Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 169x in 124 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Why do some people seem to have a problem with homosexuality? I don't understand it, and I don't really know any gays, but I don't understand how what people do in private with each other can affect anyone else.
    Dear William,
    Please let me answer your questions in the most helpful and loving fashion that they can be answered.
    First of all, just about anything one does "in private" can affect others in unimaginable ways. Sin can be committed in private, and homosexuality is a sin, make no mistake about that, and the effects can ripple outward to great harm. Simply committing sins "in private" can expand to other sins. Homosexuals commit violence, murders, and mass murders with greater frequency than heterosexuals. Why?
    It is the nature of sin to begin with lies. "Nobody will know" is one. "Nobody else will be harmed" is another. But one person is always harmed. That person is you. You cannot forget what you have done. You cannot undo it. It expands, like ripples on water.

Every boy who has been molested by a man, or a boy, was the victim of homosexual sin. You see, only a male who is homosexual can molest or rape a boy. Homosexuality is unnatural. You were not born of a man and a man. It's impossible, no matter who lies to you, and attempts to justify this immoral and indeed evil act. Whether or not other, lower animals in the world do such things is really immaterial. They also kill the young of their own species, for various reasons. But then again, in a most evil and sinful act, so do some women abort and kill their own unborn babies.

I know religious people say the Bible condemns it, but like we don't even know for sure if there is a God, so all we know about the Bible is it's just a collection of stories about an ancient nomadic desert tribe. But doesn't matter what we believe, or don't believe, do we have the right to make someone's life difficult over something that's none of our business?
    Perhaps you can talk to your parents about Christianity, and the Holy Bible. Be patient with them and talk to them honestly and trust them, please. This is a very important subject. Do you think the universe created itself, out of nothing? Please explain to me what you have found on this earth which created itself out of nothing. Take a picture of it and show that picture here, on this thread. Then tell everyone how the entire universe to create itself from nothing if you can't produce one simple book, or camera, or computer, or bicycle which created itself from a vacuum. Surely you understand that it would be more difficult to create matter, and energy, and information from a total vacuum than it would be to create a book, or camera, or bicycle, or computer. More on this in a private message to you.

I also know people go on about paedos like that's the same thing as being gay, but we talked about this in sociology class, and there's no connection.
    Yes, there IS a connection. You can't possibly think of raping another boy unless you commit the sin of homosexuality. Teachers today brainwash impressionable students. It has been extensively documented, and you must beware of their far left extremism and lies.

The majority of kids who are molested are girls, and by older 'straight' men. And a lot of guys think girl-on-girl activity is pretty interesting , so what exactly is the problem people have with homosexuality?
    Lots of things young men call "pretty interesting" are immoral, sinful, and lead to terrible consequences, not just for them but also for others who are involved with them. And these consequences last for a lifetime, believe me.

The Left continues to try to alter reality. Men think they are women, or homosexual. They even get surgery to change their genitalia.
    Insane. Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed to be an American Indian. She lied through her Democratic teeth. She's no Indian.
    Donezal, a white woman, claimed to be black and was President of the Seattle NAACP. Her white parents outed her for lying.
    And so it goes, people especially on the far left, trying to commit evil and do terrible things by first lying to justify their greed, or egos, or vile sexual gratifications. How many young lives have been terribly harmed by homosexual perverts who started out believing such lies as "it's nobody else's business" and "who does it hurt". Some ended up like Randy Kraft, and Jeffrey Dahmer.

Don't buy into evil lies, for your own good, for the good of your parents and family, and for the good of everyone else around you.

"Sin has many tools but a lie is the handle that fits them all." - Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

The claims of homosexuals and their supporters, are lies, dangerous and deadly lies.

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 529
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,145x in 909 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about Lesbians? And does taste matter?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for that explanation - like I said, I don't understand either homosexuality or the objections to homosexuality. But I can understand that it is not the statistical norm, as only a very small percentage of people appear to be gay. But we were taught in class that, while it may not be normal in the statistical sense, it is natural in the sense that it occurs in nature. You are a clever person, so I didn't think you would hate someone for something he didn't choose to be. And TBH, it's not something I even think about much, cos it doesn't affect me in any way, but I would not want neone to suffer over something he had no control over. But I have heard and read so many nasty things about '$#@!s' and 'poofters' that I thought I would try to find out why.
    You should become a doctor. Or at least study medicine in college.

Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 581
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    decedent's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,794x in 2,008 Posts
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hanger4 View Post
    Not a prob. Might I suggest in the future you not make statements you're unwilling to defend.
    I defend my claims. I don't take bait.
    I have a big cook.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,041
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    William's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,818x in 1,689 Posts
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Dear William,
    Please let me answer your questions in the most helpful and loving fashion that they can be answered.
    First of all, just about anything one does "in private" can affect others in unimaginable ways. Sin can be committed in private, and homosexuality is a sin, make no mistake about that, and the effects can ripple outward to great harm. Simply committing sins "in private" can expand to other sins. Homosexuals commit violence, murders, and mass murders with greater frequency than heterosexuals. Why?
    It is the nature of sin to begin with lies. "Nobody will know" is one. "Nobody else will be harmed" is another. But one person is always harmed. That person is you. You cannot forget what you have done. You cannot undo it. It expands, like ripples on water.

