User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: SF Bay Area Trump Event Marred By Violent Clashes With Left Wing Protesters......

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by exotix View Post
    Yes ... and I sense fear ... you should be .... it's called taking the country back.
    There's really not much to fear. While it's true that the violence is coming from the Left and targeting the Right, the laws are not on the side of those who are using violence and property damage to "take the country back."

And, except at the ballot box, it's not legal to take it back anyway.

To expand a bit on DGUtley's comment -- the Right isn't really afraid. Should some sort of civil war actually break out -- the Right is armed to a far greater extent than is the Left. Of course, a civil war isn't really going to happen, but, by and large, the Right is not a pacifist group of folks. They won't hesitate to defend their homes, businesses and families from attackers.

What happened at Berkeley didn't do the Left any favors.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 533
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Archer0915's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,215x in 1,682 Posts
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes ... and I sense fear ... you should be .... it's called taking the country back.
    You do realize you are part of the problem?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    It wasn't just California FK. Tennessee, Minnesota, and Washington State too.

And its all in response to Trump supporters coming out for Trump.
    Sheesh -- I hadn't yet heard about the other places, but that certainly drives home the point that the Left is out of control and is going to do substantial damage to the Democratic Party.

Thanks for the heads up!
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,039x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    There's really not much to fear. While it's true that the violence is coming from the Left and targeting the Right, the laws are not on the side of those who are using violence and property damage to "take the country back." And, except at the ballot box, it's not legal to take it back anyway. To expand a bit on DGUtley's comment -- the Right isn't really afraid. Should some sort of civil war actually break out -- the Right is armed to a far greater extent than is the Left. Of course, a civil war isn't really going to happen, but, by and large, the Right is not a pacifist group of folks. They won't hesitate to defend their homes, businesses and families from attackers. What happened at Berkeley didn't do the Left any favors.
    Talk to those in the military or in the police departments. They are vastly overwhelmingly in the camp of the Right. In a Civil War, or a violent insurrection, it wouldn't be a fair fight, but it'd be a fight to the end, I think. Protest is legal (and welcomed) but violence is not. It's all fun and games until the arms come out.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

MMC (03-05-2017)

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Overdrive50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    exotix's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 9,534x in 7,660 Posts
    Mentioned
    951 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by resister View Post
    LOL why don't you put your $ where your mouth is and go assault a Trump supporter today!
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    I don't sense fear -- I sense anger in the right and the middle and the middle left. I don't have fear. I have concern. Concern for our institutions. Concern for our constitutional principles. The fact that the democrats lost and a small gaggle of them in the leadership cannot handle losing, regroup and then move on to 2018 and 2020 is despicable. You trying to overthrow Trump are in the vast minority -- even of those that disagree with his agenda.

It is astounding to me that the small gaggle of loyalists to Obama will drive this country into civil war, chaos, seditious usurpation of Trump's policies or worse. Remember, there's a long history in this country of the D's starting something and the R's perfecting it and taking it further. Heaven help us.
    Probably all of the above emboldened. We're seeing a low-intellect, low-class group of people who are ready to injure, and probably kill, anyone who opposes the societal teat they're sucking dry.

While most conservatives are watching the liberal marches and protests with a sense of embarrassed amusement, the progressives are out for blood when anyone pro-Trump decides to march.

Seeing as this violence erupted in CA, it makes me wonder if the troublemakers were of illegal immigrant status. I believe there was an issue in CA during a pre-election rally that was mostly illegals.

I'm not a huge Trump fan, so you won't find me in a pro-Trump march, but those who want to gather to show their support deserve to do so without the low-brows showing up and creating chaos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer0915 View Post
    You do realize you are part of the problem?
    Look around you ... not even 2 months in for Trumpf and you all you do is defend his, his tweets and the GOP's lunacy and in defending Trumpfs' lunacy and his tweets on a daily basis now ...

This is called *governance*.

LOL
    Last edited by exotix; 03-05-2017 at 10:50 AM.
    'How and Why ?' ~ Einstein

7. The Following User Says Thank You to exotix For This Useful Post:

AZ Jim (03-05-2017)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,163x in 27,727 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheesh -- I hadn't yet heard about the other places, but that certainly drives home the point that the Left is out of control and is going to do substantial damage to the Democratic Party.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Check out post 7.....and yes they are out of control. BO peep and the Demos need to be held responsible they are the ones talking all this BS about Resist and Total War on Trump. Problem is.....its not just Trump. Its those on the Right and The Repubs included with Trump. Even going after Demos who voted for them.

As many all across the nation are saying.....they see a sinister sedition taking place. That's not good.....and its not local or regional.

If the Demos aren't checked......its only going to get worse. They are already using bats, pipes, bottles etc. The next stage someone is going to break out a gun. Then all hell is going to break loose and the leftness is going to have a serious problem, staying alive.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (03-05-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    Talk to those in the military or in the police departments. They are vastly overwhelmingly in the camp of the Right. In a Civil War, or a violent insurrection, it wouldn't be a fair fight, but it'd be a fight to the end, I think. Protest is legal (and welcomed) but violence is not. It's all fun and games until the arms come out.
    Exactly. The violent fringe of the Progressive Left isn't thinking this through. They'd quickly be outnumbered.

I would ask what they're thinking, but it's obvious that they're not thinking.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FindersKeepers For This Useful Post:

resister (03-05-2017)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look around you ... not even 2 months in for Trumpf and you all you do is defend his, his tweets and the GOP's lunacy and in defending Trumpf on a daily basis now ...

LOL
    I'm not defending anything. I don't care for Trump's tweets.

I'm pointing out the lunacy of what is happening with the violent fringe of the Progressive Left.

tPF Moderator
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,039x in 24,874 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look around you ... not even 2 months in for Trumpf and you all you do is defend his and the GOP's lunacy on a daily basis now ... LOL
    C'mon really. Five weeks in and all you've done (the left) is daily attacks on everything from Melania's facial expression at the inauguration to Ivanka's dress at the speech. Daily attacks. Usually about nothing. All the while Obama holdovers have been undermining him from within. So, you have attacks from out and in. Most of them untrue.

Yes, the immigration EO was clumsily rolled out. Agreed. He'll re-do it and we'll move on. Most of what the left has attacked is thin air. It's hard work to undo 8 years of Obama's handiwork. It will get more messy before it settles down, but Trump will get there and Obama's agenda will be a footnote.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

Ravens Fan (03-05-2017),resister (03-05-2017)

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 792
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    rcfieldz's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,126x in 894 Posts
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    C'mon ..making things better is not standing in the streets screaming obscenities. The mentality of some looking for a fight.

+ Reply to Thread