User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump 'Fueled His Campaign With Bigotry and Hate,' Senate Minority Leader Harr

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 496
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsSocial
    waltky's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,140x in 1,616 Posts
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool

Granny says, "Dat's right - Hillary said to keep an open mind...

Jon Voight: 'Just Calm Down...This Man is Going to be a Wonderful President'
    November 11, 2016 | The Hollywood Reporter is reporting that actor Jon Voight is "deeply pleased" with the results of the recent presidential election. Voight also advised people who did not vote for President-elect Trump to "just calm down."
    "I was deeply pleased by the election," Voight told the Reporter at Thursday's "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" premiere. "To those people who are heartsick, I felt the same way when Mitt Romney lost. Just calm down, let not your heart be troubled, this man is going to be a wonderful president."

Voight also said, "We're going to see results very quickly. People need jobs in this country and that's one thing he's gonna address immediately, taking some of the pressure off small businesses and middle class, and let the economy flourish a little bit. We need it desperately."

Voight then added, "If you listen to the propaganda about him, you never get to the real Donald. You have to feel heartened that this is a very, very smart man who chooses the people around him very wisely and knows how to assign responsibility."

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/mark-jud...rful-president
    See also:

UK's Boris Johnson tells EU leaders to stop whining about Trump
    Fri November 11, 2016 - UK's top diplomat advises EU leaders to get over disappointment at Donald Trump's win; Trump is speaking with EU leaders who have been lukewarm about his victory
    British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson told European leaders Friday to stop whining about the US election results following a slew of anxious statements in response to Donald Trump's shocking victory. "I would respectfully say to my beloved European friends and colleagues that it's time that we snapped out of the general doom and gloom about the result of this election, and collective 'whinge-o-rama' that seems to be going on in some places," Johnson said at a press conference in Belgrade, Serbia, using British slang for complaining.

The comments from the colorful British politician -- who was widely tipped to become prime minister after successfully spearheading the campaign to leave the European Union -- may have surprised some since he had earlier been outspoken about his disdain for the President-elect. Johnson once said he was "genuinely worried that (Trump) could become president."

And after Trump claimed areas of London were dangerous due to radicalized Muslims, Johnson said: "The only reason I wouldn't visit some parts of New York is the real risk of meeting Donald Trump." But he appears to have found a silver lining in Trump's win, saying the election was a "great opportunity for the UK" following Britain's seismic vote in June to leave the EU.

MORE
    Last edited by waltky; 11-11-2016 at 06:32 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waltky For This Useful Post:

Don (11-11-2016)

+ Reply to Thread