Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
There was no need to be either insulting or so offensive. It is not posting in good faith, which is a requirement of this board.
Luke says: Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: it is very likely the poster concerned is following that excellent advice, and I would respect that view far more than a judgmental one.
1. You judged me as being "insulting and offensive." You judged me as not "posting in good faith." My, my. Your faith IS good. Mine is not.
2. Your pious friend judged everyone here, viz., "lack of intelligent members" and "lot of stupid."

Your judgment and his are just fine, you think. You pretend.

Do you not judge Adolf Hitler as more evil than Mother Teresa? Yes or no?
Do you not judge ISIS terrorists who behead innocent people? Yes or no?
How can you be so sanctimonious as to tell others not to judge when your very accusation judges them for discerning right from wrong, as if you are the sole arbiter?

As to the often quoted parable of Jesus asking him who is without sin to "cast the first stone," you are missing a very great deal, and quite by design.
First, she was to be stoned to death. He prevented her death. I have not advocated killing anyone, much less in a very horrible and painful fashion.
Second, Jesus did indeed demonstrate judgment on many occasions, notably when He drove the moneychangers from the temple.

"Let him who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one." - Jesus Christ

Here is a hint for you: Swords are not used for plowing fields.