User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Democratic Congressman: Yes, There Are Liberal Groups Organizing These Town Hall Prot

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    A squeaky wheel gets the grease. Just like the loudmouths on the right have been getting attention for the past 8 years, it will be interesting to see what the loudmouths on the left will accomplish.
    Perhaps if they can proceed with a modicum of decorum. But honestly, right now we're seeing some pretty odd things, witches casting spells, students vowing to cut off their penises, women marching around with vagina hats...

There's a reason the Tea Party that started with the intent of reducing taxation, quickly dissolved into a mouthpiece for the Religious Right. The loud extremists took over and ran off folks like me. The same thing will happen here -- and this will become as shunned a group as the Tea Party became.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 308
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Trumpster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 345x in 251 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Jim View Post
    my Gawd man! Look at what is happening around you!
    I did, and I see lots of good things happening around me: Trump is enforcing immigration laws and bids will soon be submitted for the construction of a wall. This means more security for everyone and more jobs for LEGAL LAW ABIDING IMMIGRANTS and all other residents as well. Tax reform is being worked on to simplify the tax code and lower corporate taxes will encourage manufactures to keep jobs in the U.S. Less business regulation will also help to keep jobs in the U.S. The stock market has been making new highs every day for the last 11 days because investors are optimistic about the future. And more business means more jobs for workers. You'd think democrats would be happy about that. He has plans to help veterans and strengthen the military - peace through strength is the goal. Healthcare will be reconstructed and it remains to be seen how that will work out but it's bound to be better than the Unafordable Care Act. Those are just a few of the big items that are being worked on - all good stuff.

If this continues and protests and resistance stop, enjoy your captivity.
    What captivity are you talking about?
    Last edited by Trumpster; 02-25-2017 at 04:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread