Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Interesting..... Can you post examples of the checked facts and how they've been manipulated to present a specific perspective. I'm curious to understand what you mean so I can identify how the facts are taken out of context rendering them no longer facts. This would be super helpful.
I started this thread to see if I could round up a couple sites that were not bias, not to debate if the "fact" checking industry is in fact biased. The answer to your question is readily available on your search engine, you just need to know what you are looking for. If you are genuinely interested in learning about this, research fact checking bias as if it is your job to prove that fact checking sites are indeed biased, even though you believe otherwise. There is plenty of information that you can dig up that will tickle your confirmation bias, but this is the information that blocks your objective view of the situation. I suspect that you are not really interested in having an objective look at this, and that your biased opinion is already locked in, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now.