Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

War on Women or Children

2. The Following User Says Thank You to patlape For This Useful Post:

Trinnity (11-08-2012)

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 995
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Awards:
    User with most referrers
    Trinnity's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,832x in 1,323 Posts
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Those little angels should be Black. It's impacting the Black community the most.

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    patlape's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patlape View Post
    I am too computer stupid to figure out how to put text beneath the picture so I am commenting on my own post. Eat your heart out trolls.
    So my question (no sarcasm involved) is why is being anti abortion the same as a war on women.
    My thought process that limits my understanding is as follows:
    If someone kills a women who is pregnant, regardless of how far along, they are charged with a double homicide. Women can have an abortion and it is not homicide (yes I understand this is where “choice” comes into play).
    What if the father wants to keep the baby but the women does not. Can he file charges? Last I checked it is 50% his; does he have no say because it is carried in the woman’s body? It’s still his child.
    If life begins at conception ( I believe it does) then an abortion is killing a human being. Where is the magical line that we cross when it becomes murder? If a mother gives birth then kills the baby immediately afterwards (as just happened in Florida) its murder. But if a doctor induces labor just enough to have the baby crown and then literally sucks its brains out it’s not murder. Both were choices made by the mother to end that baby’s life why is one murder and not the other.
    You can argue on cases of rape and incest but how is that the unborn child’s fault? So for the time I am willing to set those circumstances aside. Now what about a woman who engages in a sexual relation willingly and then gets pregnant? My belief is; if we are making adult choices we should be willing to accept the adult effect of those choices. If a father does not want the baby and the mother does, the courts make him contribute to the child’s well being. Is that considered a war on men? Why is he allowed no say if the tables are turned.
    I am missing a key point where killing a baby is a war on a woman.
    So when Roe vs Wade was decided by the Supreme court it was decided that an abortion was legal up until the point where the baby could survive outside the womb with or without medical aid. Medicine has advanced since the 70’s isn’t time we updated our law concerning abortion.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to patlape For This Useful Post:

oceanloverOH (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    JohnAdams's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 173x in 109 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    Those little angels should be Black. It's impacting the Black community the most.
    That was and is by design too. The sterilization and genocide of the black community was one of, the chief reasons Planned Parenthood was founded by the racist Margaret Sanger and her fellow eugenicists..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

Oh we aren't supposed to let anyone know that little tid bit of historical fact about planned parenthood and it's founders.

Because well if we do, suddenly we find out that liberals like cigar, as well as the Democrat pary, (including Barack Obama no less) have and are to this day, by supporting planned parenthood, in fact supporting what is blatant racism against blacks and the attempted genocide of the black community in this nation.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religiouspeople. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~Still waiting to see one of you liberals demonstrate that "separation of church and state" is a concept that is actually enumerated in our Constitution.

And not just a liberal activist, legislate from the bench, fabrication.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohnAdams For This Useful Post:

oceanloverOH (11-11-2012),patlape (11-08-2012)

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    patlape's Avatar Junior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26x in 16 Posts
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinnity View Post
    True

Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    JohnAdams's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 173x in 109 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by patlape View Post
    I am too computer stupid to figure out how to put text beneath the picture so I am commenting on my own post. Eat your heart out trolls.
    So my question (no sarcasm involved) is why is being anti abortion the same as a war on women.
    My thought process that limits my understanding is as follows:
    If someone kills a women who is pregnant, regardless of how far along, they are charged with a double homicide. Women can have an abortion and it is not homicide (yes I understand this is where “choice” comes into play).
    What if the father wants to keep the baby but the women does not. Can he file charges? Last I checked it is 50% his; does he have no say because it is carried in the woman’s body? It’s still his child.
    If life begins at conception ( I believe it does) then an abortion is killing a human being. Where is the magical line that we cross when it becomes murder? If a mother gives birth then kills the baby immediately afterwards (as just happened in Florida) its murder. But if a doctor induces labor just enough to have the baby crown and then literally sucks its brains out it’s not murder. Both were choices made by the mother to end that baby’s life why is one murder and not the other.
    You can argue on cases of rape and incest but how is that the unborn child’s fault? So for the time I am willing to set those circumstances aside. Now what about a woman who engages in a sexual relation willingly and then gets pregnant? My belief is; if we are making adult choices we should be willing to accept the adult effect of those choices. If a father does not want the baby and the mother does, the courts make him contribute to the child’s well being. Is that considered a war on men? Why is he allowed no say if the tables are turned.
    I am missing a key point where killing a baby is a war on a woman.
    So when Roe vs Wade was decided by the Supreme court it was decided that an abortion was legal up until the point where the baby could survive outside the womb with or without medical aid. Medicine has advanced since the 70’s isn’t time we updated our law concerning abortion.
    It's not pat.

As with so many other issues, the real war on women is being carried out by these hypocritical leftists.

Like those who have hijacked the DNC, attempting to have the rest of us blindly and ignorantly, supporting and pushing the planned parenthood agenda.

It is they who hide and never tell women about the emotional baggage an abortion will leave with them. Which carry out the "war on women and children".

By never bothering to tell these women, while they are busy telling them that it's ok to kill their unborn child.

About the emotional scars they will be left with, about the depression they very often will suffer later on due to the abortion.

Just ask anyone of the many many women who had abortions done.

And were never told beforehand, by the liberals telling them it's a-ok to murder their unborn child, that they even could, let alone very possibly would suffer emotional scars in their psyche for years to follow as a result of having an abortion done.

Here's just a small sampling of the kinds of emotional damage these liberals never tell women about, when encouraging them to kill their unborn child.

http://voices.yahoo.com/the-emotiona...n-3104161.html
    Last edited by JohnAdams; 11-11-2012 at 05:46 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religiouspeople. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other. ~Still waiting to see one of you liberals demonstrate that "separation of church and state" is a concept that is actually enumerated in our Constitution.

And not just a liberal activist, legislate from the bench, fabrication.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnAdams For This Useful Post:

oceanloverOH (11-11-2012)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,804
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first Group50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    IMPress Polly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 7,643x in 4,358 Posts
    Mentioned
    634 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ the OP:

You lost. Get over it.

Here is why you lost female voters by one of the largest margins in this country's electoral history this last week in case you can't figure it out. (Post-suffrage I mean, obviously.) I post that link on the off chance that maybe you're willing to learn something from this experience rather than just whine about it.
    Last edited by IMPress Polly; 11-11-2012 at 08:22 AM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IMPress Polly For This Useful Post:

Captain Obvious (11-11-2012),Peter1469 (11-11-2012)

+ Reply to Thread