User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The fairy tales of the warren commission on oswald hold no water.Its amazing the many

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Ivan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 348x in 306 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ragarding the Christian Science article on the secret service guy:

........ first shot, Hickey responded by trying to fire back .... using his Secret Service-issued rifle. But because he was inexperienced with the weapon and the car lurched forward, ..... the shot went awry and accidentally hit Kennedy, ....
    Why did the car lurch forward? Would he have been thrown backwards causing the rifle barrel to rise? Was he really that clumsy? All these statements are conclusionary and do not address what really happened

Also, the repeated references to Oswald indicate that this story may be a distraction from what really happened, or perhaps a cover for this Hickey guy.

And since the entire US government is involved in lying about the event, folks will have to keep on investigating.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,507x in 55,036 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Ragarding the Christian Science article on the secret service guy:

Why did the car lurch forward? Would he have been thrown backwards causing the rifle barrel to rise? Was he really that clumsy? All these statements are conclusionary and do not address what really happened

Also, the repeated references to Oswald indicate that this story may be a distraction from what really happened, or perhaps a cover for this Hickey guy.

And since the entire US government is involved in lying about the event, folks will have to keep on investigating.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Ivan88's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 348x in 306 Posts
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, me not know either. Time for some fun.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    bill greer's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All these eyewitnesses could never be refuted in a real debate. They, in fact are confirmed by seeing Greer's left arm push back toward jfk in both the nix and muchmore films. A gun was seen in jfk's limo and many heard the shot in the limo and smelled gunpowder. Denialists here and anywhere else must ignore this unassailable proof of Greer's guilt and are given the green light to do so by most message boards. But, the evidence is still here and there for all to see.

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

Many eyewitnesses reported hearing a shot inside or near the Presidential limousine. The driver, Bill Greer was seated two rows in front of and slightly to Jfk's left.
    1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
    Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
    Hargis: “Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me,” 6WCH294.
    2. Austin Miller (railroad worker, on triple overpass):
    Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”
    Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.
    3. Charles Brehm (carpet salesman, south curb of Elm St.): “Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in front or beside the President. He explained the President did not slump forward as if he would have after being shot from the rear,” “President Dead, Connally Shot,” The Dallas Times Herald, 22 November 1963, p.2
    4. Officer E. L. Boone (policeman, corner of Main and Houston Streets):" I heard three shots coming from the vicinity of where the President's car was,” 19WCH508.
    5. Jack Franzen: (south curb of Elm):He said he heard the sound of an explosion which appeared to him to come from the President's car and ...small fragments flying inside the vehicle and immediately assumed someone had tossed a firecracker inside the automobile,” 22WCH840.
    6. Mrs. Jack Franzen (south curb of Elm): “Shortly after the President’s automobile passed by…she heard a noise which sounded as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile…at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile,” 24WCH525.
    7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.
    8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

"Handgun used"
    "1. Dr. Charles R. Baxter, in Bill Sloan. JFK: Breaking the Silence (Dallas, Texas: Taylor Publishing Co., 1993), p.92: "Although Dr. Baxter…declined to be interviewed for this book, Baxter did issue a brief comment in October 1992 through the school's public information office in which he described the throat wound as being "very small" and looking as though "it might have come from a handgun."
    2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,”
    3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.
    4. Dr. Robert McClelland: "The cause of death was due to a massive head and brain injury from a gunshot wound of the left temple," (CE 392). <Admission>
    5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected '…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"
    6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486>
    7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”
    8. “Garrison says assassin killed Kennedy from sewer manhole,” New York Times, 11 December 1967, p.28: Report of Garrison claim on WFAA-TV in Dallas – “The man who killed President Kennedy fired a .45 caliber pistol” and that the bullet entered the “right temple.” Gunman located within manhole on north side of Elm Street. Garrison had just taken possession of a set of photos showing cartridge case being retrieved by unidentified man, under noses of two Dallas police officers, on south curb of Elm.
    9. Photo referred to by Garrison contained within Garrison Tapes documentary, timed at 01:22:04:15.
    10. Joachim Joesten. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson (London: Peter Dawnay, 1968), pp.248-249: Garrison set to release previously unknown set of photos “which saw a federal agent picking up a large caliber bullet from the lawn on the south side of Elm St, at the spot where Kennedy received his mortal wound. The bullet, which was previously identified as .45, was found amidst splotches of dark grey matter which came from Kennedy’s head…” p.249: “clock above TSBD, clearly visible in one of the pictures, reads 12:40.”
    11. Statement of Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Warren Commission Hearings (WCH), Vol. 19, p. 467, taken 11-22-63:
    JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm and Houston Streets, this being the southwest corner. I took another picture just as President Kennedy's car rounded the corner. He was just about all the way around the corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car.

A conclusive case when the films are included.

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    bill greer's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    The Sage of Main Street's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,249x in 1,927 Posts
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Ruling Class Creates All the Other Conspiracy Theories. This One Is Not Financed

Our gutless fathers brainwash us to worship the rich so much that no one realizes that JFK was a worthless megalomaniac Heirhead who almost started World War III. The Camelot Inside the Tent was nothing more than a bored rich kid looking for a thrill through playing a sophomoric game of chicken with the Russians.

The CIA and the KGB were united in their mission to prevent the destruction of civilization. The deal went like this:

CIA: We'll take our missiles out of Turkey if you take your missiles out of Cuba.
    KGB: We'll take our missiles out of Cuba if you kill Kennedy.
    CIA: We'll kill Kennedy if you depose Khrushchev.
    KGB: Done deal.

Both agencies purposely created confusion by bringing in anti-Castro Cubans, the Mafia, Right and Left wing groups, etc. The whole world should be thankful that Kennedy was eliminated.
    On the outside, trickling down on the Insiders

We won't live free until the Democrats, and their voters, live in fear.

+ Reply to Thread