Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 220x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Deep State is at war with Trump

This article is a bit over a month old, but I think that it is still quite current, and seems relevant to the most current news.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/11/...as-dems-cheer/

Ethereal had made some comments in another thread that suggest that he may be one of the few who are able to conceive what the deep state even is, but it seems like something we should all be aware of, regardless of which side of the aisle we are on.

The article that I linked specifies the US media as one of the most valuable instruments in the political civil war that is going on, but I would point out that the mentality of the folks who cannot process the article properly without getting sidetracked by partisan thoughts are a valuable instrument as well. The article seems remarkably relevant to today's political landscape.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (02-15-2017)

Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Evmetro's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just probing around the forum, looking for threads where a lefty has talked about the Deep State. I am curious to see if there are any signs of a lefty being conscious of this monster, but have not found anything yet. If anybody spots a lefty talking about the Deep State, can you post a link on this thread for me? Thanks.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,009
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Common Sense's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,124x in 11,355 Posts
    Mentioned
    545 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Somebody's a big Breitbart fan...

Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 1,652
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    del's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 18,872x in 12,227 Posts
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    Abstract

Among a fringe community of paranoids, aluminum helmets serve as the protective measure of choice against invasive radio signals. We investigate the efficacy of three aluminum helmet designs on a sample group of four individuals. Using a $250,000 network analyser, we find that although on average all helmets attenuate invasive radio frequencies in either directions (either emanating from an outside source, or emanating from the cranium of the subject), certain frequencies are in fact greatly amplified. These amplified frequencies coincide with radio bands reserved for government use according to the Federal Communication Commission (FCC). Statistical evidence suggests the use of helmets may in fact enhance the government's invasive abilities. We speculate that the government may in fact have started the helmet craze for this reason.
    more at link

http://web.archive.org/web/201007082...rahimi/helmet/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post:

Common Sense (02-16-2017)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,392x in 27,950 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    This article is a bit over a month old, but I think that it is still quite current, and seems relevant to the most current news.

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/11/...as-dems-cheer/

Ethereal had made some comments in another thread that suggest that he may be one of the few who are able to conceive what the deep state even is, but it seems like something we should all be aware of, regardless of which side of the aisle we are on.

The article that I linked specifies the US media as one of the most valuable instruments in the political civil war that is going on, but I would point out that the mentality of the folks who cannot process the article properly without getting sidetracked by partisan thoughts are a valuable instrument as well. The article seems remarkably relevant to today's political landscape.
    I read a book in early 2014 called Deep State. It was primarily about the intelligence community and its political masters. It was viewed as an instrument for the President to use.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Evmetro's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common Sense View Post
    I am not sure who you are referring to, but if it is me, I am a fan of consuming ALL media. Breitbart is as untrustworthy as CNN or any other media, but I consume it. I want to know as much as I can about what is going on, which means that I can't bury my head in the sand and only consume media that sounds good to me. The truth can't be known, so we can only triangulate the "most likely" truth, and all we have to triangulate it from is unreliable media. This is why we must consume it ALL, and trust NONE. Anybody who avoids Breitbart is imposing ignorance upon himself. Anybody who avoids ANY crappy media source is imposing ignorance upon themselves.

Achievements:
    Evmetro's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I was just probing around the forum, looking for threads where a lefty has talked about the Deep State. I am curious to see if there are any signs of a lefty being conscious of this monster, but have not found anything yet. If anybody spots a lefty talking about the Deep State, can you post a link on this thread for me? Thanks.
    I see that posts 3 and 4 of this thread show that lefties are not conscious of the Deep State, so I have posted an article here that may help you guys conceive what this monster is.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/10/...s-silent-coup/

As lefties, you guys are in a bad position, since the Deep State is NOT here for you and Democrats, and they DO NOT have your back. The Deep state is engaged in war with Dems AND Repubs, which means they are at war with you just as much as they are at war with the righties and Trump. The Deep State has been posing as Democrats, so you guys have not been able to see your real enemy hidden right in front of you in plain site. Half of the Repubs fell for the same thing, since the shape shifting Deep State also poses as Repubs. I invite lefties to simply educate yourselves on what exactly the Deep State is. Be careful as you educate yourselves however, since they may look like your own side as you read about them...

Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 185
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Doublejack's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,273x in 864 Posts
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would hope there is a deep state as the people we the people elect to office are flipping retards I wouldnt trust with a potato gun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Doublejack For This Useful Post:

del (02-17-2017)

+ Reply to Thread