Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 311x in 237 Posts
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought we were going to debate the issue. More observations;

The children of inter-racial couples are growing up to be predominantly liberals

Our music and entertainment are geared more toward a non-white culture

On a related issue, the liberals don't want you to bring your legal weapon onto their business premises, citing that it is "private." These same people will then want you arrested if you deny to them your services because your establishment is "private." Some people seem to thrive on a double standard that is carefully calculated to suppress the Rights of white people.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nic34's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 3,703x in 2,808 Posts
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger View Post
    I thought we were going to debate the issue. More observations;

The children of inter-racial couples are growing up to be predominantly liberals

Our music and entertainment are geared more toward a non-white culture

On a related issue, the liberals don't want you to bring your legal weapon onto their business premises, citing that it is "private." These same people will then want you arrested if you deny to them your services because your establishment is "private." Some people seem to thrive on a double standard that is carefully calculated to suppress the Rights of white people.
    Here's an idea: Don't go where you feel that you need your weapon.....
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."
    ----------

Nattering naybob

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 686
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Scrounger's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nic34 View Post
    Here's an idea: Don't go where you feel that you need your weapon.....
    Then should I suggest to a black man that he shouldn't visit stores that display a Confederate flag? What, in your mind, would be the difference?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so here's the real deal:

I came here expecting a debate on the race issue. I have some personal opinions about the topic, but the people at the big race site run by Don Black made sure I was persona non grata on their site. So, here we are with an open topic and nobody to debate it. So here goes:

America was founded as constitutional Republic on Christian principles (though not a theocracy) by white men. In virtually all of the first state constitutions one had to be a white Protestant in order to vote or hold elective office. Our system of jurisprudence is rooted in Anglo Saxon law. That is our culture.

Today, if we were to talk about the Chinese culture, we all know what a Chinese guy looks like in a general sense. We don't expect the Chinese to bow down to the mixed multitude type of culture found in modern America. Ditto for Japanese, Koreans, etc., etc. Somehow, we hold Americans to a different standard.

Some in our society denounce slavery and think the U.S. should pay blacks with reparations for alleged atrocities during slavery. But, Americans did not start slavery and, like it or not, Americans led the way in abolishing slavery. No other culture has the demand of reparations being put on them for their ancestors having started the practice - and in some places, slavery is still being practiced.

There is an attempt to destroy all white culture. Most cultures are united in their envy and hatred for all things white. People come here from every corner of the world and exploit our commitment to Liberty and Freedom as a means to change our culture. If those same people were visiting North Korea, you can bet they would not be promoting the destruction of that culture.

I say right from the start that I am offended by non-whites thinking that the whites should suppress their culture - you know, like hiding their Confederate flags in the basement instead of celebrating Confederate Memorial Day. If your kid can run through the neighborhood with an Obama t shirt, BLM attire, or some political message glorifying black culture, then whites should be afforded the same Rights. But, the reality is... they aren't. If something offends the non-white culture it is verboten. By contrast, if you complain about the political propaganda of the left, OMG.

As the left moves into to destroy our culture, history is screaming at us. Every civilization that mixed cultures, races, religions, creeds and political persuasions has perished. India, Egypt, Mexico and even the Roman Empire attest to this. Still we persist.

We flood our country with people from places that want us destroyed. The silly Americans say "let's vet those coming in and let's do extensive background checks." I double over with laughter at this abject stupidity. You think some foreign country is going to tell you the truth about people they want to get out of that country?

Our situation is so bad that most white Americans suffer from cognitive dissonance. They know their country is being flooded by immigrants, most of whom despise the culture America was founded on. Yet they are so afraid of being called a racist, that they react, Pavlovian style, any time you try and put the blame for America's condition on the real problem. Most whites are afraid of the truth, but they know that what the bottom line is, non-whites are here demanding we kiss their ass and make way for their culture while denigrating the very principles upon which this country was founded.

And if you don't want to debate, that's okay. I can come back and do the flip side of this because the white people have something coming to them as well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scrounger For This Useful Post:

Trish (10-10-2017)

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 2,138
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,117x in 11,350 Posts
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Americans did not lead the way in abolishing slavery. That was the British.

No one is trying to destroy white culture. Western culture has always been a mixture of cultural elements, from food to rock and roll.