Every boy who has been molested by a man, or a boy, was the victim of homosexual sin. You see, only a male who is homosexual can molest or rape a boy. Homosexuality is unnatural. You were not born of a man and a man. It's impossible, no matter who lies to you, and attempts to justify this immoral and indeed evil act. Whether or not other, lower animals in the world do such things is really immaterial. They also kill the young of their own species, for various reasons. But then again, in a most evil and sinful act, so do some women abort and kill their own unborn babies.

Perhaps you can talk to your parents about Christianity, and the Holy Bible. Be patient with them and talk to them honestly and trust them, please. This is a very important subject. Do you think the universe created itself, out of nothing? Please explain to me what you have found on this earth which created itself out of nothing. Take a picture of it and show that picture here, on this thread. Then tell everyone how the entire universe to create itself from nothing if you can't produce one simple book, or camera, or computer, or bicycle which created itself from a vacuum. Surely you understand that it would be more difficult to create matter, and energy, and information from a total vacuum than it would be to create a book, or camera, or bicycle, or computer. More on this in a private message to you.

Yes, there IS a connection. You can't possibly think of raping another boy unless you commit the sin of homosexuality. Teachers today brainwash impressionable students. It has been extensively documented, and you must beware of their far left extremism and lies.

Lots of things young men call "pretty interesting" are immoral, sinful, and lead to terrible consequences, not just for them but also for others who are involved with them. And these consequences last for a lifetime, believe me.

The Left continues to try to alter reality. Men think they are women, or homosexual. They even get surgery to change their genitalia.
    Insane. Senator Elizabeth Warren claimed to be an American Indian. She lied through her Democratic teeth. She's no Indian.
    Donezal, a white woman, claimed to be black and was President of the Seattle NAACP. Her white parents outed her for lying.
    And so it goes, people especially on the far left, trying to commit evil and do terrible things by first lying to justify their greed, or egos, or vile sexual gratifications. How many young lives have been terribly harmed by homosexual perverts who started out believing such lies as "it's nobody else's business" and "who does it hurt". Some ended up like Randy Kraft, and Jeffrey Dahmer.

Don't buy into evil lies, for your own good, for the good of your parents and family, and for the good of everyone else around you.

"Sin has many tools but a lie is the handle that fits them all." - Supreme Court Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

The claims of homosexuals and their supporters, are lies, dangerous and deadly lies.
    Thanks for your interest, I appreciate it. I responded by PM, but for this forum I will repeat that I am not anti-theist and was brought up a Christian. I make up my own mind about things from evidence I see, and the existence of God is one of those thing I am still undecided about. Whether there is or isn't a God - I find religious belief to have psychological value to some people and maybe help them to be better people - the only problem I have with religion, as with any other belief, is when people try to impose their beliefs upon others (specially by means of education and civic law). I think religion, like sex, should be private.
    Oh, I wish I were a glow worm,
    for a glow worm's never glum,
    'cause how can you be grumpy
    when the sun shines out your bum!

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Archer0915's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,215x in 1,682 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    The bible doesn't speak of homosexuality. That is a mistranslation, it is speaking of the mix of humans with Nephilim.
    Actually Pete it does. There was no word that is translated to homosexual but it is clear in the OT:

Leviticus 20:13

Verse (Click for Chapter)
    New International Version
    "'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense.

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If a man sleeps with a man as with a woman, they have both committed a detestable thing. They must be put to death; their blood is on their own hands.

"If a man has sexual relations with another male as he would with a woman, both have committed a repulsive act. They are certainly to be put to death.

If a man has sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman, the two of them have committed an abomination. They must be put to death; their blood guilt is on themselves.

"'If a man has sexual relations with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

When a man has sexual intercourse with another man as with a woman, both men are doing something disgusting and must be put to death. They deserve to die.

And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

‘If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltiness is upon them.

If a man shall join himself with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If a man also lies with a man, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be on them.

And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

If any one lie with a man se with a woman, both have committed an abomination, let them be put to death: their blood be upon them.

And if a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall certainly be put to death; their blood is upon them.

If a man also shall lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

"'If a man lies with a male, as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

And a man who lieth with a male as one lieth with a woman; abomination both of them have done; they are certainly put to death; their blood is on them.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Archer0915 For This Useful Post:

Starman (03-10-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ​ "their blood shall be upon them."

One has to ask themselves..Could this be an STD or AIDS?

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Archer0915's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,215x in 1,682 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcfieldz View Post
    ​ "their blood shall be upon them."

One has to ask themselves..Could this be an STD or AIDS?
    No matter, it is Biblical but to each his own we all have faults. Homosexuality is no worse than many other things people do. I do not have an issue with gays I do take issue with the gay movement.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ​No Problem With Gays ?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    No matter, it is Biblical but to each his own we all have faults. Homosexuality is no worse than many other things people do. I do not have an issue with gays I do take issue with the gay movement.
    Would you care to elaborate?

+ Reply to Thread