Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,323x in 10,925 Posts
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Who is responsible for The Law enforcement in Atlanta ... because when politicians get involved they usually as called meddlers and agitators.

Whenever Obama, The Justice Department, Senator or Congressmen start talking about The Sacred LEO's ... they are told to shut up.

Its not law enforcement go read what the black panther said about Lew Lew
    LETS GO BRANDON
    F Joe Biden

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,579x in 25,136 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't agree with not going to the Ingratiation and I stated that a few days ago ... But John Lewis can say anything he wants, just like Donald Trump does each and every day. John Lewis accomplishment speak for themselves, I don't need to defend him. He's stood up for more people that you or I could do in 10 lifetimes.
    I think we agree. Thanks. I was at the gym this morning and we were talking about the urinating-contest btw Trump and Lewis. One of the young African American police officers asked 'Who is John Lewis'. The three of us sitting there (2 white and 1 black) just sat there and shook our heads. They need to teach this history in schools.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I think we agree. Thanks. I was at the gym this morning and we were talking about the urinating-contest btw Trump and Lewis. One of the young African American police officers asked 'Who is John Lewis'. The three of us sitting there (2 white and 1 black) just sat there and shook our heads. They need to teach this history in schools.
    I was at the Florida Jazz Fest this weekend ... a saw a lot of great artist.

On Sunday, 250 people got to ask all the Artist personal questions while they sat a large table in front of the room.

Tat all said the were product of Public Schooling and wouldn't be where they are today if that didn't have History and Music taught to them by great teachers. They said the sad think today, is Teaching Music and History is a Luxury for the Rich and not taught in the inner cities, and you can thank out politicians for that.

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,579x in 25,136 Posts
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was at the Florida Jazz Fest this weekend ... a saw a lot of great artist. On Sunday, 250 people got to ask all the Artist personal questions while they sat a large table in front of the room. Tat all said the were product of Public Schooling and wouldn't be where they are today if that didn't have History and Music taught to them by great teachers. They said the sad think today, is Teaching Music and History is a Luxury for the Rich and not taught in the inner cities, and you can thank out politicians for that.
    Yes, we can. My sister is a superintendent in southern Ohio. Small district. The unfunded mandates have killed them. Our history and the arts is important. I was a poli-sci major in undergrad, with the full intention of going to law school. Kent State forced us to take quite a variety of classes. I'm better rounded because of it, I think.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

+ Reply to Thread