User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Navy Admiral Shames Colin Kaepernick at Pearl Harbor Anniversary Event......

Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 2,284
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    I'll speak Ebonics ... they'll hear what I have to say ...

You just speak normal, Stupid is universal ...
    warning

Warning

Knock off the name-calling.

If you have questions or concerns about this moderation action, please use the Report button to let us know.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Common's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post

A lot of People hate being Dishonored ... and one defiantly comes before the other. There is no Flag without it's people for which it stand for. When this country starts treating it's people equally, then maybe they will become proud of what it's suppose to stand for. People don't Idolize Symbols anymore, they Honor The Respect and Trust that The American Flag is suppose to stand for ... The People (All The People)

"The colors of the pales (the vertical stripes) are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence , Red, hardiness & valor, and Blue, the color of the Chief (the broad band above the stripes) signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice.

"
    http://www.usflag.org/colors.html

When Shooting a Man in the Back becomes Murder, then maybe Honor and Pride returns, but until then, I don't hear anything about disrespecting the Flag. Respect me as a Human Being first, as you would expect to be respected and comes the bowing down to symbols.
    What about all the cops executed, shot in the head while they werent looking.
    Very very few are ever shot in the back but you know that. You cant refer to one or two incidents and try to make it the norm like you always do.
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

+ Reply to Thread