As a white man, I don't feel like a victim. I often wonder why some do.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Common Sense For This Useful Post:

Safety (10-20-2016)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    Americans did not lead the way in abolishing slavery. That was the British.

No one is trying to destroy white culture. Western culture has always been a mixture of cultural elements, from food to rock and roll.

As a white man, I don't feel like a victim. I often wonder why some do.
    Brits still smarting cause of that spanking the U.S. gave them?

I'm not much on being a victim. OTOH:

1) White culture has no "white tv" in America. I count half a dozen black stations

2) Whites cannot agree to live in all white covenant communities; that is illegal

3) Back to tv - all shows must have gay / LGBT representation, liberals, non-whites, but very few have any whites that represent white culture (reverse Oreoes not included)

4) In the job market non-whites are over-represented in most occupations with whites losing ground

5) The size of white families are dwindling due to the marketing of the gay / LGBT lifestyle and inter-racial marriage as being superior to the white culture

Common Sense's reply was non-responsive. Culture, for purposes of what I'm complaining about, are related to the principles our nation was founded on, our language, our system of morals, our jurisprudence, those things we brought with us to America (in terms of food, music, art, literature, etc) though the last category is MINOR in this discussion.

In 1980, in my neighborhood, the Census Bureau said we were 87 percent of the population. Today, if you went into your back yard and threw up a Confederate Flag, had four guys over for a cook-out and played some country music, the police would be there in ten minutes. Fifty Mexicans doing a cook-out with their music and it's all good. Same for the NFL parties - mostly black. That's all good. It's those half dozen white guys that have to be monitored and warned about doing anything offensive (sic.)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ Hey scrounger, I thought this was a debate between CO and Safety....
    "Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."
    ----------

Nattering naybob

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 2,138
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,117x in 11,350 Posts
    Mentioned
    544 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrounger View Post
    Brits still smarting cause of that spanking the U.S. gave them?

I'm not much on being a victim. OTOH:

1) White culture has no "white tv" in America. I count half a dozen black stations

2) Whites cannot agree to live in all white covenant communities; that is illegal

3) Back to tv - all shows must have gay / LGBT representation, liberals, non-whites, but very few have any whites that represent white culture (reverse Oreoes not included)

4) In the job market non-whites are over-represented in most occupations with whites losing ground

5) The size of white families are dwindling due to the marketing of the gay / LGBT lifestyle and inter-racial marriage as being superior to the white culture

Common Sense's reply was non-responsive. Culture, for purposes of what I'm complaining about, are related to the principles our nation was founded on, our language, our system of morals, our jurisprudence, those things we brought with us to America (in terms of food, music, art, literature, etc) though the last category is MINOR in this discussion.

In 1980, in my neighborhood, the Census Bureau said we were 87 percent of the population. Today, if you went into your back yard and threw up a Confederate Flag, had four guys over for a cook-out and played some country music, the police would be there in ten minutes. Fifty Mexicans doing a cook-out with their music and it's all good. Same for the NFL parties - mostly black. That's all good. It's those half dozen white guys that have to be monitored and warned about doing anything offensive (sic.)
    I don't know, I'm not British. I was only stating a fact and correcting your error.

White TV in America is all the other channels. It's hard to take your claim seriously when the vast amount of actors and shows are based in white communities.

I'd like to see some stats backing up your claim that non whites are over represented in job markets.

Are you seriously contending that white family sizes are due to the "tee vee" turning people gay?

Oh poor you, you can't fly your symbol of racism without people getting uppity.

Poor victim. Life must be hard for you. Us whites are just so oppressed.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    438 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I don't know, I'm not British. I was only stating a fact and correcting your error.

White TV in America is all the other channels. It's hard to take your claim seriously when the vast amount of actors and shows are based in white communities.

I'd like to see some stats backing up your claim that non whites are over represented in job markets.

Are you seriously contending that white family sizes are due to the "tee vee" turning people gay?

Oh poor you, you can't fly your symbol of racism without people getting uppity.

Poor victim. Life must be hard for you. Us whites are just so oppressed.

Not to mention that most of TV and Radio is owned by white men. https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...=.433571ee372a
    ----------

Nattering naybob

+ Reply to Thread