God (09-08-2016)

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 521
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    AeonPax's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,101x in 1,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    `
    Pretty deep stuff.
    `

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AeonPax For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-07-2016)

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 238
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Radio God's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 28x in 18 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thought I would throw this in here. Apparently, tech giants like Microsoft and Google think that since we only use 10% of our brains, they should be able to use the other 90% for their own benefit. It seems that the human brain, especially the subconscious, is really good at facial recognition. So when you get that new VR headset or the new google glass that will be out soon, you might want to carefully read that user agreement. They are planning on using BCI technology (brain-to-computer interface) to read your thoughts, or implant thoughts. And they will use the 90% of your brain you don't need to augment their computing speeds.
    http://www.popsci.com/science/articl...ance-computing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Radio God For This Useful Post:

Just AnotherPerson (09-10-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a thread I started last in 2016. I know it was a bit much, and seems far out there but we are already at least 75% of the way there since I shared this last. I just wanted you to have the information so that you will notice what is happening. It is up to you to decide what you think about all of this, but the truth is that it is coming to you faster than a freight train. It is like in 2007 when we still had giant tv's and flip phones, and video rental places. The seemingly almost over night we were living in a different reality. We suddenly had flat tv's that we could lift with one hand. We had flat phones that are a computer in your pocket. You have access to the world at your finger tips. You no longer have to go rent movies, you just turn on the tv and there is an app for that.

This is a lot what it will be like in the next few years we are going to make a transition into the digital world. Are you ready? Is that really where you want to go, it is a lot to consider. Also these technologies have the potential to be abused. Look at current uses and you can decide what the future will bring.

I hope the best for us all. I hope you research all of the links that RadioGod and I provided and learn all you can. We spent a lot of time and several years gathering information. At the moment we are not being given a choice on if this is the direction we want to go in. It is being forced on to us all.

As per the Op we are the ultimate quantum computer there has since the time I wrote that scientists who are in agreement, and are finally just realizing it.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1204206/pg1

https://www.sciencealert.com/are-we-...quantum-brains

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/ervin..._b_489998.html

http://www.news.ucsb.edu/2018/018840...ntum-computers

I will re-post here some video links that are already in the other threads but are very important

AI and Loss of Liberties http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...s-of-Liberties
    Laws being passed to prepare us for the AI http://thepoliticalforums.com/thread...pare-us-for-AI
    We are all brothers and sisters in humanity. We are all made from the same dust of stars. We cannot be separated because all life is interconnected.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    barb012's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,459x in 906 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alot of what you say is true but as a society, we will not be able to evolve it because the people in power do not want that to evolve.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barb012 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread