User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Mein Kampf

  1. #51
    Original Ranter
    Points: 572,117, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    354127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    73,487
    Points
    572,117
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,189
    Thanked 22,326x in 16,292 Posts
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3620
    I'm sorry but did someone really just say that Hitler was not an anti-Semite? This place...lol
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    Green Arrow (03-22-2017)

  3. #52
    Points: 193, Level: 2
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Mechanic's Avatar Junior Member
    Karma
    14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    27
    Points
    193
    Level
    2
    Thanks Given
    43
    Thanked 4x in 2 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    1
    Goering was the person in charge of scapegoating.

  4. #53
    Points: 77,705, Level: 67
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38212
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    PR China
    Posts
    3,276
    Points
    77,705
    Level
    67
    Thanks Given
    501
    Thanked 1,606x in 1,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    I'm sorry but did someone really just say that Hitler was not an anti-Semite? This place...lol
    I must be on ignore here , or as you say ‘’this place’. My point is that people like to think they’re impartial and then use words such as ‘Nazi’ and ‘evil’ before they even start. Excusable only if the majority were able to grasp even the basics of that ideology. Let’s call it what it is, National Socialism.
    Democracy is failing due to a lack of consensus and what the west has now is International Socialism; (spread the wealth around, you didn’t build that on your own) and a dumbing down by cultural Marxism, leading to progressivism.
    Last edited by Refugee; 03-22-2017 at 04:55 PM.
    http://changemyworld.forumotion.com - Helping you survive 21st century modernity







  5. #54
    Original Ranter
    Points: 572,117, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    354127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    73,487
    Points
    572,117
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,189
    Thanked 22,326x in 16,292 Posts
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3620
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    I must be on ignore here , or as you say ‘’this place’. My point is that people like to think they’re impartial and then use words such as ‘Nazi’ and ‘evil’ before they even start. Excusable only if the majority were able to grasp even the basics of that ideology. Let’s call it what it is, National Socialism.
    Democracy is failing due to a lack of consensus and what the west has now is International Socialism; (spread the wealth around, you didn’t build that on your own) and a dumbing down by cultural Marxism, leading to progressivism.
    HI @Refugee ! Glad to see you. My response was directed at hotair's comment. It's one of those things that leaves you wondering if it was just a prank.

    I agree with you. "Nazi" and "fascist" have become synonymous with racism and few of our contemporaries have gotten beyond that. Nor do they care to, apparently.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  6. #55
    Original Ranter
    Points: 572,117, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    354127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    73,487
    Points
    572,117
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,189
    Thanked 22,326x in 16,292 Posts
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3620
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    An interesting thread, especially for a glimpse into mind-sets.
    Why would people not read Mein Kamph, but have no trouble with The Comminist Manifesto?
    Why would some be actually embarrased to hold a copy of Mein Kamph, or find it obnoxious, not even having read it? BTW, Hitler got most of his practical ideas from the early 20th US progressives.

    Following this is a short six minute video. Watch it through because with increasing western censorship and political correctness, it wonít last long and try to put out of your mind everything youíve been told by others. Remember that this is someone speaking from nearly a century ago.
    While youíre watching think of Obama, the European Union, recessions, globalisation,no borders and masss immigration; in other words listen and watch and compare what is being said to todayís society. Iíd say thatís more than just a lucky guess from the 1930ís?


    Isnít this what everyone complains about, but keeps voting in?



    You make a good point and one I have made myself in the past. Nazism is evil but communism, responsible for at least as much death, destruction and human misery as Nazism, is...something else.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  7. #56
    Points: 77,705, Level: 67
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38212
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    PR China
    Posts
    3,276
    Points
    77,705
    Level
    67
    Thanks Given
    501
    Thanked 1,606x in 1,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    HI @Refugee ! Glad to see you. My response was directed at hotair's comment. It's one of those things that leaves you wondering if it was just a prank. I agree with you. "Nazi" and "fascist" have become synonymous with racism and few of our contemporaries have gotten beyond that. Nor do they care to, apparently.
    Hi Mr. D. Long time no see

    National Socialism simply acknowledges differences in societies and races, instead of trying to build cultureless and abstract equality based utopias. Nationalism is now considered a dirty world, so instead we have no borders, globalisation and mass immigration and how’s that working out? National Socialism assumes a natural order; family, religion, consensus norms . . . and if we start to dismantle the values that holds society together, we get the type of anarchy now occuring. (I read about another five dead and forty wounded in the latest London terrorist attack this morning).

    So many are now indoctrinated into a belief system that reality flies over their heads and mass unemployment, food stamps and terrorism become the normal state of affairs. Of course the Jews come in for a hiding, yet it’s not racism to say that Jews predominently control the banking system, just as blacks are dominant in sports, or white western westerners excel in advances in science and technology. Mein Kampf, from a century ago and written in the long winded style of that era, simply points all that out and warns of the consequences. SwedenVenezuelaGreece . . .


    Last edited by Refugee; 03-22-2017 at 07:58 PM.
    http://changemyworld.forumotion.com - Helping you survive 21st century modernity







  8. #57
    Original Ranter
    Points: 572,117, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Unenlightened
    Karma
    354127
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    73,487
    Points
    572,117
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    14,189
    Thanked 22,326x in 16,292 Posts
    Mentioned
    758 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    3620
    Quote Originally Posted by Refugee View Post
    Hi Mr. D. Long time no see

    National Socialism simply acknowledges differences in societies and races, instead of trying to build cultureless and abstract equality based utopias. Nationalism is now considered a dirty world, so instead we have no borders, globalisation and mass immigration and how’s that working out? National Socialism assumes a natural order; family, religion, consensus norms . . . and if we start to dismantle the values that holds society together, we get the type of anarchy now occuring. (I read about another five dead and forty wounded in the latest London terrorist attack this morning).

    So many are now indoctrinated into a belief system that reality flies over their heads and mass unemployment, food stamps and terrorism become the normal state of affairs. Of course the Jews come in for a hiding, yet it’s not racism to say that Jews predominently control the banking system, just as blacks are dominant in sports, or white western westerners excel in advances in science and technology. Mein Kampf, from a century ago and written in the long winded style of that era, simply points all that out and warns of the consequences. SwedenVenezuelaGreece . . .


    National Socialism will continue to be viewed through the lens of its historical manifestations (principally Nazism) for the foreseeable future but I do agree that what's wrong with the modern world has nothing whatsoever to do with Nationalism Socialism. Instead it is the product of pathological individualism and a conception of liberty that entails a retreat or a detachment from society, collective values, norms etc.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  9. #58
    Points: 77,705, Level: 67
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38212
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    PR China
    Posts
    3,276
    Points
    77,705
    Level
    67
    Thanks Given
    501
    Thanked 1,606x in 1,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    National Socialism will continue to be viewed through the lens of its historical manifestations (principally Nazism) for the foreseeable future but I do agree that what's wrong with the modern world has nothing whatsoever to do with Nationalism Socialism. Instead it is the product of pathological individualism and a conception of liberty that entails a retreat or a detachment from society, collective values, norms etc.
    Yes, NS does have a bad reputation, but is it based on concrete facts? If so, why is promotion of it a criminal offence in many countries? Surely, something so ‘evil’ would need to be shouted from the rooftops? Is what we’ve been repeatedly told over half a century an actual lie?

    Nearer to the truth is that Hitler removed the power of the International banking cartels, which Iraq, Libya and Syria also tried to do, with the same results and why the present animosity towards Russia, China and Iran, who have also done the same.

    We are all of us aware of the cronyism, the criminality and narcissism of the 1%. All wars are bankers’ wars, provides a historical perspective on the manipulation behind International finance. Attack this system and just like Hitler, Gaddafi, Saddam and Assad, your days are numbered. Note how they also became ‘dictators’ and ‘Nazis’ themselves overnight when they also tried it?

    After WW1, Germany didn’t just have to pay repatriations, it was systamatically plundered to the point of starvation. Hitler abolished the practice of ursury, threw out the International bankers and from 1933 (six million) to 1938 (one million), NS policies reduced unemployment to practically zero, while the west was still in the throes of a depression and the deep US South was still lynching blacks. There is no disguising Hitler’s popularity and now rather embarrasingly, he was hailed as a saviour by many high ranking western statesmen and royalty. (As was Obama, but no one likes to admit they were suckered with promises to heal the world and change the earth’s climate). How many know a long forgotten fact that Hitler, along with Gandhi, was proposed for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1938?

    My point is that before people use PC sound bites, do some research first because you won’t hear this on your indoctrinated mass media, but only how lucky you are to have food stamps!

    No one is suggesting Hitler was a God, or Mein Kampf is perfect and yes, of course he made mistakes, but NS policies produced something undreamed of and never realised since by today’s failed radical and Marxist western politicians.

    For those who prefer current Euro style ‘democracy’, this four minute video is what you’re cheering for? Really?



    Some truisms from Nigel Farage as he destroys gullible
    utopian dreams in three minutes.























    Last edited by Refugee; 03-22-2017 at 11:38 PM.
    http://changemyworld.forumotion.com - Helping you survive 21st century modernity







  10. #59
    Points: 77,705, Level: 67
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Created Album picturesYour first GroupTagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Refugee's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38212
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    PR China
    Posts
    3,276
    Points
    77,705
    Level
    67
    Thanks Given
    501
    Thanked 1,606x in 1,150 Posts
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Power
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Goering was the person in charge of scapegoating.
    I think you mean Streicher and Goebbels?
    http://changemyworld.forumotion.com - Helping you survive 21st century modernity







+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


Critical Acclaim
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO