Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,400x in 27,956 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    I suspect you approve of the coup attempt. Do you deny you approve of what Barack Hussein O did before leaving office to overthrow the election results?

Let's start there.

Safety approves. Oh, he won't come right out and say so. None of you will. None of you are honest enough to simply tell the truth. Are you?

You answered the first question. Now on to the second question. Do you approve or disapprove what President Barack Hussein O did when he used the nation's intelligence community to spy on Republicans?

And a third question. Do you approve or disapprove of Obama's minions embedded in this administration leaking information to try to harm Trump?

Any liberal is welcome to answer my questions.
    That was 3 March 2017.

Has anything changed? It is clear Barack Hussein Obama used the intelligence communities to spy on his political opponents. And we continue to see Obama minions deeply embedded in the executive branch engaged in seditious acts.

What do our resident liberals think we should do to bring Obama to justice?
    Last edited by MisterVeritis; 10-11-2019 at 01:33 PM.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

+ Reply to Thread