User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: This election is primary about race....

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,406x in 36,393 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roadmaster View Post
    If they are afraid then they should move to another country. We don't need wimps scared to defend their rights.
    It's going to take a serious crisis.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 596
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,299x in 4,606 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    And the rep party to put up the right one next time. Even Ron Paul would have had a better chance to sway the voters. Mitt was hated in Mass. as governor. They said he was all about the rich only. I just didn't want to say this before the election on here. All the ones I know up there said this.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With 10% unemployment and you know it's higher just in the Raleigh Durham area I knew that one would turn red. We are already feeling the crisis.

Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cigar's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,276x in 9,780 Posts
    Mentioned
    1541 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awryly View Post
    ...except for the corporates who use race to stir their profits.

White Americans will soon be one of the minorities. They can't stand that.

Existing minorities have values that are, to whites, totally incomprehensible.

To whites, the Dream Act is an obscenity. Immigration from non-white populations is almost so. Under the disguise of economic progress and other irrelevant policies, the question of race froths and bubbles in white circles.

While the elites rake in the money from those who anguish about being displaced.

Obama's Demographic Edge

Yes, the auto bailout mattered in Ohio. Sure, Hurricane Sandy helped the president. And, yes, the economy was the No. 1 issue. But make no mistake: What happened last night was a demographic time bomb that had been ticking and that blew up in GOP faces.

As the Obama campaign had assumed more than a year ago, the white portion of the electorate dropped to 72%, and the president won just 39% of that vote.

But he carried a whopping 93% of black voters (representing 13% of the electorate), 71% of Latinos (representing 10%), and also 73% of Asians (3%).

What's more, despite all the predictions that youth turnout would be down, voters 18-29 made up 19% of last night's voting population -- up from 18% four years ago -- and President Obama took 60% from that group."

"On Monday, we wrote that demography could determine destiny. And that's exactly what happened. While the campaign's turnout operation deserves all the credit for getting these voters to the polls, the most significant event of this presidential contest might very well have been the 2010 census."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...phic_edge.html

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As the Obama campaign had assumed more than a year ago, the white portion of the electorate dropped to 72%, and the president won just 39% of that vote.
    Right. If whites voted like blacks and mestizos Romney would be POTUS.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cigar View Post
    Obama's Demographic Edge

Yes, the auto bailout mattered in Ohio. Sure, Hurricane Sandy helped the president. And, yes, the economy was the No. 1 issue. But make no mistake: What happened last night was a demographic time bomb that had been ticking and that blew up in GOP faces.

But he carried a whopping 93% of black voters (representing 13% of the electorate), 71% of Latinos (representing 10%), and also 73% of Asians (3%).

What's more, despite all the predictions that youth turnout would be down, voters 18-29 made up 19% of last night's voting population -- up from 18% four years ago -- and President Obama took 60% from that group."

"On Monday, we wrote that demography could determine destiny. And that's exactly what happened. While the campaign's turnout operation deserves all the credit for getting these voters to the polls, the most significant event of this presidential contest might very well have been the 2010 census."

http://politicalwire.com/archives/20...phic_edge.html
    No Cigar he got the white vote in the north. If you think the hate groups were against Obama you are wrong. They hated Mitt more because they think he is a Jew lover. He got the white vote in Mass because they say he left that state in bad shape. I could have called this election before it started. Just was hoping the south would get some help. Mitt was the last one I wanted to vote for.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's because no other western nation aside from Canada was insane enough to allow such a thing to occur. Multiculturalism is a failure and multiracial societies have permanent faultlines. Europeans (and Kiwis) have rejected it although their handlers still largely insist on the American model.
    Total rubbish. NZ is as diverse, if not more so, as the US. While there are a few low-octane tensions, it is a successful multi-racial society. Much the same can be said of Australia (aside from the Aborigines - though they are gaining greater acceptance and integration too).

Racial groups vote largely based on principle, not race. One party in NZ used to have the Maori (indigenous) vote locked up, but that is no longer true. The Aborigines in Australia's Northern Territory switched parties and virtually dumped the state government there to protect their own interests. Black, white did not come into it.

Race is not an issue in these countries. Much the same is true of the UK.

Is it the US that stands out as a bastion of prejudice and fear; and thus needs heroic oratory to try to fix the mess whites have created.
    Last edited by Awryly; 11-07-2012 at 05:22 PM.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence

Anon. Very anon.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total rubbish. NZ is as diverse, if not more so, as the US. While there are a few low-octane tensions, it is a successful multi-racial society. Much the same can be said of Australia (aside from the Aborigines - though they are gaining greater acceptance and integration too).

Racial groups vote largely based on principle, not race. One party used to have the Maori (indigenous) vote locked up, but that is no longer true.

Race is not an issue in these countries. Much the same is true of the UK.

The US stands out as a bastion of prejudice and fear.
    You're delusional, sweetie. Aside from Canada no place is even close to as diverse as the US.

Race is an issue in most western countries including your own. Kiwis want a white majority. They should have one too.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,130
    Achievements:
    Social10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awryly's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 146x in 132 Posts
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said last night that Bill I'Reilly made a good point when he was asked about the racial divide. The culture has changed. Whites have changed. When I was a kid BO's politics would have been overwhelmingly rejected by a mahjority of whites and Romney would have won Reagan style.
    Young whites and single white women are turning to the policies of social and economic justice Obama represents.

That won't stop. Older whites are being challenged with a generational shift by their own race.
    Come sit down beside me I said to myself
    And although it doesn't make sense
    I held my own hand as a small sign of trust
    And together I sat on the fence

Anon. Very anon.

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Young whites and single white women are turning to the policies of social and economic justice Obama represents.

That won't stop. Older whites are being challenged with a generational shift by their own race.
    Indeed, they are. We agree. Although when it all comes crashing down attitudes are likely to change once again and in rather unpleasant ways.

~Alain de Benoist

+ Reply to Thread